Tears Of Joy Seamstress Services

Bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride/Groom dress alterations plus custom flower girl dresses, ties, vests, getting ready robes, and bridesmaid jewelry.

Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion Services, Fashion

4900 Millenia Blvd., Suite B, Orlando, FL (407) 704-4270

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Savannah B

Holly was great and easy to work with, but unfortunately by bustle kept on breaking and falling all night long. This ended up being such a pain cause we had to keep fixing it at the reception and just ended up safety pinning my dress. This was extremely frustrating because I... Read More had to safety pin my designer lace dress and the alterations were very expensive. The rest of the alterations were fine, but I will always remember the problems I had that night unfortunately :(

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Katie P

Holly is awesome! I took my wedding dress to her after a bad experience with another seamstress and she was able to fix everything within 2 weeks! Definitely recommend her for any alterations. :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Linda O

I cannot say enough great things about Tears of Joy Seamstress Services. Holly was phenomenal as a stressed out bride planning her own wedding Holly completely put me at eased and I was completely relaxed knowing my wedding dress was in great hands. She worked around my schedule... Read More and my dress looked even more stunning after she was finished with it.

so thankful for her!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Michelle S

My Marisa Bridals wedding gown was made out of very delicate lace. She did an incredible job with my alterations, it looked like the gown was made specifically to my body size. She was fast, too. She also altered my mother's dress as well and did a fantastic job. I highly... Read More recommend her.

Holly Smith

Holly has lived in the greater Orlando area since 2001 and has been sewing professionally for over 20 years. When it comes to making your garment fit perfectly, Holly takes the time to listen to you and your specific needs. She wants you to look and feel your best. Working with Formal clothes has become a passion for Holly and it shows in the quality of her work.