Terace Greene Photography

Rhode Island ⚓️ New England and Destination Weddings

Fine Art Wedding Photography

What an honor it is to be part of such a magical day filled with love, emotions, thoughtful details, family and friends, all this happening in a millisecond of time. Capturing the beautiful essence of a subject has always been a passion of mine, creating a photographic story is a gift of light and timing. Using a photojournalistic style, and a fine art background, leads to spectacular images for generations to cherish! For decades I've worked with unique couples and look forward to hearing your story and plans. *Remember destination weddings is on my 2018 New Years list*

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

137 Squantum Drive, Warwick, RI Rhode Island ⚓️ New England and Destination Weddings (401) 419-1724

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Terace Greene

I've always been a documentarian. Before I had my first polaroid camera with a big blue button, I would use a pad and draw all the places we went with great detail. What made me want to photograph weddings was the black and white photograph of my great grandparents. My great grandfather so handsomely dressed sitting in a carved wooden chair and my great grandmother standing so proudly with her long veil and intricate gown, that photo spoke volumes and inspired me. For several decades now I've been blessed to do what I love for clients, create memories for generations to cherish!