Quality Rentals & Advice For Your Perfect Day.

Taylor Rental / Party Plus specializes in weddings of all shapes and sizes. From elegant white tents and gleaming dance floors, to textured linens and sparkling glassware, we offer a great selection of items for your special day. Plus, we offer computer layouts and over 30 years of experience.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Music, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Portable Restrooms, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

304 BOSTON POST RD, ORANGE, CT (203) 795-5251

Easy to work with and no fuss!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Jennifer T

We loved working with Taylor Rental! We rented our tent, tables and chairs from them for our wedding. They were so easy to work with - they promptly answered questions, they were very patient every time we needed to change the order and always sent an updated invoice. Best of... Read More all, when we found out there was another wedding at our venue the next day, they contacted the other couple to see if they wanted to split the cost of the tent, tables, and chairs with us! So they helped save us a bunch of money. We did not have a single problem in our dealings with them, and would highly recommend them.

BEST PRICES

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Alicia W

I rented tables, chairs, & a dance floor! It was the best price in the entire area. They were easy to deal with, and everything was done over the phone, even last minute additions & changes!They delivered & picked up on the days that were convenient to us, which was wonderful!

2013-09-16T09:49:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are all very pleased to hear that your wedding day was a success and that you were pleased with our service. We'll always be here when you need us: anniversaries, birthday parties, graduation parties...

Never worry about seating again!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Scott L

Rented 50 Chairs. Quick & Timely pick up/ drop off. Can't be happier.

Tables and chair

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Rose M

We got all that we needed from them without an outregous cost for our wedding.

pink table cloth

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Alex C

Taylor was good. They had a lot out of the floor so we could see examples of how to set things up. I was happy with their pricing, the person who helped us was friendly and knowledgable, and I felt they had a decent selection. When they dropped off our linen however, our head... Read More table was pink. Even my mildly color blind husband thought it was too pink to not take it back. Taylor replaced the linen, but we had to drive all the way out to the shop to get it swapped and they didn't do anything to make up for it. It cost us over an hour just in replacement time. Minor hiccup for a wedding, but I just didn't feel like they were great on the recovery once the mistake was made.

Rental

Reviewed on 7/16/2011 Elizabeth H

I rented my tent, lighting, tables and chairs from them. They were wonderful! I had forgotten something on the morning of the wedding (saturday) and they let me come at 7:30am to order it and pick it up!