Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Music

Temecula, Temecula, CA (951) 491-8800

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Kassandra G

Dennis was totally amazing. He is very friendly and personable and had a LOT of very helpful advice and ideas for me (I have never planned anything big like this and he kept me from making a lot of mistakes LOL). He was always available for questions and adjustments ahead of... Read More time and double and triple checked everything. He showed up well ahead of time for set up and handled everything beautifully. He was instrumental in keeping everything running smoothly even when we had to change our event schedule at last minute. All of my guests kept commenting what a great DJ he was and they all had an amazing time. Everything was perfect for our big day, and Dennis was a HUGE part of making that happen. I cannot recommend him strongly enough and I am keeping his number in my phone for any and all future events that I need a DJ for.

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Sara

Dennis was great! He made sure everything from the start of the ceremony to the end of the night flowed smoothly and made the evening very comfortable. When we met up with him for the first time, he explained all the details clearly and straight to us. He was a lot of fun when... Read More it came around for the dancing, and he just has one of those voices that sounds great through the microphone. He was able to get all the songs we wanted and cut them to fit the moment. Overall, great guy, great night, great time!

Dennis was great and profesional!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 caterina h

Dennis the DJ was great, he helped me plan and sort songs. always easy to get a hold of by phone or email. the night went so well beacause of him. He surprised us with a cd at the end with the songs we had chosen for the evening.

Had a blast at my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Lauren S

Dennis from A Perfect DJ was very professional, nice and well seasoned in wedding DJ services. He set up two locations for us since we had both a ceremony venue and reception venue. I think he did a wonderful job at my ceremony. He did a good job at my reception as well but did... Read More not follow my instructions to cut short 2 of my dances which were a brother bride dance and stepdad bride dance. I was trying to give them a special moment with me but avoid a lull in the reception. But we ended up having a lull because he did not cut them short and my guest became bored at that point. He also did not announce table numbers to have people come up to get there food at the buffet station. This created confussion and it looked unorganized. Other then these few small mistakes he was wonderfull. I would recommend him to other people but to just make it clear that structure and organization is key if you want to avoid a lull in your reception.

Boogie for a budget

Reviewed on 1/25/2012 Eleanor H

loved the music and prices. exactly what we were looking for. highly recommended