Teddy Waffles Video Production

Serving Chicago, its suburbs, and beyond.

It goes by so quickly - let me capture it for you.

Teddy Waffles Video Production provides an intimate, organic documentation of your wedding day at affordable rates - creating videos that are worth sharing and watching over and over again. We offer the fastest turnaround times so you won't have to wait months on end to see your video. Teddy was nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Crafts Achievement for Photography (Cinematography) in 2015.

Classic, Documentary

Destination Weddings, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Serving Chicago, its suburbs, and beyond. (773) 270-2120

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Amara F

Without a doubt, Teddy was one of my favorite wedding vendors. Choosing him was one of the easiest choices I made during the planning process. As a bride, you are always overwhelmed with everything and anything. But if Teddy is your wedding cinematographer, that is one aspect of... Read More the wedding you are not stressing about. This is because Teddy truly stands by his word. He delved into wedding cinematography when he saw a deficit in the field, as it was difficult to come across an affordable product without sacrificing the quality of the product. Not only is he professional, he is very personable. He caters to your cinematography needs. My wedding was the first Pakistani wedding Teddy filmed. While he had never filmed one before, you wouldn’t even be able to tell. He embraced the culture and the customs effortlessly. Most importantly, his skills allowed me to relive my wedding events over and over again. I honestly watch my wedding highlight video, at minimum, weekly – and I got married eight months ago. I enjoyed working with Teddy so much that I am looking forward to other life events for him to film!

2017-02-05T20:09:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words! You were wonderful to work with as well and it was truly an unforgettable wedding. I'm honored you hired me to capture it, allowing me to experience another culture's customs and wedding traditions, and that FOOD! :-) All... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Stephanie C

Teddy is an amazing videographer. He is extremely talented and we are so happy we used him for our wedding. Our wedding video was perfect. It captured every beautiful and fun moment from our special day. I would highly recommend Teddy to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Amanda S

Teddy made our wedding experience so much more special than I could ever imagine! From the moment I first contacted him until the end of working with him he made our experience go flawlessly. He is very easy to talk to and responds so quickly. We got married 9/16/16 and he was... Read More 10 steps ahead of us on the day of our wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing. He put my mind to ease the moment I saw him. He also gave us such an amazing video that we will treasure for ever! We have gotten so many compliments on how amazing our video turned out. I would highly recommend choosing Teddy if you want an amazing wedding experience that will last forever!

2017-02-05T20:13:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks Amanda! You guys made my job easy and fun so thank YOU! Such a great couple and kind group of people that it's hard to even call it a "job" here. :-) I appreciate the kind words. All the best!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Haley H

We hired Teddy for our Wedding in June 2016 in central Illinois, and he was phenomenal. He was very professional and fun to work with. He knows exactly what shots to get and is concerned of what is most important to the Bride and Groom. Of all the vendors we worked with, he was... Read More the best. We bought package C and it was definitely worth it! The highlight video was our favorite part! We would recommend him to anyone!

2017-02-05T20:39:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Haley! You are too kind - thanks for being such a great couple to work with! All the best.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Megan N

Teddy perfectly captured our big day, incorporating "the big stuff" and all of the little things we couldn't see ourselves. Watching the video brings us right back to those special moments! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Teddy was GREAT! He was very professional before, during, and after our wedding. His communication was fast and clear, which as a bride you definitely need. He's an all around nice guy and it was a pleasure to have him video our wedding. Our video turned out fantastic, we got so... Read More many complements on it! It was clear he spent a lot of time getting the artistic feel just right, and he worked with our special requests. Our day was captured beautifully. My husband was little hesitant to do the video but after we got it back he was showing it off to everyone :) On our 6 month anniversary we watched the video and we look forward to doing so on our 1 year. If I need a videographer in the future, I would totally use Teddy. Affordable, pleasant, organized, and great end product!

Amazing videographer!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Beth W

We hired Teddy for our wedding 10/25/14, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. His pricing was more than fair and his work turned out amazing! We absolutely LOVE it :) His editing skills and eye for details are completely on point and we are... Read More beyond excited to be able to relive our wedding day through such a fabulous highlight reel, as well as the full version of the video. He was extremely professional, capturing every aspect yet not being in the way or taking away from the special moments. He went above and beyond what our contract entailed, giving us more than we'd even asked for and they are videos we will cherish. Hiring Teddy to film our wedding was one of the best decisions we made -- it's easy to see that he is a rising star in the industry.

Teddy Wachholz

I am an Emmy-nominated cinematographer with a passion for shooting & editing videos. I decided to start filming weddings when I was looking for a wedding videographer for my own wedding in 2014. I noticed that there were not enough high quality vendors to choose from, and those that were decent seemed to cost half a year's salary. I decided it was time for me to step in and provide high quality, fairly-priced video services. My approach is intimate, but non-invasive. My style is cinematic, but not over-produced. My clients receive the quality & service that I was looking for in my hunt.

Start a Conversation!