Terra Mia Vineyards

Paso Robles, CA

Book Your Wedding with Terra Mia Vineyards

A BACKYARD IN PASO ROBLES, CA

Terra Mia Vineyards is a tranquil setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions in Paso Robles, California. The venue is surrounded by more than 30 acres of serene spaces and natural vistas away from the busy downtown area. Highlighting a private location for every wedding, the vineyard presents alluring landscapes for first-look photographs and candid shots.

Amphitheatre . The Amphitheatre is the main setting for ceremonies. Naturally crafted boundaries line the area and lead to still waters next to the main stage. With a maximum capacity of up to 150 guests, the venue can accommodate a range of wedding party sizes.

Terraces . Parties, receptions or wedding-related events can use the two available terraces. These sturdy wooden structures sit near the lake and offer striking backdrops. Any group size can be accommodated on one or both areas.

All facilities and venues at the Terra Mia Vineyards have running water and electricity. Catering stations provide propane. Wedding parties choosing to use these features should alert the facility before the scheduled event to prevent any problems. There may be an additional charge for use.

The renovated Guest House features overnight accommodations for up to four guests. Located in a barn-style structure, this lodging choice includes classic decor and luxurious elements. Couples may book their stay at the same time as their wedding booking or arrange their stay later on. Guests who require meals must cook their own or order from area restaurants.

Local businesses are welcome on site. This includes catering, floral and entertainment options. Live bands and amplified music may require prior approval from Terra Mia Vineyards' owners or staff. His and hers restrooms are provided for all guests. These fully refurbished restrooms are close to event venues. Staff ensure each one is maintained and clean at all times.

Onsite parking is provided to the wedding party and their guests for no additional charge. This lighted parking area offers an added level of safety for night events. The venue does not offer transportation for groups. Outside transportation options can be arranged through local car or bus services.

No pets are allowed at the Terra Mia Vineyards. This policy is strictly enforced by the owners and staff. Exceptions are made for service animals.

Additional privileges provided to wedding couples and their guests include:

• Three charging stations for Tesla automobiles
  • Group winery tours and excursions to local festivals
  • Access to the Barrel Room housing the vineyard's own wines

There is no place like Terra Mia...Welcome!

This private estate offers everything you could ever want for a wine country vacation or an extraordinary event. This unique property has it all… It features rolling vineyards outlined with olive orchards and highlighted with majestic Oak trees. Tucked in the center of this remarkable spot you will find one of the quaintest, Tuscan inspired venues in the wine country. Inspired by a vision and dream of its proprietors, Rich and Tracy, Terra Mia boasts a tranquil lake fed by a flowing stream whose source is a grand rock waterfall. Surrounding this area are natural stone wall lined walking paths that guide you over stone and wood bridges and by a sandy beach, wooden deck, barrel room, as well as an amphitheater built into the hillside that can accommodate up to 150 people.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Garden, Tented, Vineyard

Destination Weddings, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Shuttle Service

1693 Arbor Road, Paso Robles, CA (949) 322-5154

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

I recently got married at Terra Mia and I have to say the experience was better than I could have ever dreamed. The views were breathtaking and the surroundings were so peaceful and beautifully stunning. They have this cute little bridal suite for me and my bridesmaids to get... Read More ready and they even gave us a complimentary bottle to calm my nerves while we all waited, but the best part is the bridal suite was all inclusive for the entire weekend which was beyond amazing. The private estate offered everything I could have ever wanted. Rich and Tracy are the sweetest and made sure everything ran smoothly on my special day. I married the love of my life that day and am so happy we chose Terra Mia.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Krissie S

Only one word describes Terra Mia, stunning! We couldn't have asked for a better venue for one of the most special and memorable days of our lives. My bridesmaids and I got the privilege to stay in the most beautiful bridal suites which is located on the Terra Mia property.... Read More It worked out perfectly for us to get ready the morning of, plenty of space and a full kitchen that we could keep all of our drinks and snacks. Rich and Tracy are the most personable couple and they treat you like family while you are there. Miguel who works on the property is also so helpful for anything you need regarding moving wine barrels and such to make the venue your own. My groom and I got to spend our wedding night in the bridal suite and it was so perfect getting to walk just a few steps away from the reception area. We would love to stay here again for a weekend away and remember how perfect our wedding was at Terra Mia!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jenn C

There is hands down, no better venue for a wedding than Terra Mia Vineyards in Paso Robles. It's been nearly 6 weeks since we hosted our wedding there, and we are still receiving compliments and calls from guests who were absolutely blown away by the uniqueness and beauty of... Read More the property. We fell in love with it instantly. It was the perfect combination of rustic and elegant, and had everything you need to host an outdoor wedding or party. In particularly for a wedding - it's an ideal venue. Everything you could think of is there for you to use, and your party will be unlike any other wedding you've ever attended. Our guests still refer to our wedding as the coolest one they've ever attended - and I thank Terra Mia for that. :) As if the property wasn't perfect enough, the owners Rich and Tracy, made wedding planning a breeze. The property was always made available to us whenever we wanted to stop by. The beautiful guest house, made the perfect place for our bridal party to get ready and to entertain throughout the weekend. All in all the property and our entire experience was perfect in every sense of the word. Our wedding pictures are stunning, and we have the beautiful Terra Mia landscape to thank for that. We are so grateful we found this venue. I could not encourage others enough, to host their own celebration at Terra Mia. It was just PERFECT!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jessica D

Terra Mia is a gorgeous venue! It has a magic to it that is indescribable. That would be enough for anyone to fall in love with this place but there's more. Rich and Tracy, the owners, are the most sincere, professional, and kind-hearted people you will meet. They answered my... Read More (many) questions extremely quickly throughout the months leading up to our wedding and always were willing to offer help in any way that they could. The night of our wedding, as we took sunset photos, we looked out over the property in awe of this beautiful wedding happening below us where we could see all of our guests enjoying themselves, and we had to almost pinch ourselves that it was our wedding. It is that beautiful of a place that it almost doesn't feel real. After we got engaged, we came out to Paso Robles and looked at 10 venues in 2 1/2 days. Terra Mia was one of the last venues we saw, we knew it was special but it was meeting Rich and Tracy that really made our final decision so easy (Oh, and the fact that they actually had REAL bathrooms. A rare find in the area!). Every couple needs something different in a venue but I do recommend going to check this place out no matter what! A few reviews mentioned that there is no aisle for the ceremony. I would just like to add that while there is not a traditional aisle in the ampitheater space, you can have your ceremony in other parts of the property. We had our ceremony under the willow trees and had a traditional aisle and it was perfect. Remember you can reimagine a space to make it perfect for you!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jessica M

I got married at Terra Mia in May. The vineyards were green and lush, and the weather was extremely nice. Rich and Tracy created an exceptional space for a wedding: mature willow trees over a small lake that has a beautiful rock water fall, vineyards with a beautiful old oak... Read More tree nestled in the middle. The venue was thoughtfully created with entertainment and weddings in mind, and it was ideal for my husband and I. We were blown away at all the beautiful photos we have received so far, the venue is absolutely stunning!