Let's Make a Memory!

Two things will happen by the end of your wedding day; you will be married, and you will have created memories to carry with you through life. All the rest is details, and that's where I come in. I will customize a plan, working with you and within your budget, to get you to your ultimate goal; a happy, fabulous, stress free event. Let me take care of you. It's what I do.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Malden, MA Greater Boston Area, Eastern Mass (978) 578-1184

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Catherine D

Bey was absolutely amazing in her role as our wedding coordinator. She dealt with all the things that we didn't want to or know how to and made the entire experience for us so much more enjoyable. She kept us happy, relaxed and fed on the day, which I didn't think was even... Read More possible, and our guests all had a wonderful time. When it came time to meet with vendors, she was able to get a feel for exactly what we wanted and hit the nail on the head with both the photographer and baker, so that we only needed to meet with the first ones and it was all done. She went above and beyond, making sure that our needs, and quirky requests were all handled and never complained about the numerous trips to the seamstress that she needed to make to accommodate wedding party members from all over the place. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is looking to plan a wedding or any other event. She will make it a memorable one and you will walk away happy.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Catherine D

Bey Woodward

An Executive Assistant for 14 years, Bey become an expert in everything from locating lost scarves to planning posh events for over a 1000 people. She parlayed her skills of organizing, customer service, and vendor/volunteer coordination into planning her own wedding in 2007. From there she began planning weddings and baby showers for friends, and soon moved on to working on all kinds of events for all kinds of people.