Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Stamford, CT CT & NY area (203) 550-3769

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

The girls at Textbook Beauty were amazing to work with! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and all of our expectations were surpassed. The bride, the other girls and myself all felt so beautiful. Lindsey and Allison are so knowledgeable concerning all topics of beauty! They... Read More delivered exactly what was asked for from each woman in the bridal party. I would highly recommend them for any future event. They're so sweet, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Rachele H

Lindsey and Allison are the BEST! They are literally a dream to work with. They are so professional but also so personable; working with them is like getting ready with your friends. They recently did hair and makeup for my wedding and made both me and my entire bridal party... Read More look STUNNING. I've never looked for left more beautiful. They nailed every look and we all got compliments all night long. I truly wish I could have Lindsey and Allison do my hair and makeup everyday!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Naomi R

Allison & Lindsey did my hair & makeup for my bridal shower, and were wonderful! They were super organized & responsive when booking, and as soon as I met them, they made me feel comfortable. My hair & makeup came out exactly the way I wanted - a mix of natural but glamorous -... Read More and I love that they actually listened to what I wanted. I'll plan to use them for hair & makeup needs in the future, and definitely recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Julia D

"Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful version of myself for my wedding! You two are so talented, I was getting compliments on my hair and makeup all night! I was particularly impressed by your ability to take my feedback and incorporate it while also having the... Read More vision and experience to provide guidance on the look I was trying to go for. Thank you again!!"‚Äč