Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1405 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA (619) 972-6265

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Lindsey D

I love TessFresh Flowers! They did our wedding flowers, absolutely beautiful and very affordable. I also enjoyed chatting with Eleanor who is friendly, helpful, and a flower pro. Highly recommend using TessFresh. You can 100% trust them to make amaizng a stunning bridal bouquet,... Read More bridesmaid bouquets, boutienerres, and centerpieces.

2018-03-08T11:18:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and the faith you had in us in making your wedding flowers! :) Enjoy wedded bliss and have a beautiful marriage ahead. :)

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Kristen F

Tessfresh provided bouquets and other wearable flowers for our wedding in December 2017. When we first reached out to Tessfresh we didn't know anything about selecting flowers and weren't sure what we wanted, but they guided us through the decisions we had to make. The results... Read More were beautiful. All of the flowers still looked fresh at the end of the evening. We would definitely recommend Tessfresh to friends!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Margaret R

I had no idea what I wanted with the exception of succulents. We met with Tess for an initial appointment and I don’t know that she fully understood my beach wedding. When I came for the mock I gave feedback and they implemented it immediately. My centerpieces, bridal bouquet,... Read More bridesmaid bouquets, etc were perfect for my ceremony and reception - fresh, clean and beach. Also the price was great compared to some other florists I met with.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amy B

Tessfresh provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. She met with us and designed the flowers perfectly according to the theme we discussed. The brides bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. The Lanterns looked perfect on the tables. Thank you so much

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Caitlin V

Tess was a pleasure to work with! Her excitement and love for what she does really shows in her work. We had to make multiple changes to our quote last minute and she accommodated each one without hassle. She also gives honest opinions and does not try to sell you more than... Read More what you are looking for. Great and easy vendor to work with!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kristen D

Tessfresh was by far my favorite vendor to work with for my wedding. Not only is their work incredible, but they are also so easy to work with. I live two hours from San Diego so virtually all our communication was done via email and phone and everything still was so seamless... Read More and exactly how I envisioned it. Their creativity brought forth so many awesome details for my wedding and I just can't thank them enough. They deserve your business and you will thank yourself later for choosing them for your floral needs! Thanks Tessfresh!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Crystal T

I can't say enough great things about Tess, Eleanor and the team at TessFresh. They perfectly recreated the vision we had for the florals at our wedding and were so professional and easy to work with. I went back and forth with them asking for countless different arrangement... Read More options in order to get the perfect mix of beauty and price and they were so gracious and helpful throughout. Not to mention, they are the absolute sweetest people. We can't thank them enough!!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Phing N

Tess!!!!! Oh My, You did it!!! Words cannot described how much I was and still am in love with my bouquet & the 3 Maid of honors bouquets on our wedding day. The ceremony flowers and all the beautiful centerpieces were so amazing. They were beautifully made and put together.... Read More You have made our wedding looked beautiful with your detailed, skill and talent . Ladies, if you are planning a wedding, you should go to Tess or atleast go see her. Tess will cater to everything that you want & desire and more. Before going to Tess, I had gone to 3-4 different small floral venue and surprisingly they all cost much more , and were out of my budget. and if you were to ask them to add little things here and there, it comes with extra charges. In addition, smaller floral venue comes with a minimum requirement in order for them to take you on, and service you . Gosh, it was a breath of fresh air when I went to Tess. Tess' floral is one of the largest venue in SD and will and can accommodate your every needs. Her pricing is very fair and flexible. Tess has been in the business for over 20+ years, and her works show it. For mine & 3 maid of honors bouquets, Tess made sure that she met every single details that I asked of her . Tess went of out her way to make me feel comfortable and not stress on our wedding flowers. Thank you so so much once again for making our wedding so beautiful, and making my dream vision came true. I will definitely recommend you to my families & friends .

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Marissa H

I had my wedding flowers done here with Tess. I was so nervous I planned my wedding in 2.5 months and I didn't even get a chance to think about flowers until about 1 month to go. I was incredibly stressed and had a small budget for 19 tables! I wanted the rustic look since I... Read More had half regular round tables and half long farm tables. Tess listened to me and was so patient. She was able to give me the flowers of my dreams that were within my budget. I think I was a super difficult client because of the time of year, budget and I am not very good at explaining my vision. Tess had me come in multiple times to look at mock ups and talk about flower colors. If I give any advice is just trust her she knows what she's doing. I can say enough how wonderful her and her team was. My flowers were amazing. PS I used Tess because she had done flowers for my sister's wedding three years later and she did a wonderful job then too. I just can't say enough how much I loved my flowers.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Katie L

Tess exceeded all of my expectations! She recently provided the flowers for my wedding on July 17th, 2015 for both the church and my reception at the Prado. Tess was more than willing to work within my budget and even gave me some tips on how to save money. I was blown away... Read More by the amount of flowers and the beauty of the arrangements and the bouquets for the price I paid. Tess also carefully listened to the color scheme and textures I envisioned for the centerpieces and the bouquets. She even did a mock up for me, which we actually made several changes to. I couldn't have been happier with the way Tess took my feedback and gave me the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. Tess was so professional and her experience allowed her to know and recommend what would like best in both my ceremony and reception venues. I would recommend her to anyone!

Elegant and Magical

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Erin W

Tess was recommended to me by Kim at Cordiano Winery. I was so fortunate to meet Tess for my wedding. She did an amazing job and gave me ideas that were even better than I could have imagined. I trusted her experience as she was very familiar with my venue and knew what would... Read More work best. Tess and her staff are friendly and make you feel like family the moment you meet. I wanted romantic flowers, like peonies, but they were out of season. Tess and her staff gave me recommendations of other flowers that have the same appearance and were less cost since they were in season. Tess gave me a suggestion on florals for the open venue to make the ceremony local stand apart and I absoluately loved all of her ideas. Both ceremony and reception were elegant, intimate, and magical and the florals really helped give that classy, magical feel. I was so pleased with my florals and highly recommend Tess for your big day!

Great value

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Luis C

We got our flowers from TessFresh and they were fantastic. The service can be improved as a couple of times we ran into the situation where they questioned whether we had ordered from them or not after we had paid in full and contract was signed. Other than that, their flowers... Read More are beautiful. They gave us additional petals for our wedding that we ended up using them for our ceremony. They made a huge difference and were a huge hit with the guests. The flowers for our table bud vases were equally beautiful.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Desiree J

Being a lover of flowers, I knew that I needed to ensure that they were beautiful for my one year vow renewal. I worked with Thomas of Tessfresh, and I knew him previously when he worked on my brother's wedding. Throughout the entire process he was very helpful in achieving the... Read More look that I was going for and still staying within our budget. We were always warmly greeted upon entering the store and left with a smile on our face. On the day of our vow renewal I was blown away by how beautiful my bouquet was as well as those for my bridesmaids. The boutonnieres were exactly how we had envisioned. My husband and I did a first look and I got to quickly glance at the ceremony site. I was so amazed at how perfect it was; it exceeded anything I had envisioned for our wedding. We recently got to see our pictures from that special day and the flowers throughout the entire event were breathtaking. Thomas was there to help out when he could and the flowers for my cake were lovely. I can't say enough great things about Thomas and Tessfresh Flowers. I'm so glad that we worked with them for our special event! Thank you, Thomas!

high expectation, mediocre service

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Paris Q

I am writing this review very disappointedly. I had Tess do my wedding flowers and based on the reviews on her work, I expected to receive great service. Unfortunately, she missed several details with our order. Once I explained these to her the day after our wedding, she said... Read More she was very apologetic, but an apology will not correct the errors made to your wedding set up! I am writing this to give heads up to future brides on their communication with Tessfresh flowers. I suggest you make sure the final invoice you receive from Tess includes all details you have gone through with her, and not to trust her acknowledgements to your requests through email. Also, I would pay her only after picking up the flowers and making sure every thing is prepared according to your order. In the case of my wedding, this was not an option as my friends who picked up the flowers were not aware of all details. Below are the errors made on our order: - She charged me extra to place calla lilies in my bouquet, and despite my emphasis on using only white calla lilies, she used pink ones. - My bouquet was supposed to be 75% ivory and 25% coral, but it came out more than 60% pink and less than 40% ivory. As a florist, Tess should know that the colors used in a bride's bouquet have a major role in the looks of the bouquet, and should be well paid attention to. - My husband's boutonniere was supposed to consist of a calla lily and a rose, but it came out with no rose. - My centerpieces were expected to have roses, lilies, Germinis, and snapdragons but they came out having roses, snapdragons and filler flowers only. As a florist, Tess should know that she should use the same flower types as promised to a customer. If she was to decide on the flowers to use in our centerpieces, what is the whole point of doing mock ups and going through rounds of emails on the details?! - She did not hang the promised crystals from our manzanita trees. - She used curly willows in our ceremony arrangements while I had asked her not to.

Amazing! Flower arrangements were breathtaking!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Giovanna B

Tessfresh is amazing! We have only great things to say about them. Tessfresh did the flowers for my bridal shower as well as my wedding. I provided Thomas, one of their florists, with some images on how I imagined my wedding day photos would be. The morning of my wedding, I saw... Read More the bouquets and they took my breath away. The arrangements were even more beautiful than I had imagined. TessFresh was willing to work with us to meet our budget and the employees were always very friendly and helpful. We recommend them for any occasion! Great people, awesome service and beautiful flowers!

San Diego florist!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Jennifer L

I was so nervous doing my wedding from out of town but I got in touch with Tess Fresh and with a couple emails and phone calls they had be all set up and got me what I wanted! The price was great and we had no issues dealing with them!

Beautiful Flowers, Great Value and Service

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Tina R

Tess was great. She was so organized and helped use visualize what were were going to get. She had these great flower panel samples (similar to paint panel samples) with flower types and colors. Not to mentioned she had TONs of pictures on her iPad of all the arrangements she's... Read More done even ones at our exact venue. This made it so easy to see how it would all turn out. She was great on helping us try to incorporate some of our ideas. We have lots of champange and wine bottles we wanted to incorporate in our wedding. She worked with using the bottles and even suggested cutting the necks of the champange bottles to add variety. They turned out amazing! We loved how everything turned out and the flowers were even more beautiful than we imagined. Tess was also a great value. She totally worked with our budget and suggested ways to cut costs, i.e. the in season flowers that were less expensives, fake flower for the flower girl ball, etc. We were really happy with her and her work.

July 13th wedding

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Barbra G

Tess did a beautiful job arranging my flowers for the wedding day. She also gave me a free upgrade for my wedding centerpieces and was able to make some really good suggestions that fit my vision very well. When I walked down the aisle and into the reception room, the flowers... Read More looked better than expected. She was also very kind and easy to work with. You can definatley tell she has a talent for flower arrangements. One thing that was a little bit difficult was getting answers to my questions via email. At times it took a little bit for them to get back. Sometimes calling them was better. I would definately recommend this vendor for your wedding day. They are a great value, provide great service and beautiful flowers!

Beautiful and Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Desareé W

Tess Fresh is amazing! They provided beautiful flowers that EXACTLY matched the designs I had created in my wedding collage. The flower arch was gorgeous and the bouquets were stunning. My bridesmaids and I fretted about what to do with our bouquets afterward because they... Read More were so gorgeous. Tess and team have really high standards. They work hard to make sure that your flowers fulfill your desired look.

Tess Fresh and team rock!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Zabrina B

Tess and her team are visionaries! I knew exactly what I wanted and they made it come true! The flowers were so beautiful and they were priced very afforable.Tess has been doing our families' events for years and there is no greater place in San Diego.

Perfect flowers for a perfect price

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Natalie H

As a very simple bride, I have been in a lot of weddings where I leave my little $100 bouquet behind for the grandmas to pick up. As a bride I went into the wedding planning process with this knowledge and a very simple idea for flowers and frills. After speaking with Tess... Read More Fresh over the phone (desintation wedding) it was a match made in heaven. They respected my simple style, suggested types of flowers that could be used at the time of year we got married and made suggestions for the most simple arrangements. I met with them one time prior to the wedding and they knew exactly what looked great and made further suggestions that were extremely cost effective! Best of all, THEY DELIVER and RENT vases, bowls, mirrors etc! LOVE LOVE LOVE this vendor!

flowers by Tess

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Rina J

Gorgeous flowers, great price! Ready on time. I will use them for all my events.

Just lovely...

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Patrick J

One of the things that we really liked about Tess was that we went in with no idea of what we wanted in terms of floral arrangements for our wedding. All we knew was that we wanted a bird of paradise somehow involved in our centerpieces. Just with that little bit of information,... Read More she worked with us to create a very unique and beautiful arrangement. Throughout the process, she was always suggesting unique and creative ideas to make our arrangements special, yet classy and elegant. While we didn’t know exactly what we wanted, we were highly selective and knew we didn’t want traditional, boring flowers. Tess’s wide knowledge of different flowers, which flowers compliment each other, and familiarity with our wedding site all contributed to her making the best suggestions for our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and accessory flowers. Additionally, a couple of weeks prior to the wedding, she had a meeting with us and went over every little detail of our flower choices. We really appreciated her attention to detail and commitment to making sure everything was perfect. She is also very, very reasonably priced and worked with us to stay within our budget. Everyone loved our floral arrangements and complimented us on how unique and beautiful they were.

Tessilk Flowers

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Cyril G

I walked in with my maid of honor with no appointment. We sat down with the owner herself. All the workers were very friendly. I liked that Tess, took time out of her busy schedule to help me out. The entire shop was in the middle of working on an upcoming wedding. They had... Read More beautiful samples in the shop. I showed Tess a photo of exactly how I wanted my flowers to look like and she said she could do it. I was very specific on which particular roses I wanted and Tess said she got it. On the day of my wedding my bouquet wasn't what I imagined and talked to Tess about. The bouquets and centerpieces turned out nice but not entirely what we asked for. Also, I brought in my own vases for centerpieces and they were lost! The shop used their own vases and didn't charge me for it. Overall, I still rate them 4/5 stars. They had good service there was just a few hiccups here and there.

my wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Raenique M

Tess does very good work. Her prices are actually high. To rent a arch it was 250 dollars with no decorations on it. If we would of went with her the price would have been around 3,000 dollars. This was flowers just for 4 bridesmaids 3 groomsmen my husband and I. Not even for... Read More the pews at the church.