Teri Lacro / Charismatic Bride

All Bay areas San jose ,SF, Napa, Carmel and much more

Teri Lacro / Charismatic Bride

Your day should not be full of unnecessary stress!!! There is No Traffic, No Waiting in a Crowded Salon, No Delays, No Rush , No Stress When Charismatic bride comes to you! My self and /or My small group of creative and professional stylists can complete your party in a very professional organized & timely Manor in the comfort of your preferred Location. Charismatic Strives to be up to date on all of the top bridal looks with on going yearly education. I believe it’s ALL about you! I enjoy the getting ready fun hanging with all your bridal party. I enjoy helping you start your special day off right! It does not matter to me if you wish for a simple natural bridal look or if your all about the Glam. I'm here to help you find your perfect look. I can’t wait to be a part of your special day

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

All Bay areas San jose ,SF, Napa, Carmel and much more (408) 658-0157
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 David H

(Review by bride) Teri is extraordinarily talented! No joke when I say this, but I put together an excel of 45 hair and makeup artists before picking Teri for my wedding. What set Teri apart from the rest was her astonishing skill for eye makeup and her affordable prices.... Read More Biggest tip: go with airbrushing!! It lasted my entire wedding day, didn’t look cakey, and I had no need for touch-ups! Definitely exfoliate your entire face the day before. I accidentally forgot to exfoliate my nose and we had to go over that area a second time. The photos came out stunning. Also, Teri is very hygienic and that was really important to me. She’s also pleasant to work with. Thanks Teri!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Abby C

I loved working with Teri! She came highly recommended by my photographer and after working with her, I completely understand why. I had my trial, engagement session, rehearsal dinner, and full bridal party hair and makeup done with her. She did an amazing job for every single... Read More event and every single woman in my party including my Mom! She nailed the look I wanted on my wedding day! I felt like the most beautiful bride. I was floating on air the entire day! For our engagement session, Teri met with me at 6:30 a.m. so that I’d be ready and back in SF by 10:00 a.m. for our photo shoot. The fact Teri was so accommodating with every request helped immensely during the entire process. I sent her many, many emails at the start. She kindly responded to every one and answered every question I had about the process. I would highly recommend Teri for your future wedding! I told Teri on my wedding day I was very sad I didn’t have another time scheduled with her. She was a big part of my 2017 life. She’s the best!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Daniela A

Teri is SO talented and professional. As a bride, I wanted to look glam yet with a soft look and Teri performed it beautifully! The hair and makeup trials were scheduled ahead of time and Teri patiently tried the different styles I was going for. The day of the wedding I... Read More requested a slight adjustment and Teri was able to accommodate it without issues. In addition to the talent for hair and makeup, Teri is very professional: the contract is very clear and straightforward, she's VERY punctual ( no need to freak out on your wedding day) and the beauty products she used are all high-end (I had perfect hair and makeup all night long). In addition, Teri did an amazing job on my mom!! She looked so young and natural, so many compliments she got! If you need a skilled, polite and amazing hair /makeup artist Teri is the right person!! Thanks so much!!

2017-07-17T13:09:10 Response from the vendor

Wow Im so grateful I get a chance to work with you. You are such a special lady and I truly enjoyed every min. The best part of my job is meeting such amazing stand out women that truly in power me to do and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Erika L

Excellent service !!! Teri took really good care of my bridemaids and myself. We all looked gorgeous! Thank you teri

2017-10-23T17:29:51 Response from the vendor

Truly my pleasure thank you

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kimberly B

Teri & Sam did an absolutely amazing job. I showed Teri a picture of what I wanted and she executed it perfectly. I am so glad I got the chance to work with them. They were both very friendly and easy to work with. My six bridesmaids also got their hair & makeup done and they... Read More all loved the results. I definitely recommend Teri & Sam. Thank you so much for being a part of my special day!

2017-10-23T17:31:08 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you were happy with our services and we thank you for choosing Charismatic Bride to help with all your hair and makeup needs.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Greta S

Teri is AMAZING! I had a really picky bridal party, many of them didn't even want hair or make up done at all but after Teri and Sam were done they could not stop gushing about how beautiful they all felt. We all got so many compliments and so many people have asked me for her... Read More number for their day! On top of that we had the best time with Teri and Sam hanging out with us in the room all day they're the sweetest people! I can't recommend Teri enough.

2017-09-06T21:32:27 Response from the vendor

Sam and I really enjoy hanging out with you and your bridal party. We are very flattered they trusted us with there hair and makeup needs. I know this can be hard to trust someone to make you and your bridal party look and feel... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Natalie K

Teri and Katye provided hair and makeup services for myself, 6 bridesmaids, and both mothers, for my wedding. She did a wonderful job! Our wedding day was 105 degrees outside, and both my hair and makeup lasted from the minute I stepped outside, until the end of the evening.... Read More Teri had a time line so each girl had a scheduled time slot, which gave me a lot of peace of mind, and really helped to keep everyone on track- it was something I really appreciated. She nailed the exact look I was going with for my hairstyle, which was something slightly different than what we did in my trial-run, and I really appreciated how quickly she adapted to my new vision. She was extremely responsive via email and text, and even showed up early the day of the wedding and was ready to go when we all arrived. Thank you Teri!

2017-08-28T13:13:33 Response from the vendor

We were both delighted to help you and your beautiful party in such an amazing spot in Napa. I thank you so much for taking the time to let other amazing brides know how your experience with us was. We wish you all the best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Ally V

Teri was amazing! She took the time to listen to what hair and makeup I wanted for the big day. I felt so comfortable and at ease with her and she truly made me look and feel amazing! My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and grandmas were so happy with their hair and makeup. I... Read More highly recommend Teri, she is the best!!

2017-08-04T18:01:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you I'm so pleased you were happy with your looks. It was truly my pleasure to help you and your sweet family. Thank you for taking the time to review me

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Marissa G

Teri is amazing!! Such an awesome person and artist! She made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. She worked with me so closely on determining the look I liked best during our trial and replicated it for the wedding day. She made me feel so special and I couldn't... Read More imagine my wedding day without her. Thank you so much Teri for everything you did to make the big day even more special!

2017-07-05T15:38:48 Response from the vendor

Oh Im so pleased you and you wedding party was happy. I really enjoyed my time with you getting you ready for your big day. Thank you so much for taking the time our to review my services. Wish you all the best

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Chelsea S

Teri is the best! She did hair and makeup for my wedding and two of my sisters weddings also! We were all beyond thrilled with how we looked at each event. At the trial, Teri was able to reproduce the look I wanted using the photos I brought for inspiration. She can do any... Read More hairstyle and makeup look! On the wedding day, she was punctual and we actually finished early! I felt absolutely beautiful and my husband thought I looked gorgeous too! She is very talented and I would definitely recommend Teri!

2017-07-05T15:54:34 Response from the vendor

I Have never felt so special as to be asked by not one special bride. But by three beautiful different sisters over the last 4yrs who one by one got married at differenty beautiful wedding locations. Yet you still thought of me and my team... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Emily F

Teri is absolutely amazing!! I swear she's a hair and makeup wizard. I woke up the day of my wedding with a sprinkling of the world's worst zits on my cheeks and forehead, and the way Teri covered them up, you couldn't even tell they were there. My skin looked so radiant and... Read More natural, there were a few times I did a double take when looking in the mirror. This was also the first time I've had my hair done professionally, and it hasn't fallen out after a couple hours! I have really thick, heavy hair. Whenever I put it up in a high ponytail, it's sunk to the nape of my neck within half an hour, no matter how tight I tie it. But Teri's updo was so beautifully and carefully designed that nothing fell out or sagged, AND it supported my surprisingly heavy (and larger than expected) hairpiece. I can't thank you enough Teri, you're the greatest!!

2017-06-03T17:46:54 Response from the vendor

Oh Wow Thank you so much for your kind words they mean a lot to me. I really enjoyed help your sweet family get ready for such a special day. It was truly a pleasure to help you. I wish you all the best...

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Marie M

Teri is simply incredible! I have never felt so beautiful in all my life. I had two events, and while I debated spending so much money on myself, I am so glad that I did. BOTH DAYS my hair and make-up were FLAWLESS. Teri also did my sister's hair. My sister is the pickiest... Read More person I know when it comes to hair, and even my sister said her hair was perfect. I only wish Teri could do my hair and make-up everyday!

2017-04-19T09:32:06 Response from the vendor

I'm so truly happy your were pleased with my services on Both days... You and your family were such a joy to be around. It truly was my pleasure helping you on not just one day but Two very special days. Thank you for taking... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Emilie K

Teri is AMAZING and did a FABULOUS job for my wedding! I've had my hair and make-up done before by other artists, but I have to say that Teri has been the best by far. She is professional and patient. During the trial, I wasn't able to clearly articulate the make-up look I was... Read More going for and showed her samples with very different looks. She patiently helped me come up with the right look (and was even able to make last minute adjustments on the day of when my mother was vocal about ideas of her own. She knew what I liked and was able to balance that with my mother's ideas). As for my hair, during the trial she nailed it and was able to replicate it exactly on my wedding day. My husband was blown away by my hair and make-up. He was afraid I wasn't going to look like myself or that it wouldn't come out right as he had seen with other artists. We both LOVED the way I looked and I loved the way it made me feel. I could not have asked for more on my wedding day. Teri and her assistant were punctual, professional, did an amazing job for me and my bridal party. I highly recommend Teri!

2017-07-05T15:44:36 Response from the vendor

Im so happy that you enjoyed our services. You're the sweetest person and i truly wish all the happiness in your new chapter of your life. Im truly Honor and very faltered by your kind words. Thank you so much

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jenna S

Teri is INCREDIBLY talented!! She did my wedding hair this past weekend and I felt like a queen. It didn't fall out and I had a bunch of extensions in, and a heavy hair clip, and she made it happen. I went to 5 hair trials before finding Teri, and within 15 minutes of the trial... Read More she did better than anyone else who has ever done an updo on me (and I am extremely picky... hence the 5 trials). I couldn't have asked for a better hair stylist!! My mom and aunt's hair looked incredible too! Everyone was so beyond happy with their hair, I can't recommend Teri any more. She worked so efficiently too, and was way ahead of schedule which was great for a tight timeline on the wedding day! Thank you Teri!!!

2016-11-15T23:14:34 Response from the vendor

I'm truly honored that you choose me. Im so happy you were pleased with the service I provided. I really enjoyed hanging out with you and your bridal party. thank you again

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Julianna T

Teri did my hair and makeup for my SF wedding last month and she was fabulous. When I started looking for who would do my hair and makeup, I only had a vague idea for what I wanted. Teri worked with me and at the trial, applied various levels and shades of makeup so that she... Read More could achieve exactly what I wanted for the wedding day. She was extremely knowledgeable and communicative, and from my first phone call with her she made me feel that this complicated process of hair and makeup for my bridal party would be totally fine if I put her in charge -- and it was! On the morning of the wedding, we had a couple of unplanned events occur, but Teri and her assistant Katye modified our schedule on the fly, and without missing a beat, had everyone ready on schedule. I would absolutely recommend her for any bride! Thank you so much Teri for everything!

2016-11-14T23:42:06 Response from the vendor

Oh wow Its truly my pleasure. Thank you so much Katye and I are very pleased you were so happy with our services. It was truly our pleasure in helping you on your special day. You were truly a pleasure to work with. Wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jazzi J

Teri is a gifted and talented hair and makeup artist with a wonderful attitude. My sister had hired Teri for her wedding almost a year before mine, and we were so pleased with her work that I knew we had to hire her for our wedding. She is patient and hardworking and has a... Read More wonderful positive and supportive attitude. She and her supporting artist Sam provided services for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law, and our flower girl without skipping a beat! We were so pleased with their work and their service. If you are in need of a professional, amazing artist with a fantastic attitude, give Teri a call!

2016-11-14T23:50:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your Kind words. I really feel privileged to work with you and your sister's weddings. It was great getting to know you. I wish you both the best

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Gabriella L

Teri is AMAZING. I'm mixed, half Puertorican/Dominican. I was nervous at first trying to find someone who knew how to work with my hair texture being from NYC, but after my trial with Teri my fears disappeared . We tried two looks and she stayed at my house until everything was... Read More perfect. I ended up choosing the "old Hollywood dramatic waves". I purchased Bellami hair extensions for more of a fuller look and she blended my hair with the extensions perfectly. Teri just went for it and created an unforgettable/show stopping look. My bridesmaids all had vintage updos which also came out lovely. Teri knows how to work with all type of hair. I had 3 African American girls , one half Indian/half white girl, one Spanish girl, and one white girl. She did amazing job on all of them with so many different hair textures. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day. She's extremely punctual,friendly and professional. I can't say enough great things about her character or skills. Thank you Teri for making me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt on my special day!

2016-11-14T23:44:13 Response from the vendor

Wow thank you so much for your kind words. I had a blast that day working with you and your bridal party. You were all such a blast to hang out with. Thank you

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Marcedia S

Teri did the hair and make-up for my wedding on July 3, 2016! I had done a trial fall of 2015 and knew right away that I wanted her for the wedding and she did not disappoint at all! So was so amazing, sweet, and helpful all through the wedding process and was always willing to... Read More help with any questions I had. She and her partner did the hair and makeup for my bridal party, my grandma, and my husbands mom and we all looked so amazing. All of our hair and makeup received an endless amount of compliments through out the night and all of the girls look absolutely flawless in pictures! I have never felt better wearing makeup and Teri was so helpful in finding exactly what I want. I would 100% recommend her and already have to all of my friends and family getting married soon.

2016-08-25T12:40:23 Response from the vendor

I really enjoyed getting to know you over that year. You are so sweet I truly wish you both the best. Warmly Teri

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Kelly J

Teri and her team did and outstanding job on my wedding day! Her and Kayte worked on me, 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and MIL. We loved how our hair and makeup looked! Teri arrived right on time and did a great job of managing her time throughout the day. She does a great job of... Read More executing your ideas and visions of how you want to look as well as has great suggestions, too! I highly recommend Teri and her team for your special event. She's just THE BEST!

2016-11-15T23:21:59 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed working to together on your big day. We are happy you and your party was pleased with us and our services. Thanks so so much for taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Regina L

Teri and her team did an amazing job for me, both our mothers and four ladies in our bridal party. Teri was extremely punctual - She arrived right on time (at 6.30am!!) and completed all our make-up and hair services exactly as planned in the proposed timeline. Teri made sure... Read More that everyone's make-up and hairstyles were done to each lady's individual preference and personal style, and all of us were extremely pleased with Teri's work. Our make-up and hair held perfectly the entire day from 1pm to 11pm. It was such a pleasure and privilege having Teri as my wedding stylist!

2016-08-25T12:42:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review. I very happy you were happy with my self and my team.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Erica W

Teri did such a great job for my bridal hair and makeup for my wedding 5/22/16. Everything came out so beautiful! Teri is so organized, providing a detailed schedule ahead of time. My bridesmaids and mother looked fantastic. Teri even gave me recommendations for hair... Read More extensions and would color would go best with my hair. The day before the wedding , my husband got a cut on his face. Teri offered to cover the cut the day of. She was amazing. Teri made the vision of my hair and makeup into a reality. I will treasure the photos of our special day forever. Teri did such a fantastic job with all of our hair and makeup!!! Thank you Teri!!! I would highly recommend Charismatic Bride to provide amazing hair and makeup!

2016-11-14T23:47:35 Response from the vendor

Oh thanks so much. I'm always happy to help in anyway I can. It always makes me happy to help your vision come to light. thank you

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Cady A

Teri Lacro was hands-down the best stylist I could have hoped for on my wedding day. Her careful planning of the morning's schedule combined with the trial we did several months earlier, made for a smooth morning getting ready. Her sense of humor, bright smile, willingness to... Read More join in conversations, and also allowing for those tender moments with family and friends meant she kept me very calm while I was getting ready. Not only is her demeanor kind and professional, but her work is OUTSTANDING! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and Teri is the reason why. Teri listened to my vision and made it a reality. My hair and makeup stayed picture perfect the entire time! I highly recommend this wonderfully talented woman.

2016-06-28T17:48:38 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure helping you on such a special day. Thanks so much for taking the time to review me. I look forward to seeing your amazing photos.

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Emily A

Teri is so wonderful! She is professional, kind, attentive, patient and all-around amazing. I felt like a goddess on my wedding day. Teri really took her time during the trial to help me achieve the look I wanted and recreated it perfectly on the day of the wedding. She has a... Read More very calming energy and is so easy to work with. I found her by referral from another bride and have already referred her to my newly engaged friends. You can't go wrong with Teri!

2016-11-14T23:52:34 Response from the vendor

Ahh Your So sweet. Its truly my pleasure Thank you

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Catherine A

Teri and her team did a FANTASTIC job for my wedding!! In addition to myself, there were five bridesmaids, a junior bridesmaid and two mothers. A LOT of work!! Everything flowed wonderfully and we even had a little bit of extra time. Everyone was so pleased with their hair and... Read More makeup. I felt beautiful on my wedding day... Thank you Teri!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Dathao T

I am honored to write this review for Teri! I am extremely happy to have Teri as my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding day. I knew little to nothing about hair and make up, and I was nervous about showing everyone how I look like without glasses, wearing a dress, and being... Read More all dolled up. However Teri simplified the process and encouraged me to find my inspiration on and offline. She reminded me that it’s my big day and she will make sure that the bridal party look will not outshine mine. The morning of my wedding, Teri showed up promptly at the time she said she would. I was supremely impressed by Teri’s precision from the time she got in the door and set up until the end after the bridal party and I left to the venue. Teri surprisingly took no breaks and completed all my bridesmaids’ makeup all within schedule (which was extremely important for photos and video) allowing for ample time at the end for touch-ups. She strategically scheduled my hair and make up right before my last bridesmaid’s. Teri was very thoughtful, attentive, and compassionate. This was especially helpful during my turn for hair and makeup. When I felt faint from lack of sleep, lack of food, and major anxiety for the big day, Teri called in my bridesmaids to get me food and water. She stopped doing my make up and suggested I eat while she did my hair. Teri managed to be efficient, patient, and gracious in the midst of the chaos when the videographer and photographer arrived and started taking so many different shots. In the end, I was thrilled with the overall look. It was timeless, romantic, and still very natural – exactly what I wanted! However I was more thankful for someone like Teri to help me through my morning. In addition to her efficiency and graciousness, Teri is beyond talented and takes a great deal of pride in her work. This is shown through the subtleties of her process, from setup through finishing touches. I’d be honored to be made up by Teri again in the future!

2016-08-25T12:45:39 Response from the vendor

Your the best and I'm in Wow over your review. It mean the world to me that you were so happy with everything. Huge thank you to you Teri

Teri Lacro

I have always had a Passion for Styling and Makeup. I have over 19 years experience in the industry with Many Awards and Publication. I'm a Licensed Cosmetologist in two states CA & NV. I have studying the art of Hair & Makeup in all it's elements. I have always had a deep love & passion for Weddings. Working under an agency is where I gained my advance training in Bridal,TV & photo shoots. I have studied under many large companies such as MAC, Makeup Forever. Bobbi Brown. I Also have been privileged to take a class with celebrity MUA Artist Mario Deivanovic- Kim Kardashian makeup artist