Engagement

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Mason, OH (513) 309-5933

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jermaine K

I used Tatman Photography for my engagement photo session and the photos were AMAZING!! Glenn is very patient and a very good photographer. He does a really good job of capturing breathtaking photos. I also like that he will take a few finished photos and make them black &... Read More white or to have that more vintage look. I would highly recommend Tatman Photography.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Kayla M

Glenn and Alyssa were fantastic! They arrived early to set up and find the perfect lighting. Glenn is very efficient, so we got so many more shots than I expected in a small amount of time. He is very conscious about what you want. He printed out my list and checked to make... Read More sure we got everything before we moved on. Not only is he amazing at what he does, but he is so fun! Even our bridal party was complimenting him on how fun and easy it was taking pictures compared to the other weddings they were in. Highly recommend Glenn. Pictures are stunning and I can't wait to display them!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Marcie C

Glenn and Ashley were amazing! They were so easy to work with and captured our special day perfectly. There was so many important shots they were able to capture such as my father giving me away and did a great job of truly capturing all our emotion. Our pictures turned out... Read More perfect. I would highly recommend Glenn and his team to anyone. We couldn't be happier with the images!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christina S

Glenn and Alyssa were absolutely amazing! We are completely in love with our pictures. Glenn and Alyssa were professional and easy to work with. I had total faith in their work before the wedding and once we got the pictures back (Just A WEEK LATER) it just validated that we... Read More made the perfect choice with choosing Tatman Photography.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Krissy

Glenn was fantastic!! He was very easy to work with, responded very quickly to calls/emails. Very organized. Our pictures are BEAUTIFUL! We have so many (almost too many!) good ones to pick from. Glenn also gets your pictures back so quickly which is awesome. Glenn is really... Read More good at making you feel comfortable and he shows you pictures throughout the day to make you feel confident in the moments he is capturing. Thanks Glenn! -Krissy and Max

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Michelle M

Glenn did an amazing job at our wedding. He was prompt and has great photo ideas. He kept to our timeline and made sure to get specific pictures of what I requested, but also had amazing ideas and visions. He gets the pictures back to you so fast, and they are so well done it's... Read More amazing !

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Holly B

Very impressed with this photographer. Very easy going and makes you feel comfortable. This photographer is extremely knowledgable. He did our engagement photos and they turned out beautifully. I am very excited for our wedding day and I am at ease knowing Glenn tatman will be... Read More capturing our moments

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Brynne H

So Professional! We loved the work that Tatman Photography did for our wedding. Glenn is such a professional. He worked so hard to keep us comfortable in the blazing heat as we were photographed. Our photographs totally reflect our ceremony and reception. The candid pictures... Read More are fun and will be great memories. I have so many favorite photos....Glenn really captured our evening. We got a sneak peak at our photos within 7 days and the rest were ready for us in 10-12 days. Thanks Glenn, Brynne and Darius

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Rachel B

Stunning. Glenn was so easy to work with and captured some seriously awesome shots. Our engagement shoot was not only fun but wow, I had no idea we could look that good. On the wedding day, he and Ashley arrived early and made the whole process painless. He used every part of... Read More our venue grounds to get the perfect wedding shots. The wedding pictures were ready within a week and we had a good variety of candid, posed, and everything else in between. Very happy I chose Glenn and would do it again!

Seriously amazing!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Molly M

Let me start by saying that another review nailed it, Glenn is amazing at what he does. I can't tell you how many people commented that my photos belong in a bridal magazine. They were that amazing! I will also say that the investment was 150% worth it. Weddings can be pricey... Read More but photography is something that you do not want to compromise! The pictures are your memories! Glenn and his assistant are truly experts and are so helpful and prompt throughout the whole process. I would recommend (and do) to anyone I know. I had the best experience and absolutely loved my pictures. I did the biggest package and really enjoyed having a photographer all day long!

Simply A-MAZING!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Emily P

There are many good, even great, photographers out there, but Glenn Tatman is simply AAAA-MAZING. His pictures look like they are straight out of a Vogue wedding magazine. Anyone can claim they are a photographer simply because they have a professional camera, but a camera... Read More doesn't give you what Glenn has -- raw talent. He makes a brick wall in an alley as a backdrop look beautiful and romantic. I highly recommend him not only because of his talent, but also because he is great to work with. He had our pictures (over 1000 of them) done before we even returned from our honeymoon. Not only that, but he edits every single image he takes (again, over 1000 of them) and gives them all to you on a flashdrive. Glenn's assistant was also great. She was very helpful with getting the little ones to cooperate and smile at the camera. I can't say enough good things about him and his work. As a bride who did A LOT of research and was also on a budget, I did have a bit of sticker shock when I realized how much everything "wedding" costs. But there is one thing I will say with absolute certainty - DO NOT SKIMP ON PHOTOGRAPHY! I contemplated going with a cheap photographer to save a little bit of money, but when I looked at Glenn's photos compared to others, there was no doubt in my mind, in my gut, in my heart... I had to have Glenn. These photographs will last a lifetime and will be the only thing left after the food, drinks, and wedding guests are gone. Save money elsewhere!! With that said, in my findings, Glenn's prices were not unreasonable whatsoever. His prices are very comparable to the competition... but again, his talent, his background education, and his experience speaks VOLUMES beyond the competition. Now I just have to decide which photos among the 1000+ I will display in my house!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 KARA S

Wonderful photographer that has a vintage feel to the photos by applying beautiful filters. Very quick and directional, a pleasure to work with. We had an engagement shoot and 8 hours of photography on our wedding day. Very reasonably priced for the quality.

Best Pictures and Photographer

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Lauren h

Glen and Alyssa were fantastic. We knew from the first meeting with Glenn that he was the one we wanted to use. Best decision. Not only are the pictures fantastic, but they were ready for us to pick up right when we got back from our honeymoon. Truly the best experience. Use... Read More Glenn, you won't be sorry!

Best photographer in Cincinnati!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Morgan S

Glenn & his team were hands down the best choice for a wedding photographer in Cincinnati. When you see his work, you'll quickly agree! Glenn was friendly, easy to work with, professional & organized. He has a great setup outside of his wife's photography studio for... Read More engagement photos. He got us our photos quickly after both the engagement session & the wedding. We've gotten so many compliments on his photos, you can't go wrong! We couldn't have asked for a better photography experience!

Tatman Photography is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Ashleigh W

They were wonderful to work with. He caught every little detail and my pictures look like they came out of a magazine. Based on others in the area, he was reasonably priced and the value is tremendous! My pictures are by far my favorite thing from the wedding. It's all you... Read More have left at the end of the day:)

Glenn Tatman's photos are priceless!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

Glenn Tatman did an amazing job at my wedding. He took time to get posed photos of the grandparents, etc, but also got some really great candid shots. I spent a lot of time and money on my wedding so to be able to remember it with such gorgeous photos is really great. I've... Read More gotten so many compliments on the photos, and he was very quick to send me the digital copies of everything so I could send them to family members who couldn't make it. Thanks Glenn for being so easy to work with!!

Picturesque Perfection!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Esther S

Glenn's photos are Amazing! I flipped through Dozens of photographer's profiles on the Knot, and when I came across his, his pictures really stood out! His prices were reasonable and he's willing to help provide whatever you need. He showed up on time and provided great service... Read More through our whole day. He gets your photos back to you SO quickly that it's unbelievable. Plus, he use to be in advertising, so he shows great attention to detail and is a perfectionist. And, honestly, when you're spending money on a photographer for your wedding, that's what you really want - someone who is professional, prompt, fun, laid-back yet gets everything you need done, and delivers a Beautiful product! Great photographer! The end.

Perfect Wedding Photos!

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Brigid

My husband and I met Glenn at a bridal show. We were impressed by his portfolio, his prices, and his easy going personality. I think a lot of grooms initially feel uncomfortable with having their photo taken, and my husband felt comfortable around him from the start. It's also... Read More important to remember you will be around your photographers all day, and Glenn and Alyssa were so fun to be around. They took a wide variety of photos, and the quality was excellent. We have gotten SO many compliments about the quality of our photos. I highly recommend Tatman Photography!

Better Than Memory.

Reviewed on 2/10/2014

I've had the same background photo on my iPhone for about three months now (a truly important honor for any image these days!), and it is a photo that Glenn Tatman took of our wedding. It also graces the cover of the photo books that I made for family, and is hanging as a 20x30... Read More print in our living room. Though I must've looked at it hundreds of thousands of times, it still takes my breath away. As a plus-size bride who fretted that our wedding photos would be ruined by the presence of my double-chins and less-than-idea silhouette, I am still in awe of how beautifully Glenn and his delightful assistant captured our wedding moments--and in such a way that my own personal imperfections are overshadowed by absolute joy and delight captured in the images. We could not be happier. Our photos me feel like my husband and me look like totally awesome wedding rockstars. Glenn was excellent to work with from start to finish. He was clear in his instruction (his years of experience and expertise were evident!), accommodating, and was ever-present without being intrusive. We had recently attended a wedding where we felt, even as guests, that we were being followed by paparazzi. The constant hovering took us out of the moment, making many moments of celebration awkward and self-aware. Glenn and his team were nothing like that at all, and I loved looking at the candid photos of our reception when I had no idea that the cameras were present in those moments. ...and to couples on the fence about "first look" photos: do it. Glenn offered this option to us, and it was the best decision we could've made. It took away so much of the stress and pressure of a day already bursting with those detractors. Our first look photos gave us time to relax together, and for Glenn and his assistant to take some amazing shots without causing inconvenience to guests. Absolutely worth it. In the end, we received our images lightning-fast, and were delighted with the quality, quantity, and variety. This was a bit of a splurge for us...our wedding was of the offbeat and budget-friendly variety, but I really cannot stress how much it was worth it. These photos are better than memory.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 1/16/2014 Andrea F

Loved the way our pictures came out and Glenn was very easy to work with.

Tatman Photography

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Sarah O

I love love love Tatman Photography. Of all the vendors, people, and companies that I worked with for our wedding Glenn was the best. Not only did he make himself available to answer all my questions and concerns, he also is an amazing photographer. One of my favorite things... Read More about the experience is that he took the time to really look at our photos and change the filter on some that he liked the best. For example we have a few shots that are sepia or black and white that he took upon himself to change. The pictures are incredible and the experience was great. You will not regret working with Tatman Photography!

Amazing Pictures

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Kelsey P

Glenn was amazing! The engagement photos he took came out beautifully. On the day of the wedding he and Alyssa were extremely professional. They captured every memory that we wanted plus memories that we didn't even know could be expressed in a photo. When we got the disk... Read More of photos we were amazed at all the pictures they were able to get. In over half the memories he captured in his photographs, we never even knew he was capturing the moment. It is so hard to pick a favorite! Glenn's energetic personality helped relax me, my husband and my wedding party enjoy the day. He made all of us feel and look like models. We highly recommend Glenn!!!!

Super Fun Pictures

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Kara B

My husband and I learned about Tatman Photography at the Wendy's Bridal Show. We met his wife, and she was the most energetic person there; she sold us right away. My favorite thing about Glenn's photographs was the coloring he was able to achieve. True art! On our wedding... Read More day, Glenn and Alyssa tromped around in the snow to get the perfect shot! We had our pictures in hand one week after the wedding. How many other brides can say that? True professionals, super attention to detail, and so much fun to work with.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Katelyn M

I had met with a few other photographers before I met with Glenn, and they had all made me feel uncomfortable and pressured. Glenn was so laid back, but yet so professional that I knew it was the right fit. He did wonderful work on our engagement pictures, as well as on our... Read More wedding pictures! They were all edited and ready for pick up when we got back from our honeymoon! He pays close attention to detail and really knows how to do his job well. Very happy!!

Perfect Picture

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

Glenn Did an absolutely fantastic job! We are very please with how the pictures turned out, he has a great eye for photography. The photos were high quality and perfectly capture our wedding day. Glenn and his team were on time and professional. Don't be that couple that... Read More hates their wedding pictures for the rest of you life, call Glenn!