Houston and surrounding areas, Austin, Dallas and worldwide (281) 217-3570

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Beth R

Nastassia was great to work with! She did my daughter's bridal hair and makeup and my hair, and we received so many compliments. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Laura E

Nastassia is wonderful! She was such a pleasure to work with. The trial went smooth and on my actual wedding day she did my hair and makeup and it was FLAWLESS. She is super flexible and will work with you and doesn't have any nonsense fees in her contract. She is... Read More straightforward and does an amazing job. I highly recommend Tease HTX, both girls did such a good job on all of my bridesmaids, and even my mom who is super weird about H&M loved her style! If I could give her 100 stars I would.

Nastassia Loya

Tease HTX was created by 2 best friends that are hair and makeup artists. We met while doing hair and makeup for weddings and were inseparable since! We flew to New York for The Makeup Show in May 2015 as well as to scour inspiration for our company. We modeled our entire vision on a single quote: Make it Simple, but Significant - Don Draper, Mad Men. (We've never seen Mad Men but we love the quote). Between our love for animals and our minimalist natures Tease HTX was created. We decided to ensure only the best and longest wearing makeup products are used while being Cruelty-Free.