Houston and surrounding areas, Austin, Dallas and worldwide

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Monica Joy C

From the trial to the day of, Nastassia was really great to work with. I sent her pictures of what I was looking for, for both me and my jr bridesmaids. The end result matched the pictures well, which is very lucky as it really depends on whether or not the style is compatible... Read More with one's hair type/style. I also had a second trial close to my wedding date, due to last minute wardrobe changes affecting my hair style options and she easily accommodated my schedule and requests. When I added hair and makeup guests to the list last minute, she was able to accommodate since we had time and her attitude and calm were amazing through it all. I was very stressed that day and had gotten much sweatier than anticipated. I was running late and had to take an unplanned (additional) shower. Nastassia worked around the itinerary changes without complaint. During my makeup application, all I had to make was a slight comment about wanting a change to my eyes, and she immediately knew what to do. I felt completely confident with Nastassia through every step and am very thankful to have had her on our team that day. We all looked beautiful. I couldn't have made a better choice.

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Michelle F

Natassia did such a great job for my bridal portrait and the actual event! She came to our rental house and did my sisters and mom’s hair and makeup along with mine the morning of my wedding! We were all very pleased!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Kendra F

Nastassia is wonderful!! She created exactly what I imagined, and did an incredible job with all of my bridesmaids as well. Everyone looked and felt beautiful, and did I mention she was affordable too?! During the trial, she made sure that I liked everything and was incredibly... Read More accommodating to my preferences. I would DEFINITELY work with TeaseHTX again and highly recommend to anyone looking for hair/makeup.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Melissa H

This review is well overdue but I cannot say how much I (and my bridesmaids) LOVED working with Nastassia! My hair and makeup was amazing and each one of my bridesmaids looked beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted. She also did my "after" picture HMU and oh my goodness- our... Read More pictures are just beautiful. It POURED right before we went out to Brazos Bend and I still looked great! Nothing can help my curly hair from frizzing but it wasn't terrible and my makeup held up beautifully! I can't wait for another event/photography session for her to do her magic again! :)

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Lauren D

Nastassia and team did an awesome job for day of hair and makeup for the entire bridal party! I higher recommend Tease TX. Nastassia also did my hair and makeup trial for my bridal picture! She did a great job!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Beth R

Nastassia was great to work with! She did my daughter's bridal hair and makeup and my hair, and we received so many compliments. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Laura E

Nastassia is wonderful! She was such a pleasure to work with. The trial went smooth and on my actual wedding day she did my hair and makeup and it was FLAWLESS. She is super flexible and will work with you and doesn't have any nonsense fees in her contract. She is... Read More straightforward and does an amazing job. I highly recommend Tease HTX, both girls did such a good job on all of my bridesmaids, and even my mom who is super weird about H&M loved her style! If I could give her 100 stars I would.

Nastassia Loya

Tease HTX was created by 2 best friends that are hair and makeup artists. We met while doing hair and makeup for weddings and were inseparable since! We flew to New York for The Makeup Show in May 2015 as well as to scour inspiration for our company. We modeled our entire vision on a single quote: Make it Simple, but Significant - Don Draper, Mad Men. (We've never seen Mad Men but we love the quote). Between our love for animals and our minimalist natures Tease HTX was created. We decided to ensure only the best and longest wearing makeup products are used while being Cruelty-Free.