Taubman Museum of Art

Museum, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

110 Salem Ave SE, Roanoke, VA (540) 204-4139

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Jen B

The Taubman was fantastic. An absolutely breathtaking space to to have our wedding/reception in that everyone loved. We have nothing but good things to say of the experience: friendly and helpful staff, caring attention to detail, and above all a beautiful setting. Our pictures... Read More are amazing!

modern and spacious

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 Kristi C

Very spacious and modern meeting areas and great views at night. Highly recommend this space for receptions. The staircase adds such amazing drama to the space.

Made the Brides Day!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Lara C

The Taubman facility provided the space and supplies needed for a flawless wedding. With a short set-up time that I could not be a part of, I was worried that the place would not look the way that I wanted. The coordinator for the Taubman willingly and accuratly set-up the DIY... Read More decor just as I wanted if not better. She had an eye for creativity and had the instinct to fix and change things when needed. She was easy to work with and very accomadating. They made transitions and use of space simple and wuick. I enjoyed being able to utilize all areas and so did my guests. This was extremly affordable and the best choice I made when I began wedding planning! This venue makes your wedding look magical at night!

August 2011 Wedding in Roanoke VA

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Amy A

We chose this modern venue for our reception. BEST decision EVER! Staff was wonderful. Location excellent! Aimee Hall was a WONDERFUL event planner. We used the boardroom for our rehearsal dinner.