Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

599 Washington St, Norwood, MA

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Mary O

Terry's Bridal offers the best personalized service. It's a small bridal shop, but don't let that discourage you. They have lots of beautiful gowns and many price points and the attention they pay to the bride and the bridal party is worth visiting. Couldn't be happier with the... Read More experience.

Loved everything.

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Noelle H

Loved the whole experience. So happy with my dress. Camilla knows her industry so well. Will not be disappointed.

Amazing dress shop!

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Jenna R

I had the most beautiful, gorgeous wedding gown thanks to Terry's bridal shop! I live in Los Angeles, where I also had my wedding, a place where there are many beautiful wedding salons. I decided to fly to see the gowns at Terry's because they are know for having the best... Read More quality gowns! They were so helpful in having me find the perfect gown. Since I live in LA, they had my dress shipped to me once the designer finished it for them. My seamstress here in Los Angeles, who has been in business for over 30 years said she had never seen a more beautiful, great quality gown! I was so happy that I chose my gown from Terry's!

seamstress is amazing, owner is PUSHY!

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Sarah E

My first time to this bridal shop was great. I found my dress after having tried on about 60, so I was thrilled, and in my euphoria didn't realize that the owner of the store (Terry) was argumentative, never let me finish a sentence without interrupting, and very pushy about... Read More what SHE felt should be done with the dress, instead of what the bride wanted. During my first fitting, she came over and told the seamstress to CUT OPEN THE TRAIN OF MY DRESS in order to bustle it separately. Following orders, the seamstress did as she was told...and ruined my dress. That trip was followed by MANY others to try and ameliorate the situation. We ALMOST cancelled the order and went elsewhere...3 WEEKS BEFORE MY WEDDING DAY! Luckily, the seamstress is very sweet and extremely talented and was able to re-assemble my dress and make it look perfect for my big day. Unfortunately, the store owner was ALWAYS lurking over my shoulder, and I got into numerous fights with her about letting me decide what I felt would look best for my wedding day, and even an argument about how she spoke to my mother-in-law. I informed her she felt that Terry had been short with her and rude, and instead of apologizing, she said, "I wasn't rude to her, and I won't apologize for something I didn't do!" Unbelievable! I would never do business with them again, and I hope their seamstress has another form of income, because I can't see them staying in business for long with an attitude like that towards customer service!

Very Efficient!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Liz M

I found my wedding dress at Terry's after I had already put a down payment on another dress. I was overwhelmed with all of the dresses that I had to choose from, and how much money I was going to be spending. I ended up choosing a dress designed by Maggie Sottero, and was SO... Read More HAPPY with the price of it. I ordered my dress in January. It came in during the month of June, and I went in for my first of 3 fittings during the month of July. Luckily I didn't need many alterations- the dress just needed to be taken up a bit. One thing you should know about the women who own and work at Terry's is that they can be a little on the rude side. The tailor repeatedly yelled at me for not standing up straight, and for looking down when I was supposed to be looking ahead. Keep in mind- the fitting took about an hour, and it had to have been 100 degrees in that shop! The first fitting wasn't exactly a stress-free experience. However, she did a great job tailoring the dress. The next 2 fittings went much more smoothly, especially since all of the alterations were pretty much done. All in all, I'm really happy that I bought my dress at Terry's. They had a beautiful selection, and there was something comforting about having so many fittings in such an intimate setting. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Alissa O

I truly found my dream dress at Terry's! Kathy, a saleswoman, convinced me to try it on, as I thought another dress at a different shop was already going to be "the one." Right when I put it on, I knew I had a new favorite! The two sisters who own the shop are very sweet and... Read More helpful and Barbara, the seamstress, did an excellent job. I also bought my veil here and it matched my dress perfectly. I received many compliments on both my dress and veil the day of our wedding, on the unique and modern, but still classic style. I would highly recommend Terry's Bridal Shop!

GREAT experience

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Laura G

I bought my dress at Terry's and had a terrific experience. They let me roam and pick dresses off the racks to try. they helped me in all of them and were very honest, yet supportive. i found my dream dress and went back for 2 more fittings. each time i was their only customer... Read More and was very well tended to. they also did my alterations and did a great job. i bought my veil there as well. I thought they had something for everyones price range!

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Christine P

There is something to be said about a place that has been around for many years, dressing thousands of brides, and dealing with millions of opinions all with patience and smiles on their faces. Terry's bridal was not on my radar when I first started looking for "the dress". I... Read More went to the big stores and felt like the saleswomen were not even listening to what I wanted because the dresses they were pulling for me were not it. At Terry's, I was allowed to search through their dresses while they were picking out dresses as well. I was very happy with Terry's and my dress was exacctly what I wanted :)

Just ok.

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Kristen C

The dress was beautiful and I love it. I felt they could have been more up front about the cost of alterations. Also, the shop has an 'old' smell to it and therefore so did the dress.

Glad I got my dress here!

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Kristen K

Everyone at Terry's was fantastic. They let me take as long as I wanted to decide. They showed me some styles that might look good on me, that I hadn't thought of. I ended up buying the most gorgeous dress and it was one they had just bought. I enjoyed my visits to Terry's.

Great alterations

Reviewed on 5/27/2010 Annette H

I had my wedding dress altered here and they did a great job. Even though I didn’t buy my dress here they were very accommodating on fitting me in. My dress fit perfectly when they were done.