Taylor Lord Photography

Taylor Lord Photography

Specialty

Photojournalism

3901 Red River St., Austin, TX

The complete package: joyful personality, excellent customer service, and stunning photography!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Kaileen G

We hired Taylor Lord for our engagement & wedding photos. She is the complete package: joyful personality, excellent customer service, and stunning photography. Taylor’s passion for natural light & film captured our interest and we were excited to work with her. During our engagement shoot, she put us immediately at ease and took the best pictures!! Our wedding day presented some interesting challenges that Taylor handled wonderfully. The weather turned out to be pretty terrible — thunderstorms and rain so bad our venue flooded in parts — but you’d never know that from the pictures that Taylor took!! She was calm and collected while chasing the sparse light and displayed her versatility in switching between film & digital. Our families and friends loved having Taylor there to take their pictures and she did a great job of blending in during more personal moments. Most importantly, we now have hundreds of favorite photos from our wedding :) If you are lucky enough to work with Taylor, you will enjoy the experience and LOVE the pictures!

4-26-14 Wedding

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Alex A

Taylor is incredible. I absolutely loved working with her and have been beyond impressed with all the pictures thus far. She is everything you would want in a photographer and more. She is not your run of the mill wedding photographer and her work is unique and fresh. She is a film photographer, so she focuses on using natural light which makes for gorgeous pictures. She is such a talented and inspiring lady and is passionate about what she does. All my family and wedding party RAVED about how great she was and how they enjoyed working with her. I didn't even want to do Bridal Portraits, but I did and I had the BEST time because of her. She made it such a fun experience for me and made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend Taylor to any of my friends needing a photographer - she is the absolute BEST at what she does!!

Amazing photographer!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Heather I

Taylor Lord is absolutely a pleasure to work with and become friends with throughout the process. Her photographs are wonderful and she has a view point that you would never think about on your own. Taylor makes it fun and captures not just your expressions but your emotions. Taylor is a wonderful person and a wonderful photographer!

Spunky & Talented

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Stephanie V

Taylor Lord did our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photos...she is absolutely darling with a sweet and accommodating personality. Behind her fun attitude lies an extremely talented photographer. We loved all of our photos and would recommend Taylor to anyone looking for nothing but the best photos.

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 nicole b

I cannot say enough good things about Taylor. Her work is amazing and she is just the cutest nicest person you will ever meet. She did a fabulous job at the wedding and when I looked back at the pictures, everything looked even more beautiful than I remember! Taylor has a great vision and goes above and beyond with every little detail. You will not be disappointed with her photos or her!

simply amazing

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Becky B

Taylor Lord is amazing. From her professionalism to her creative eye, she is a fun, talented, great ti work with photographer. Her pictures are proof of her amazing work. And not only are her wedding photos amazing, she was so great fir my bridals and engagements!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2011 Emilie C

My maid of honor referred me to Taylor after working with her at a friend's wedding. After looking at her blog, I knew I HAD to work with Taylor. She was easily accessible via email, very accommodating and enthusiastic about my ideas, and was able to capture even the most unexpected moments (like when a ladybug landed on my wedding dress!) My entire bridal party had a blast working with her. She was in the middle of all the excitement without ever being intrusive. I couldn't have asked for anything more, and her prices are affordable too! She has different package options to meet your needs and budget. I plan on doing an after session so that I can work with Taylor again!!

Great Photographer with AFFORDABLE Prices

Reviewed on 1/30/2011 E H

Taylor was excellent to work with! She did a great job of getting information to me before the wedding and was always accessible by email or phone. Promt on answering questions and returning emails/phone calls. She was prepared to help direct wedding day activities related to pictures. She was very flexible as the day went along, because we had some time issues. She got great pictures in a short amount of time between the wedding and reception. Great indoor and outdoor photos. She was very receptive to my input as far as editing pictures, making sure I was happy with the end results. Taylor shoots lots of frames as things are going on, there was no posing or direction except for the specific 'photo shoot time' (family, couple, bridal party pics). Her prices include her services for the whole day, there is no time limit. She also has a second shooter available if you want that.

Send Email