Tessie Reveliotis Wedding Collections

NYC, Long Island, Hamptons, Westchester, CT. & Destination

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

NYC, Long Island, Hamptons, Westchester, CT. & Destination (631) 553-2559

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Rebecca S

Tessie was the first and only photographer we met for our wedding. We knew right away that she was the best person for our Fire Island wedding. Tessie is friendly, professional, creative, and very talented. Taking photos on our big day was completely seamless and efficient. We... Read More got our photos back a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier. They are absolutely stunning. Can't recommend Tessie enough!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Maureen M

I met Tessie a year ago and since then have had an opportunity to collaborate on several projects. If I had to describe her in three words they would be warm, friendly and fun! Tessie immediately puts you at ease and makes it feel as though you're spending time with an old... Read More friend. She is a true creative professional with a strong collaborative spirit. Even though she has a thriving business, she is committed to excellence through participation at professional development workshops taught by some of the most sought after names in her industry. Tessie also supports fellow creatives through Foster & Flourish, a partnership of female business owners curating experiences based on connection & creativity. She truly has a gift for turning sweet moments into special memories. Tessie's expert eye and attention to detail produce fine art images that will stir your emotions. I am delighted to have worked with Tessie and look forward to future collaborations. Having worked with many photographers, Tessie stands out in a saturated market. Contact Tessie...you'll be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ylenia M

If you want the best you need Tessie! I met Tessie many years ago & have watched her do numerous amounts of weddings. Once it was time for my sister to get married, I told her you NEED Tessie! Of course my sister did! Tessie has an eye like no other... not only to capture those... Read More precious candid moments, but Tessie will go as far as to set up the most perfect portrait for you, your family and bridal party. Tessie has an eye that is super creative and thinks out of the box, you will have photos for life that you could only imagine and dream of. Not only is Tessie a beautiful person inside and out but she makes you feel the exact same way! Whether you are comfortable in front of the camera or not, she has a way to make you feel nothing but comfort and ease. Tessie is a joy and pleasure to work with and will make you feel as though you are the most beautiful bride out there. I promise, it will shine right though all of your stunning wedding pictures! Like I said, if you want the best.. you NEED Tessie!! Tessie has continued to work all of my family, friends and top client weddings. I will always highly recommend Tessie!

2016-10-23T11:39:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ylenia for the beautiful words! You hold a special place in my heart and I am also a big fan of your work as well. I am grateful for your friendship.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alexandra I

Tessie was our photographer for our wedding and our engagement shoot. Tessie was a blessing in disguise; she helped us find our engagement location, plan our schedule for the wedding day from start to finish so that we were able to take all the pictures we wanted and needed and... Read More enjoy every single moment of our wedding at the same time. Any time we had a question or concern from the day we hired her till the day of our wedding she was always there and responded promptly within minutes of reaching out to her. She was also great in reminding us about all the little details we needed to make our pictures and day run smoothly throughout the entire experience. As bride and groom my husband and I were nervous about missing parts of our party due to taking pictures at our chosen site, family and bridal party pictures at the reception etc. However Tessie made a detailed schedule for us on the day of the wedding so we were able to get all of our pictures on our chosen site before it got dark, and we go to finish all our portraits, family pictures, bridal part pictures etc before the receptionbegan with time to walk through the cocktail hour and enjoy the food at the cocktail hour. My husband and I got to enjoy the entire reception; we were not pulled out of our party once and we had the perfect pictures with every single person we needed pictures with. Tessie made us feel at ease and so comfortable the entire day. She truly treated us like royalty on the day of our wedding and ensured that we enjoyed the entire day. She was professional, fast and efficient. Our pictures are absolutely stunning. Her work is amazing and we received all of our pictures very fast. All of our pictures were posted on our personal page which were categorized and so easily navigated. All of our family members and friends were able to access our personal page and view all the beautiful pictures. We truly could not be happier with her work and her character. We love everything about Tessie Reveliotis Photography, especially the photographer herself! Cannot wait for the next event so we can work with her again!

2016-10-23T11:48:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alex for sharing your experience with such kind words! It was an honor to be the one to tell your wedding day love story. It was a beautiful day and you guys were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alexandra I

Tessie was not only a great photographer but also made us feel like she took part in our day as a loved one. She coordinated our entire day and ensured that we were on schedule for each part of our day, making sure we had time to take all the pictures we discussed with her.... Read More Her organization on that day was outstanding! She kept us calm, cool and collected throughout the entire day. Our pictures and albums came out better than we ever dreamed of. She will forever be a special part of our big day. I highly recommend anyone who is getting married or holding a special event and would like their special moments captured perfectly to use Tessie. We loved her!

2016-10-23T11:51:00 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you too! Joey & Alexandra, thank you for having me photograph your wedding day! :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Stacey I

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Tessie for the beautiful moments she captured of our children's wedding day! Her amazing photos took our breath away . The 30 people in the bridal party didn't ruffle her feathers. She was extremely organized and professional. All... Read More family pictures were taken during the beginning part of the cocktail hour, allowing the bride and groom and the whole family to enjoy the wedding and party!! We highly recommend Tessie! Her work is top notch. Her pictures are beautiful beyond words! They're magical! We will treasure and enjoy her photos forever!!

2016-10-23T12:04:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stacey! The attention to detail from the beautiful dresses to the grand venue, and everything in between, is a testament to how you wanted this to be the most perfect day for your children. And it truly was. It was my pleasure to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Stacey I

2016-10-23T12:04:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Melissa M

I first had the pleasure of witnessing Tessie's work at a colleague's wedding. My husband and I couldn't help but notice how she seemed to be capturing such intimate moments with ease. Almost seemingly unnoticed, she blended right into the wedding, snapping what we knew would... Read More be the most amazing candid shots, and her passion for what she was doing was so completely evident. At that moment, I knew I had to recommend her to my best friend who'd just gotten engaged. As matron of honor, I considered it my first task! Once I made the recommendation, and suggested she take a look at Tessie's website she immediately knew why I had suggested she give Tessie a call to set up an appointment. After their meeting, she called to tell me she had booked her on the spot. She explained that Tessie made her feel so comfortable and confident in her abilities, it was as if she'd known her for years. Fast forward to the wedding day, and Tessie and her assistant not only arrived early that morning, but were so organized and enthusiastic. Tessie made photographing not only the Bride and Groom, but a large bridal party, inclusive of several children seem so easy. This organization and ease continued on throughout the entire wedding day. From capturing emotional moments during the ceremony, mingling on the dance floor snapping photos of guests having fun, or sneaking the bride and groom outside for intimate photos under the moonlight, it was evident these wedding photos would be nothing short of perfect! At the end of the night I made my way over to her to express my gratitude for far exceeding my expectations, and for more than living up to my recommendation. Tessie is not only an amazing photographer, she's one of those genuine, kind souls you don't find often. Trust me when I tell you, she is the kind of person you want to capture your love story.

2016-10-23T11:57:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa for sharing your experience for all to see. Your heartfelt sentiments brought tears to my eyes. This is why I do what I do and I am grateful for the opportunity you granted me! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Christina S

Tessie is the best investment we made for our daughters sweet 16. We have a very large family and capturing the special moments could be challenging- but not for Tessie. She caught moments we would of missed, candids of friends and family that showed emotions. Tessie was so... Read More helpful in creating a book of memories for our daughter and precious gifts for those special people who helped her light her candles. We cannot thank Tessie enough for capturing our daughters sweet 16. I cannot wait to work with her again.

2016-10-23T11:44:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mrs. S for trusting me with your beautiful girl's Sweet 16 celebration! It was an honor to be part of such a fun family celebration!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Christina S

2016-10-23T11:57:25 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Haroula T

We just got married July 3rd. I can't say enough amazing things about Tessie. We knew from the minute we met her that we wanted her to shoot our wedding. My husband is so shy but Tessie made us feel so comfortable when taking our pictures they came out absolutely amazing. My... Read More family can't stop talking about how nice our pictures came out and how much they loved Tessie. To anyone getting married Tessie is the way to go!!

2016-09-25T09:24:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Haroula! It was an honor to share your wedding day with you and your family & friends! You are a beautiful couple and I am grateful to know you!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Georgia T

Tessie's photos have become a conversation centerpiece in our home. She has a timeless approach which appealed to even the most traditional members of our family. Her ability to capture authentic emotion and tell a story through a lens was unmatched. We were so impressed at... Read More how she almost anonymously moved about and still photographed a balanced myriad of tender moments and fun/eventful action shots. Tessie was professional both in appearance and demeanor. It was nice to work with someone who was not only upfront but also knew her product and helped us make decisions according to what we were looking for. Photos bring us back to the best moments of our lives. They are a lifetime investment that we pass down through generations. I am so glad we chose Tessie to capture the personalities of all the special people in our lives. These pictures will be enjoyed for many years to come.

2016-09-25T09:27:00 Response from the vendor

I am grateful for your support! I adore you and your family and I am honored that you always return to me to capture and narrate your life's story. This is why I do what I do!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Tessie is super easy to work with, and is present in the event, but not overbearing when it comes to taking photos. Her work is stunning, clean and imaginative, and captures life's moments that you sometimes miss during the craziness of an event. I've worked with her a... Read More number of times, and really have enjoyed each time together. I choose her to shoot my son's Christening, and the photos are ones that I truly cherish from such a memorable day.

2016-08-15T15:59:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! Looking forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Tessie showed up early to our daughter's baptism and took several action photos of the event- ceremony and reception, and really did a great capturing the moment. She was very professional during the event, barely noticed she was there. Did a great job of not being a major... Read More distraction or pulling us away from the activities. Tessie's photo album of the baptism was nothing short of superb, we didn't even have to make any modifications. It touched on all of the major parts of the event and will be a great way for us to remember the day years from now. The photo album was very professional with a high level of photo quality and great style. We would not hesitate in recommending Tessie to anyone.

2016-08-15T16:00:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Eleni & Pete for inviting me to document such a special day for you and your family!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

I have had the pleasure to have been closely involved in two weddings that Tessie was the photographer. The first was my sister's wedding, which was a big fat Greek wedding with over 300 guests. Even though there were so many people, Tessie was sure to get photos of practically... Read More everyone, and honored my sister's wishes and made sure family and close friends took photos with the bride and groom. The second wedding was a much more intimate ceremony at city hall for my boyfriend's sister, and the photos were amazing. There was a clear juxtaposition between the two weddings, however, in both settings, everything was perfect! Tessie is so personable, makes you feel so comfortable, and helps make sure everyone looks natural. Best of all, she captures the most amazing candid shots, without you even knowing!

2016-06-22T13:48:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Vicki! The greatest compliment is your trust and your referrals. I am grateful!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Christina M

My wife and I have been reviewing the outstanding gallery of images she captured from our wedding day. We cannot begin to express how thrilled we are with her work! Before meeting with Tessie, I had reviewed countless portfolios of wedding photographers in the hopes of... Read More finding an artist whose talent could only be matched by their passion. I can honestly say, it did not take long for your work to put her at the very top of our list. Once we had our first meeting, Tessie's warmth, engaging demeanor and professionalism left us with no choice but to entrust her to visually capture the day. I know she has photographed countless weddings and witnessed the blessed union of more couples than I can even imagine! Everyone believes that their special day is unique, when the reality is that many New York weddings can become a cookie cutter template defined by the age in which they take place. For us, it was important that she capture the one element we hope and pray sets us apart from masses: true love. The miracle when two people not only find one another, but publicly declare their intention to spend the finite time we have in this world with one another. Not to conform to society's expectations or familial pressure... but to complete one another. If these themes could be captured visually, set within the confines of a single point in time and space, then Tessie achieved this through the magic of her lens. This began as business, but has evolved into something so much more special. She will forever be remembered an integral part of the most important day of our lives.. it's a beautiful legacy that I know she does not take lightly.

2016-06-22T13:44:25 Response from the vendor

Jason & Christina! You are truly a gift that was presented to me. One of the greatest honors of my career. Sending you much love and many, many hugs! :)

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

We had a small civil ceremony with immediate family only but I knew I wanted to capture the moment. Tessie did exactly that! Looking at my stunning photos brings me right back to that momentous occasion. Tessie a true artist beyond the technical. Thank you!

2016-05-20T10:17:17 Response from the vendor

Dear Dana, thank you for honoring me with such an intimate and momentous occasion for you and your families. It was my pleasure!

Best Wedding Photographer In The NYC Area

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Tessie Reveliotis was an incredible photographer. Her experience in photographing weddings proved essential to her ability as a photographer. First off, she was able to get to know and read us during our initial engagement shoot and made it fun in the process. Through her... Read More experience and our suggestions, she knew exactly which moments to capture on camera. Tessie went above and beyond our expectations. She was also able to capture all of our friends and family in a timely manner. The quality of her photographs are amazing… just like out of a magazine. We can't wait to frame them. Thank you, Tessie, for creating wonderful memories of our most memorable day.

2015-12-15T15:59:56 Response from the vendor

I am truly grateful for the opportunity to tell your love story! But, most important of all is that you had fun on our journey together! :)

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kaitlyn H

As soon as I met Tessie, I knew she was meant to be our photographer. She is one of those people that would make anyone feel that way! There are not enough positive things I can say about our experience with her. She is truly passionate, so personable, hysterical, and makes you... Read More feel completely comfortable. Not only did she perfectly capture our wedding day technique wise, but she understood us as a couple, and that shines through in all of our pictures. It's not just us that adore her either-every single member of our family and bridal party are also still talking about how much they love her, too! She made everyone feel comfortable. Her energy, talent and professionalism are invaluable to any bride. Not only will you have incredible pictures, but you will feel like you've gained a friend in the process. I can't wait for my sisters to get married, or any other big event I need photos for, to work with Tessie again!

2015-10-21T19:12:26 Response from the vendor

It was so special for me to be there with you, your family & friends! It was such a beautiful day! I am looking forward to spending time with you again, soon!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Adina P

Ladies (and Gentleman) - if you are engaged, give Tessie a call! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Tessie while working a good friend's wedding earlier this year, and was blown away by her skill and professionalism. She really understands what the brides and grooms are... Read More looking for and makes their visions come to life. Photography is one of those REALLY important pieces of the wedding photo - after your wedding day, you have memories, videos and photographs to keep that day alive. Be proud of every picture you share with family and friends and choose Tessie Reveliotis Photography! Tessie - I hope we have the opportunity to work together again soon! You make my job as the day-of coordinator a little easier by commanding your space like a true professional artist.

2015-10-21T19:13:40 Response from the vendor

Adina! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. You did a wonderful job coordinating the details and the flow of the day. We made a great team!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Electra S

Best Day Ever! It took no hesitation after seeing Tessie’s passion in her photos, that she was the Best. Our engagement photos are amazing. The photos are so intriguing and beautiful. We chose one of our favorite photos for our Save the Date which we loved so much we... Read More incorporated it into our wedding theme for the guest sign-in table. On our wedding day, Tessie was fabulous, energetic and always with a smile. She made us all feel so comfortable, and we felt the excitement of the day. She captured precious moments that we will cherish forever. Our wedding photos are simply stunning. Our biggest problem is choosing the ones for the wedding album from so many beautiful moments. Tessie thank you for making our wedding the Best Day Ever!

2015-10-13T19:44:14 Response from the vendor

Truly an emotional and very important day for me! Everything was beautiful and it was truly an honor to be the one to tell your story! xo

Best photographer around

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

There are not enough good things that I can say about Tessie Reveliotis photography. The staff took their time to discuss our wishes down to every little detail. My husband and I were so surprised with the intimate pictures they took of things I could never imagine. How they... Read More set up the pictures was amazing. My family has used Tessie for a few weddings she is now considered to be a family member because that's how comfortable she and her staff make you feel.

2015-10-13T19:46:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for inviting me to, once again, be a part of the family! xo

Simply the best photographer!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

I planned my wedding from out of town and therefore had to base a lot of my decisions off of instinct. Tessie was recommended to me from a friend who had worked with her at another event. After being impressed by Tessie's website, I gave her a call. After only speaking with her... Read More on the phone, I booked with her. I instantly felt a connection and she was willing to work with me on our budget and the type of photography package we wanted. I could not have been happier. Tessie was a joy to work with- always professional and on top of everything. She is based in New York but happily drove out to the country of PA for our wedding. Before the wedding we made a list of all the shots we wanted to make sure we took the day of the wedding, so when the day of came, she was organized and efficient. We had a very large bridal party and Tessie was amazing at keeping everyone in line and moving things along. And because of her organization I didn't have to look back on my wedding and say "Oh, I wish we would have taken this picture!" I've only seen a few "teaser" photos at this point since it's only been 3 weeks but each one out does the other- they are all perfect and I just know all of the photos will be amazing. I would highly recommend Tessie (and her assistant) to any bride. If you want to feel confident and organized and know that you'll have gorgeous, professional photos, you will not be disappointed in Tessie!

2015-10-13T19:51:09 Response from the vendor

What a beautiful wedding day. Lauren did an amazing job executing your vision and I am so grateful that she brought us together! One of my favorite destination weddings!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Tessie is amazing! I couldn't imagine my day without her. She was nothing but helpful the entire way going above and beyond to make my day go as smoothly as possible. I found Tessie from a family friend that I attended their wedding she ran around like a ninja barley seen but... Read More getting the most amazing photos. I knew I had to book her for my wedding and thank god she was available because if she wasn't I would have had to switch my dates around to make it work. I just received my photos and they are AMAZING I am having such a hard time picking just some photos for my wedding albaum because I love them all and don't want to leave anything out. My husband doesn't smile in pictures EVER and she made it her mission to change that and now ever photo he has a huge smile on his face any other person who just snap a few photos and call it a day she has a real passion for everything she does. If I could give one piece of advance to any friend of mine it would be whatever you do for your wedding planning she is a must!

2015-09-22T21:43:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda!!! You and Brendan were a lot of fun to work with. It was a pleasure spending such a special day with you, your family and your friends! xo

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Khartoon O

Tessie is incredible! She's not only a natural talent with an eye for beauty, photo-documentary flare, and depth and perspective in her shots, but she's also an absolute pleasure to work with. A consummate professional, Tessie is over-communicative (which is beyond important to... Read More any bride), knows exceptionally well how to read people, and fit right into the family, scene, and wedding party. She knows when to capture you, how to direct you, and get the best out of you when you are and aren't looking. I have pictures that I never knew I could have from hiring her. She'll be my photographer for all important "must-have-moments" in my life and I'm thrilled to have met and worked with her. You can't go wrong! THANK YOU TESSIE!!

2015-09-06T09:14:57 Response from the vendor

I am so grateful to have met you and to have been there for one of the most beautiful, intimate celebrations for a truly amazing couple! Many hugs to both of you!