Book your wedding with Terrace Park Country Club

Located along the banks of the East Fork and Little Miami Rivers in Milford, Cincinnati, Ohio, Terrace Park Country Club offers a tranquil, park-like setting with stunning golf course views year-round. TPCC can accommodate parties of up to 185 for receptions, ceremonies both in-door and out, showers, rehearsal dinners, and day-after brunches. Our event staff will work with you to ensure your wedding day is everything you dreamed it would be. Reasonably priced, easy to work with, and you don't have to be a member! We look forward to meeting and working with you!

Country Club, Park, Restaurant, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

5341 S Milford Rd, Milford, OH (513) 831-3384
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Jacqueline M

Terrace Park Country Club is one of my favorite places in the whole world. Everyone is always so kind and the club and grounds are beautiful. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff, especially Katie. Dustin and I treasure our time spent at TPCC, and it was absolutely the... Read More perfect place for our wedding and reception. Our guests were truly wowed by Chef Jay, and Nick took such great care of all the details and logistics of the day.

Meet The Manager

Nick Longo

I am a Cincinnati native and have been in the hospitality industry for nearly 50 years. During that time I have owned my own restaurant and managed several others which included hosting banquets and events of all sizes. It has been nearly 10 years since I joined Terrace Park Country Club. My many years of experience enable me to help you plan your perfect event at TPCC. I look forward to working with you!