Artistic

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

East Jordan, MI Northern Michigan (231) 357-5997

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Sara H

While I haven't received the pictures yet (it's been less than 2 weeks since the wedding), I still wanted to leave a review about Tatum. She was amazing! Tatum arrived early to my bridal suite and was able to direct and help get all the shots I wanted. She was funny and helped... Read More set our entire wedding party at ease. :) If you're nervous and uncomfortable in front of the camera, pick Tatum! She was able to tell us exactly how to pose to make the shot look good (my husband and I definitely needed the explicit instruction!) Tatum even stayed slightly past her contract in order to get a photo we otherwise wouldn't have gotten. It was a pleasant surprise to look over and see her there!! I can't say how pleased we are with Tatum's services and we are excited to see the images!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I knew I wanted to have images that would be artwork on my walls. I didn’t just want snapshots. When I saw the work Tatum and her team had in their portfolio, I knew I had to have them. The way they captured our wedding day was not only uniquely us, it was gorgeous. We get... Read More compliments on our pictures all the time! I couldn’t be happier with our choice!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christie S

Tatum was totally wonderful! A true professional, she got some amazing shots without being intrusive to our ceremony, we were really impressed and LOVE the pictures. They are amazing. I was so thankful for her work in capturing our special day. So happy for the memories we... Read More have of our first dance too.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We were so thrilled to have Tatum Photo and Design cover our intimate affair! The images were fantastic and Tatum and her team were fabulous to work with. It was very intimate time together celebrating our marriage and we couldn't be happier to have these beautiful images to... Read More remember such a wonderful day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Tatum was awesome. We have a similar sense of humor which worked well for getting pictures of us laughing, because we laughed with her. She got photos of me hitting some baseballs. And I love our bowling pictures! So many compliments from everyone we know. She's... Read More un-BO-leaveable (wwe reference)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I knew that I wanted Tatum to take our photos the moment I saw her photos online. She truly is amazing!! We had a very unique outdoor wedding at a ballpark and went to a bowling alley for photos as well, and she rocked it. She was there with us all day; making us laugh in order... Read More to capture the true emotion and fun filled moments of our day. Our friends will be jealous of our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I absolutely hate having my picture taken. I HATE it. I was hesitant about having a photographer at all for our wedding but obviously my bride insisted. I'm glad we did. Tatum did a fantastic job. Her and her team made me and my guys relax, we had fun and we got some epic shots... Read More from our wedding day. If you don't want plain boring wedding photos, Tatum Photo and Design is the place to go.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Alister K

It’s not often the GROOM plans the entire wedding, but in our case it was. Not only that, but my wife also happens to be a celebrity/model/actress from another country! Enough pressure? She is a perfectionist (especially with photos) too! The only “1” thing she asked of me was... Read More that we hired a good photographer. After getting in trouble for letting my best man take our wedding shower photos, I learned that it was necessary to have a professional photographer. My wife desired to share our wedding photos not only with our friends and family, but her country also. At this point “good or great” photography wouldn’t cut it either. Our photos would be featured in magazines and news columns and shared with thousands of people, it needed to be high quality & professional, but we wanted to keep it a secret... I needed to take this seriously.. Tatum was selected by my wife after finding her on “The Knot.” Tatum’s photos spoke for themselves: high-quality (pixels), unique (different), detailed (lighting & good angles), & creative (fun). After selecting Tatum Photo & Design, we received all that and more. She was patient, helpful, & went the extra mile in everything she did as if we were family. …All WITHOUT knowing my wife was a celebrity. Tatum gave us the “BEST.” When the lights went dim and all the family left for home, after the decorations were put away and her dress is put in the closet, we were left with only memories, the Best! If you INVEST in only one thing for your wedding; I recommend it be your photographer, and with all honesty, I recommend my photographer! Thank you for leaving us with professional photos of our greatest moment! I hope that we can work together in the future Tatum! Thank you again for ALL you did, the effort, ideas, and all with the biggest heart! My wife and I will never forget all we went through together! Sincerely, Cinderella Man ; )

Great photography

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Katie S

My fiance and I chose Tatum based on the fact that she is not a "cookie-cutter" type photographer. I totally agree with her. She was able to provide us some wonderful and creative shots that are truly amazing. Her knowlege about location and what type of shots would work were... Read More excellent. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a good wedding photographer!

Thinking of using Tatum? DO IT!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Stephanie B

We couldn't be more pleased with our decision to choose Tatum to do our wedding. So far, she's only done our engagement photos but even being sick she made it to our session and the photos are BREATHTAKING. We're so thrilled with the offerings in our package and price we paid... Read More for it, I could go on and on about Tatum but I'll spare you. Just go for it - you won't regret using her as your photog! UPDATE: Our wedding photos are complete and I couldn't be more thrilled. Tatum captured all the personalities in our bridal party, amazing photos of myself and my husband, braved the outdoor winter weather for our crazy winter wonderland, and I couldn't be more thankful. Tatum and team will not disappoint and will also continue to be my families go to photographer for years to come.

Tatum Photo

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

We met with Tatum for engagement pictures. She was absolutely fantastic! She made us very comfortable. We very much enjoyed our time with her. Not to mention her creativity!

Friendly, Fun & Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Jessica F

Our engagement photo session was an amazing experience! Tatum was really easy going and fun! She made us feel at ease and comfortable throughout the session. She viewed my secret board on Pinterest and incorporated many shots I wanted. This was also the first time we met Tatum... Read More because we are pretty much planning a destination wedding (4.5 hours away). I knew she would be an amazing photographer, but she seemed more like a friend during the session. We recently viewed our sneak peak photos and, of course, they are lovely!! She happened to be under the weather during our session and still took amazing photos! I would highly recommend Tatum Photo & Design!

Engagement Session

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

I have one word to describe our engagement session...AMAZING! Tatum was early to our session (even with a 3 hour drive!!!), totally prepared, and made us feel like the center of attention all day. Tatum was fighting pneumonia and refused to cancel because she knew we were... Read More flying in from Philadelphia. She maintain her professionalism the entire time and exceeded my expectations. You will be making a great choice by choosing Tatum.

2014-10-14T21:16:08 Response from the vendor

Aww! Thank you you guys! I had a blast working with you guys and I'm so glad I made the drive. The MSU campus was perfect for your engagement session. :) Totally pumped with how they turned out!

Book Tatum Photo and Design!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Britney L

I originally checked into Tatum Photo and Design prior to my wedding, but thought her smallest wedding package was out of my budget. Not choosing Tatum as my wedding photographer was the biggest mistake of my wedding experience. Pictures are irreplaceable! I cannot get those... Read More missed moments back! The pictures I have from my wedding are not good quality and I am afraid of enlarging them bigger than a 4x6. In attempt to get my wedding pictures back, I booked a “trash the dress” session with Tatum Photo and Design to take pictures of my husband and I all done up again. Those pictures are not from my wedding day, but they are the closest thing I have to it. I cannot say enough good things about Tatum. She is so patient, caring, and is very passionate about photography! She has an eye of a perfectionist. If you need to adjust your arms, legs, head, hair, etc., Tatum will tell you what you need to adjust to ensure every picture look perfect. I have learned you never go cheap with a photographer. You pay for what you receive. I was trying to keep my budget down and learned photography is not the place to do so. The one piece of advice I can give to Bride’s and Groom’s is to book with Tatum because you WILL NOT be disappointed with your pictures.

2014-10-14T21:20:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review Britney! I always hate to hear bad experiences with wedding photography. I am so glad that we were able to get you a beautiful Glam the Dress session and recreate some beautiful moments together with you and your husband... Read Less Read More

Book Tatum Photo and Design!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 susan k

Amazing Pictures

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Keil C

Tatum was great to work with and made getting pictures taken fun. It was cool that she was able to incorporate my career as a blackhawk pilot into our engagement session. I really enjoyed doing the couples boudoir it was awesome! Can't wait for the wedding pictures! I would... Read More recommend her if you want amazing pictures!!

Phenomenal Photographer and Crew

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Amanda K

First I'll start by saying that no words can truly do Tatum Photo & Design justice as they truly are the best. We have had 2 photo sessions with Tatum including our engagement and boudoir with an added twist of couples boudoir, and with that said their description of NOT being... Read More the cookie cutter traditional photographer is spot on!!! Not only do they make the whole experience of getting pictures a fun event and something my fiancé actually enjoyed they made me feel super comfortable in the boudoir session which was a blast as well! They are exceptional at what they do and their love for their work shines through. Not only did they capture amazing photos of my fiancé and I they captured the love we have for each other which exceeded my expectations. Photography was a high importance for our wedding planning and we picked the perfect photographer and crew and I can truly say don't look any further if you want the best!!! We look forward to working with Tatum Photo & Design for both our wedding and glam or trash the dress session!! I will treasure these photos forever!!!

2014-09-23T11:07:09 Response from the vendor

Awww! We absolutely loved working with you two. You guys have been part of so many "firsts" for us, I cannot wait to photograph your beautiful wedding and I am beyond pumped for the glam the dress! Bring on the helicopters! =DDD

MUCH AMAZE.

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Adam F

I used Tatum Photo and Design for our wedding in April. She was incredibly professional and personable. She knew how to make me more comfortable in the pictures and get over the awkward aspect. I loved working with her for our trash the dress, she had awesome ideas and a very... Read More artistic eye. I never felt uncomfortable. She made the whole experience very easy and really fun.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Laura F

For me, photography was one of the most important things to me for our wedding day. Tatum went above and beyond the entire time. Her whole team is incredibly professional, her eye for the perfect picture is uncanny, she made me feel beautiful, her presence was incredibly calming... Read More (invaluable for a stressed bride!), and she always promptly responds to any question or concern. If I had to do it all over again, I would hire Tatum Photo and Design a thousand times over. I have admired her work for years, and it was amazing working with her. She exceeded my expectations and I'm so grateful!

2014-10-14T21:21:31 Response from the vendor

Working with you and Adam was the best way to kick off our wedding season. We had such a great time working with you guys and loved all the details of your big day. Your Glam the Dress was such a perfect reminder of why... Read Less Read More

Tatum is AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Heather M

I found Tatum at the Castle Farms bridal show and instantly fell in love with her work! I had talked to other photographers at the show as well but none of them seemed to have the uniqueness that Tatums had. I loved the not so cookie-cutter poses and the colors of her pictures... Read More were so vibrant and beautiful! I knew I had to have her for my wedding! Not only for my wedding but for our Engagemtents, Boudior and Trash the Dress!! She is amazing to work with as well as Chelsey who did my hair and make-up for my Boudior photos :) Tatum has been so fun to work with and for our Engagements she let us include our children to have some family pictures as well as pictures of just us as a couple. It has been an awesome expierience and I will be booking family sessions with her for many years to come!!!

Top Notch!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Molly M

Tatum and her staff are AMAZING!!! We could not be happier with how our day played out. Not only are they fun while taking the photos they are so helpful. We had a large wedding party and not one of them complained about the photots. They are so willing to do whatever you want... Read More and really make sure you get what you want! They are so fun and personable I couldn't imagine having anyone else with us on such an important day! They were also awesome about the area and where we could take great pictures since we were not very fimiliar with the area! We loved Tatum, Chelsea, and Shannon! They really are the best!

Best decision of your life!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Jessica G

Tatum is a vey talented photographer!! We used her for our engagement photos, wedding photos and trash the dress photo shoot! Not only did she do an amazing job, she exceeded our expectations! Tatum has a great personality! She is fun, very outgoing and easy to get along with!... Read More Tatum had done her research and looked on my pintrest account to know what I liked. She goes that extra step to make sure you have EXACTLY what you want! I would suggest tatum photo and design to to ANYONE! If your looking for a photographer who absolutely loves what she does, gets creative and puts a unique spin on her photos I would say she is perfect for you!! Loved tatum and we will definitley use her again for future photo shoots!!

Trendy. Unique. Helpful. Personable. For the bride's of TODAY :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2013

Tatum and her assistant Chelsea photographed my wedding in June of 2013. One word...AMAZING! They made me feel so at ease on my busy day and because of their prre-wedding contact with me, they knew exactly what my vision was and captured that perfectly. The editing blew my... Read More mind! Everything looks so soft and gorgeous just like I wanted for my vintage themed wedding. They were always ready to capture those fun candid moments too! Some of my favorite photos are those where I am laughing with other people in non-posed shots! I cannot say enough great things about Tatum P+D! I still chat with Tatum and Chelsea to this day and look forward to seeing them again in a week when they capture my friends wedding!

AMAZING!!!! AMAZING!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 chelsea d

I used tatum photo and design for my wedding three years ago and it was the best decision i could have ever made! She goes out of her way and above the role of a photographer to make your special day amazing and unforgettable! If your looking for someone to provide you with the... Read More most amazing and creative pictures to remember your day by while having a blast during the process then this photographers for you! Best decision i made out of the whole day was having this team shoot my wedding! This team is worth every penny spent.

Excellent Northern MI Photography

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Rochele B

Highly Recommend!! My fiance and I are having a destination wedding in Northern, MI. We are not from the area thus choosing a photographer was very difficult for us. We were solely basing our opinions on websites and reviews. Needless to say we took a chance booking... Read More Tatum Photo and Design... We got lucky!! After meeting, booking and having our Engagement shoot with Tatum and her warm & friendly consultant we are truly looking forward to working with them again for our wedding! Not only is her work quality, but you can tell photography as a whole (the setting, shoot materials etc.) is a passion for her. We felt uneasy and uncomfortable having never experience a photo shoot before but her upbeat personality and fun and exciting ideas had us laughing and feeling comfortable in no time. We couldn't be happier with the photos she produced and above all the overall experience of the engagement shoot she created is such an amazing memory for my fiance and I. We truly had an incredible time. Photography is such an important aspect of your wedding. Not only do you want someone who is highly qualified to capture the most incredible moments of your life, but you want someone who you feel comfortable with and can help bring out the best in you. I have been in many weddings as a bridesmaid but now that I am the bride, I feel very fortunate to have found her!