Tasty - Cakes & Confections

Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex

Dietary Options

Dairy Free

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex (940) 441-5174

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Jenelle S

Jessica baked both my bridal shower cake and my wedding cake and both were AMAZING. We did a pink champagne semi-naked cake for the shower and it was to die for! I still have people randomly text me that they wish they could have another piece of that cake because it was SO... Read More good. Our wedding cake was snicker-doodle and it was also delicious. Perfect flavor for a Fall wedding! It was decorated exactly how envisioned and then some. I loved it! Not only that, but she just reminded me that she would bake us another top for our one year. I had forgotten that and froze our top. So, guess what we did this weekend. Took it out of the freezer and feasted! It was still yummy even after being in the freezer for over a month! Thank you, Jessica! We will most likely be contacting you for every cake in our life! :)

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Lindsay B

We were very happy with Jessica and the work she did. Her cakes and cupcakes tasted the best than any other vendor we met with and her pricing was very reasonable. We also appreciated how she offered to make us a new top tier for our first anniversary. She arrived on time and... Read More everything tasted great the day of our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

I loved working with Jessica. Since I don't order wedding cakes every day I was so happy when she took the reins and guided us through the steps of figuring out what we wanted. She was so professional yet easy-going! Her cakes are amazing - I chose the white wedding with... Read More raspberry filling!! It was to die for!! She also provides a free cake when our 1 year anniversary comes up next year! I can't wait!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Delicious cake - we are very particular about flavor and we absolutely LOVED all the flavors that Jessica gave us to try. She is such a pleasure to work with. Very easy to get a hold of. On time for the consultation appointment and for the delivery of the cake to the venue!... Read More My sister loved the cake so much she is using Jessica for her wedding!! If you want the best cake around look no further - but make sure you secure your date as we almost missed out because she books fast!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Love, Love, Love Jessica and her cakes! We are very laid back people and wanted to work with vendors who were the same. We really had no clue what we wanted as far as cake - we just knew we wanted one. Jessica was amazing!! From the initial consultation to the wedding day.... Read More She is very easy to get a hold of and is very understanding of how scatterbrained I was!! Her cakes taste amazing - (you have to try the snickerdoodle!!) and her buttercream is so creamy smooth!! She was on time to the venue and delivered exactly what we discussed! Her skills are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

The grooms cake I received was not at all what I had planned and paid for. They put a completely different design that they chose made of glitter on top instead of the very sentimental design I provided them. Very disappointed and I would not recommend this service. I did not... Read More get what I paid for. What a bummer on my wedding day.

grooms cake

Reviewed on 7/10/2014

My fiance loves Ralph Lauren clothing so I requested that a Ralph Lauren shirt made with the logo. The cake was beautifully done and was very delicious. I was very pleased and my husband and reception loved it. I would definitely recommend Tasty Cakes to family and friends.

Wow!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014

Jessica did an AMAZING job delivering exactly what we wanted. I had a rough idea of what I wanted and she helped me bring it to life. Not only was our wedding cake absolutely gorgeous, it was delicious and a huge hit at our wedding with the guests enjoying every bit of it! We... Read More will be using her for all our cake needs in the future! I can't recommend Jessica/Tasty Cakes enough!

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 6/14/2014

We had a great cake made for us for our wedding. Jessica's cakes are A-MAZE-ING they taste incredible and she is a whiz when it comes to making them look pretty! She knew exactly what I was looking for in a cake!!

Absolutely fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/14/2014

Jessica did our cupcakes for our wedding and they were exactly what we were wanting in regards to flavor and design. We loved working with her!