Team Hair and Makeup

Available for destinations worldwide

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

3040 State St, Santa Barbara, CA
Available for destinations worldwide

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Valerie T

The makeup artists and hair stylists at TEAM are fantastic! The hair and makeup trial was relaxed yet professional, and the ladies assisted my in making my wedding look fit my personal style. I did elect to use extensions to create a fuller updo, and they were fantastic! I... Read More would highly recommend them if you are "on the fence" or have never tried extensions before (I had not!). The color matched my hair perfectly, they were extremely comfortable, and blended seamlessly for a relaxed updo look. On the day of my wedding, we had 2 makeup artists and 1 hair stylists for me and my wedding party (4 bridesmaids, moms and 2 female ring bearers on site for my Santa Barbara wedding. They were fun and fantastic to work with, creating the perfect, long lasting (but natural) look for each of us.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Ivette A

Mar and her team are amazing! I used TEAM Hair and Makeup for my engagement shoot on 10/13/2014 as well as my wedding on 8/29/2015. Bethany did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and it was just gorgeous. Bethany took the time to understand the look I was going for and... Read More she executed wonderfully. I was aiming for a very natural and soft beauty look and she really brought that vision alive really well. The look she gave me matched beautifully with the look of our engagement shoot. Our engagement shoot was featured on Style Me Pretty and you can see Bethany’s amazing work at the link below! Thanks Bethany! It was a pleasure working with you! http://www.stylemepretty.com/little-black-book-blog/2015/03/06/chic-los-angeles-engagement-session/ I had the honor of working with Mar on my wedding day. It was incredible to watch her and her team work. The breadth of knowledge she has about beauty is endless and she is amazing at what she does. I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. During my trial, Mar invested a good amount of time in getting to know me, the vision of my wedding and the look I had in mind. The personal attention she gave me was fantastic and we went through a couple of looks to really explore what would look best on me. What I enjoyed most about her work was her ability to create a uniform look for all my girls on my wedding day. She ensured that her team executed in a consistent manner and as a team, Mar and her girls collaborated well and constantly communicated during the process to achieve that cohesive look I was going for. I would use her services again in a heartbeat. You will NOT be disappointed with Mar, she is very talented. Not only was her work and service amazing but Mar has a fantastic personality that makes working with her really easy and enjoyable. Thank you Mar for your personalized services! I can’t wait to work with you again in the future!

LOVED my wedding day glam squad

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

I was just married in Santa Barbara on 9/27/14 and I wanted to share the wonderful experience that I had with Mar and her team at TEAM Hair and Makeup over the last 6 months! Coming from Atlanta for a destination wedding location where I knew no one locally was a really... Read More stressful event to plan and one of the the things that I was most worried about was making sure my glam squad was as good as the ones that I use here in Georgia. TEAM met and exceeded my expectations! First, I did a hair/makeup trial before doing my engagement pictures this spring. Both the makeup artist and hair stylist were really responsive and let me try a few different looks for the big day. We ended up taking our engagement photos in the pouring rain and although my makeup looked flawless throughout, my hair fell a little (my fault for not letting the stylist know we'd be shooting outside and to spray me more). I expressed my concerns to Mar and she was IMMEDIATELY responsive and offered a second trial to ease my mind about the big day. On round two a few months later, my hair held perfectly and I was completely at ease going into the big day... Fast forward a few months and my wedding day prep was perfect in every way. The stylists showed up on time early in the morning ready to tackle our entire wedding party's beauty needs. They made my moms, sisters and I look and feel the best we'd ever felt. Not an easy task to a bunch of glammy Southern chicks from Georgia and Texas :) They were so responsive to everyone's preferences and style... asking questions as they worked to make sure no one felt over made up (moms) or under made up (younger sisters). The nervous bride in me wanted to over direct them at first but I sat quietly and let them do their thing... an hour later I looked in the mirror and gasped. It was everything I wanted and more. I didn't want to change or add a single thing to the look. These stylists are AMAZING and also some of the kindest people I met during my wedding planning. I highly recommend this business for your wedding day needs... brides, you can trust them to make you beam on the outside as much as you are on the inside!

Love TEAM hair & makeup

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Jennifer S

My hair & makeup was amazing. Mar is extremely talented & made me look like a million bucks!

Loved Working w/ Rachel!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2013 Kari F

I am so happy with the work Rachel at TEAM did for our wedding!!! She did my hair and make-up, my sister’s make-up, and our niece’s hair. I’ve always admired the work on TEAM’s web site, so when I couldn’t find anyone I liked in Phoenix, I figured it was worth reaching out to... Read More them. I called them 24 days before our wedding, and thankfully, Rachel was available! Since it was a destination wedding, I was concerned about her travel arrangements and finding the best rate, but TEAM takes care of all the travel for one set price. It took the stress off of me, which I appreciated! Since I was going to be in Santa Barbara, we scheduled the trial at their studios (although I had the option of doing it in Scottsdale the day before the wedding). Rachel and I went through several pictures of styles I liked and we came up with two options to trial. While I was set on an exact style, Rachel gently persuaded me to try something a little different. Thank goodness! The way she suggested looked totally better, and she did it in a way that didn’t offend me. During the trial, she took careful notes and a ton of pictures so she could recreate the looks on the wedding day. She took her time and made sure I was happy with everything. On the wedding day, she showed up 10 minutes early to ensure she was set up in time to start our services. Throughout the process, she was patient with everyone and had a very calming presence (the last thing we needed was added stress that day). My sister and niece looked amazing, and I LOVED my hair and make-up! I received so many compliments on my hair! Rachel did a wonderful job, and I would definitely work with her again in the future. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding day or any special occasion!

Loved, loved, loved!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Whitney E

I had Rachel for my consultant and she was AMAZING. Just really got the look I was going for and was so fun to work with. I got a lot of compliments that though my look was different I still looked like me and not too "made up." I would highly recommend using TEAM!

Beautiful Make-up

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Katie D

Very expensive but the make-up lasted for everyone and looked stunning. It was a bit hard to work with them as it was more-what they wanted to do because they are the experts versus my needs,but everyone turned out stunning.

Team Tastic

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Whitney C

Jenny was wonderful. She made myself and the bridal party look stunning but natural.

Best Hair & Makeup stylists!

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Dana E

I can't say enough good things about Team Hair & Makeup in Santa Barbara. They made my wedding day my most beautiful day ever :) Mar is amazing-- cool person to have around on your big day, really listens to what you want to look like, amazingly talented when it comes to... Read More hair and makeup.

Start a Conversation!