Wedding Videography

Taylor'd Weddings specializes in wedding videography. Using cinematic filming techniques, it is my goal is to craft a beautiful video that allows you to relive one of the most important days of your life. Your wedding day.

Artistic, Modern

After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Kansas City Area (913) 285-0013

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Darriane E

Taylor did absolutely AMAZING with our wedding video. We could not be more happy with how it turned out. When you incorporate everything she did and how easy she was to work with, it makes her pricing very reasonable! On our wedding day, both her and her assistant just added to... Read More our day by making it even more perfect. I would/will 100% recommend her services to anyone looking!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Brandy P

Taylor was amazing to work with from every aspect. From talking over coffee about our vision, to making us laugh on our wedding day, and everything in between. Taylor was extremly professional and the quality of audio and video of our film was impeccable. We received so many... Read More compliments from our friends and family not only about our wedding video, but also how wonderful Taylor was herself. She was all over the wedding venue throughout the day making sure she didn't miss one detail. We feel truly blessed to have Taylor be the one that captured our day. She told our story perfectly and her work is something we will cherish for the rest of of lives! ❤️

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Katherine B

I am so happy and lucky to have chosen Taylor to be my videographer for my wedding day. Not only was she helpful in the planning for the big day, but she was extremely patient and flexible with our crazy families and all the chaos that unexpectedly occurred. Taylor even stayed... Read More longer than we agreed upon just so she could get our sparkler exit because she knew how important it was to us! She captured our wedding day and our love story perfectly and I am so grateful to have a beautiful video to share with my families and friends forever.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ali C

Taylor's work is incredible and my husband and I are SO happy we were able to work with her. Our videos of the ceremony and reception were perfect and we love being able to watch everything since the wedding day was such a whirlwind! Taylor was quick to respond to emails, she... Read More was great at reminding me when I needed to get her information (which was definitely appreciated during the chaos of wedding planning), and she was so quick to get us our edited videos. Loved working with Taylor and would highly recommend her! :)

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kelsey F

Taylor is the sweetest! I wasn't planning to hire a videographer but I am so glad we did. The video is beautiful and captured all the right moments. The package deals were very affordable. Sound and quality of video were both good. The return was quick and was delivered on a... Read More flash drive. I would recommend her services to anyone. Thanks Taylor! Kelsey and Travis Fishbaugh

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Christina H

Taylors work is absolute perfection!! I can't stress enough how amazing our wedding video, the speeches and the 8min overview of the whole day turned out. Our wedding was a month ago and being able to rewatch the ceremony I was able to see things that I totally missed or that I... Read More didn't even know took place. Something that I didn't think about was, being the bride, you really don't get to see the beginning of a wedding that you put so much effort into planning. Taylor captured it all, the love, the laughs, the romance, the kiss, the people, the cake, the food, the hilarious song my MOH sang at the end of her speech, the heartfelt toast from my husband and so much more! Having Taylor hang with us all day was 100% fantastic, she's super cool, easy going and was definitely just part of our group, we all loved having her there! I can't say enough great things about Taylor, her professionalism and the quality of her final product. If I have one suggestion to make your wedding day the best ever, have Taylor capture it on video. It will be the best investment you can make for a lifetime of memories.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Dani S

We could not have been happier after hiring Taylor to do our video for our wedding!! In typical Kansas fashion, the weather changed last minute on us and the day turned into a cold and snowy one. Taylor was so easy to work with and went with the flow of things, including... Read More capturing some amazing footage with us outside while it was snowing and freezing cold! She even stayed longer than we had planned to capture the speechs and first dances for us without hesistation. We got our video within 2 weeks of our wedding date and could not be happier with how it turned out. The entire day of the wedding I didn't break down and cry once, but as soon as I saw the video I was in tears (happy ones of course!). Everyone commented how easy it was to work with Taylor the day of and one of my bridesmaids is already planning on hiring her when she gets married! Taylor met every expectation we had and then some, so amazing!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Megan S

Taylor and I previously worked together and immediately became friends. She helped me professionally by creating videos for my business- which turned out so amazing that when Cody and I got engaged, we were 100% certain we wanted Taylor to be our videographer! We even talked... Read More about picking a date based on when she was available. Taylor is professional, extremely talented, organized, reliable, down to earth, fun, positive, kind and energetic - all of those qualities which make her the perfect person to have around on your wedding day. Taylor delivered our video to us only a few weeks after the wedding- which was a very impressive turn around time for all of the footage she got. When I got the video, not only did it make my family cry, but my best friend (who rarely cries) teared up watching the video. We all love it so much! With very little guidance, Taylor captured all of the most important moments of the day-- some of which I didn't get to see for myself (like my older brother tearing up during the ceremony) until of course I watched the video. The video was above and beyond anything we could have expected and we are still getting compliments on it. Taylor also did a slow motion video booth for us which was a huge hit at the wedding! This added that extra fun factor to the reception. When she delivered the compalation video -- I just about lost it. She set the entire thing to a remixed Lion King song we had in our wedding. She made the entire process of working with her fun and personal. I would confidently recommend Taylor to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Jeanine K

Taylor does amazing work! Super nice, positive attitude. A++

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Molly S

Taylor's work is outstanding! We have a video from my daughter's wedding that makes me so happy every time I watch it. Taylor is very talented and professional. Thank you, Taylor!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Lorin G

I really wanted my wedding video to capture how truly special our day was. Taylor went above and beyond for us! She was super professional and you can tell she is very passionate about what she does! I loved that I felt like I have known her forever even though I had only met... Read More her a couple times before the wedding. She truly has an amazing gift, I would recommend her a hundred times over!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sophie B

Hiring Taylor was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We hired her for a short highlight film and documentary film of the ceremony. I was blown away by the highlight film she created and how she crafted together the most important moments of the day with... Read More voiceovers of our vows and the music she carefully chose in the background. My husband and I love looking back at the video and will cherish it forever. She obviously takes the time to create films with a special consideration for the personalities of each couple and the unique moments special to their wedding day. She is so talented at making films, but is also very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. She had a very calming presence on the wedding day and a professional demeanor. Taylor delivered us our videos very quickly after the wedding and made sure we were happy with the final product. She is very affordable for her quality of work. Hire her! It will be some of the best money you will spend on your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ryley D

Taylor'd Weddings is an amazing all around business! Taylor is the sweetest to work with. The quality of her videos is better than most as is her pricing. She will work with you to customize exactly what you are wanting. She won't disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Taylor S

Taylor'd Weddings went above and beyond for my wedding video! Before the wedding Taylor asked for a specific timeline of events and details I wanted included in the video. My video was perfectly personalized, right down to her choosing the perfect song as background music.... Read More Somehow she captured the emotion in every moment and put together this amazing video that lets me re-live that special day, over and over again. Taylor was also extremely professional throughout the entire process and got our video to us in a timely manner. Our wedding video will be something we treasure for the rest of our lives. I could not recommend Taylor enough!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Taylor was very professional, not only in her interaction with the guests, but with other service professionals at the weddings I have worked with her. She is creative and always produces high-quality products. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding videographer... Read More to her!

Taylor Snyder

I fell in love with producing wedding films a couple of years ago when asked to shoot a wedding for a friend. Since then I've gained lots of experience shooting various styles of weddings in the Kansas City area. Although there may be endless wedding themes and traditions, one thing remains the same. Each couple has a unique story to tell.