Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jennalee F

Terri did an absolutely amazing job! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she delivered! I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her team! Terri personally dropped off the bouquets to me and my bridesmaids in cute mason jars and her and her team took care of the... Read More delivery to the church and venue, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was very very happy with my choice to work with Terri and I know anyone else would be too!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Lauren D

Terri did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. She was very informative and gave great suggestions for a bride who did not know too much about the flowers she wanted (besides the color scheme). Besides the bouquets and boutonnieres, she did approximately 30 table... Read More centerpieces, flowers for the church, a beautiful flower crown for the flower girl and more (all for a great a price). Her team hand delivered the flowers for my bridal party to my house the morning of and did all the set up and take down at the church and reception venue. We received so many compliments and could not have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Teresa C

Terri is a professional through and through. It’s now become a family affair for us – first my brother’s wedding and now mine! Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers!! Terri’s creativity is bar none. I had a start of an idea and she just ran with it. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Paulina B

Terri executed my vision beyond my expectations! We are beyond happy with the quality and detail !

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 nina J

Terri created the most amazing flower arrangements for my daughter's wedding. From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the aisle bouquets, to the boutonnières, everything was perfect, fresh, full, and more beautiful than I expected. In addition, Terri is easy to work with,... Read More wonderful and creative. We got so many compliments on our flowers! Thanks Terri! Nancy J.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Brittney Z

Terri did an AMAZING job in creating my flowers and made my dream a reality! From day one, Terri understood what my vision was and showed me the various flowers that she would use for my flowers. She asked the right questions and helped me to think about ever part of the wedding... Read More that would require flowers. She met with me (and my mother) multiple times and even let me sneak a peek at my flowers the day before my wedding. She was able to drop my flowers off and set them up at my wedding venue in Norwich. She helped to transform my outdoor ceremony site into a beautiful garden with draping amazing flowers and even put up the fabric on the arbor that was on the grounds. I was completed in awe of the flowers when I walked down the aisle. Everyone complimented the flowers from the ceremony flowers to the reception flowers. Making sure to tell me how beautiful they all were. Even my husband loved the flowers and he is not a big flower lover!! I am so grateful that I found Terri and helped to make my dream wedding come to life. I would definitely suggest Terri to any bride planning their wedding!