Templeton Landing

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Restaurant, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2 Templeton Ter, Buffalo, NY (716) 852-7337

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Heather H

During our 6 month engagement, the management switched hands. However, I met with the new manager and she was great. I just had to review everything I was told - there were some changes from what the first manager told us. The ballroom was beautiful - the decorations were set up... Read More beautifully!! They set aside appetizers for us and brought us drinks while we waited to be announced. The only problem I had was at the end of the reception - I was told the staff would help to clean up the decorations (rebox everything we brought) and they didn't help at all - I had to scramble and find a few friends and relatives to assist. BUT - overall it was wonderful!! I have gotten numerous compliments about the food! Strong suggestion - do off season here - (our wedding was 4/30 - on season is May-October and the holidays) - since they are closed for the season, they worked with us and our budget!!! (Otherwise it's very expensive!)

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Dana A

Everything was absolutely amazing. Jennifer is a doll and was so honest about vendors and everything that could be expected. The staff was exceptional, and the view on the lake was stunning. Most importantly the food was amazing and for their value, I don't know if there is a... Read More better place in Buffalo to get married!! All of our guests had an absolute blast and they made the day so perfect! I would seriously look there before anywhere else and I am so glad we chose them. Plus, with the big ballroom, you get the rooftop as your cocktail hour and for the rest of the evening so we were able to get amazing shots of the amazing views of the lake. I'm in love with our wedding because of Templeton!

Best night ever!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Kaylee B

Had an amazing reception! The food was awesome, especially the food at cocktail hour which was upstairs on the patio, and the views were beautiful.. We got some amazing pictures, and they set up our tables and centerpieces exactly as I pictured. Everyone had fun and we had a ton... Read More of people on the dance floor all night, which fit everyone. We had 200 guests and I think that was perfect, anymore than that it might have been a little crowded.

Great place for a wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Misty H

We had a wonderful reception at Templeton Landing. They were very accommodating and were able to provide us with almost everything we needed. We were supposed to have a room for the bridal party to gather before introductions, but there was a mix-up and it was given to the other... Read More bridal party there that evening - this would be my biggest complaint. The view of the harbor is beautiful! The food was amazing (we received a lot of complements). The bartenders kept everyone happy. Our just-under-100 guests fit perfectly in the Skyline Room. I was able to drop off everything a couple of days before the wedding and they had everything packed up for me the next morning. We plan to go back every year for an anniversary dinner.

Perfect summer venue on Lake Erie!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 John N

Templeton landing was almost one of those "oh yeah, that place is cool" kinda of thoughts when picking our wedding spot. We were thrilled with it from the moment we checked it out and booked right away! The grand ballroom was spacious and open, with no blocked views and a center... Read More dance floor, room for the bar, gift table, dessert table, candy bar, photo booth, DJ, along with our 175 guests and we had plenty of room for another 50+ guests in there. The room was so bright and open, with great views to the west over Lake Erie and the light house. The cocktail hour upstairs on the patio was perfect and our guests raved about the location, decor, and FOOD! The appetizers and the dinners were phenomenal and WHAT a spread of desserts the put on! Our service was second to none, and so accommodating from the day we went to find the place, up until the day after the wedding, where we decided to have our family brunch. We could not be more pleased and highly recommend Templeton Landing!

Personal and Professional

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Katrina W

Alison was wonderful throughout our entire planning and event day. She listened to what we wanted and not only delivered but made suggestions that we had never thought of. Our server was excellent and meet all our guests needs.

Great Venue

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Valerie S

Templeton is a beautiful location. The set up was great, the food was excellent, and there was never a line at the bar. Our only complaint from the night of the wedding is that their "featured appetizer", the bruschetta spread continually ran out of bread. The catering group was... Read More difficult to work with as they weren't very responsive and changed our contact person 1 month prior to the wedding.

Great atmosphere, service, and food!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Lindsay H

We had our dream wedding at Templeton Landing! The food was excellent and not one complaint from any guest. Also, the wait staff and banquet managers were amazing and very accomodating!

Upper deck Wonderland

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Emery M

I went to see this Venue in the middle of the winter. We went to the upper deck area above the banquet room. It sold me and on May 19th, we started our reception on the upper deck for cocktail hour. The weather was Beautiful, along with the food and service. Every one of my... Read More guests raved about the food and the atmosphere of this venue. We finished the room in the banquet room, which was set up exactly how I wished. Phil, one of the coordinators is great and helpful and I highly suggest working with him and this venue!

Awesome view!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Ashley C

Had my bridal shower here. It was perfect. Light lunch, nothing too heavy. But still had unique options (crab salad). Scenery was beautiful and every one was very helpful.

Great Food & Great Service

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Lisa P

We used the rooftop terrace for our cocktail hour and it was gorgeous! Great view of the city. The food is great and the service is equally impressive. They were willing to cater to our requests.

Terrific Templeton

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Kim K

Not only does Templeton Landing have one of the most beautiful locations for a wedding in Buffalo, but the food was incredible. The staff was extremely helpful. Phil, the event coordinator at Templeton did a great job, meeting with us several times to make sure everything was... Read More just right. They were extremely flexible with us, working with our budget and time frame that we wanted. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a place to have the reception.