Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

2800 Forestwood Dr, Arlington, TX (817) 617-2599

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Lindsay M

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Nancy and Monte. They were easy to bounce ideas off and create different designs based off photos we had seen. We went with a record player for the grooms cake which was a huge hit! The brides cake was absolutely gorgeous with unique... Read More scrolling on the different layers. While I heard many people raving at how delicious these cakes were, the best was a small gluten free cake we did for me. Absolutely amazing! Grooms cake was chocolate and peanut butter. wedding cake was white cake with white icing filler and we also had a yellow cake with chocolate icing. I had many friends that ate all 3!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Melissa M

Working with them was super easy! Our cake was perfect and delicious! Afterwards, people were still talking about how yummy the wedding cake was!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley E

We would definitely recommend That's the Cake bakery! They created our wedding cake and grooms cake, we got a lot of compliments on the decoration of the cakes as well as the taste. The wedding cake was also gluten free. Nancy went above and beyond!

Allergy Friendly & Delicious

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Meg S

I have a gluten and a dairy allergy, and Nancy made my top tier so that I could eat it, and the rest of the cake was regular. It was so nice to be able to eat my own wedding cake while still letting everyone who doesn't have allergies eat a regular cake! Both our cakes were... Read More delicious, and we received so many compliments on how moist and tasty they were. Nancy can do almost any design that you are wanting- we did a TX shaped cake with a BU over Waco, and a traditional 5 tier white wedding cake with floral piping. She also added fresh flowers to the cake for that extra beauty. Also, she made a special lavender flavored (not colored) icing for us that was absolutely to die for. I highly recommend That's the Cake Bakery!

So yummy!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Leah H

I met Nancy at a Dallas Bridal Show in 2012 and knew that she would be the one to bake my wedding cake. The cake was the best I had tasted anywhere, and I didn't even want the fancier flavors or fillings. We went with the "wedding cake" flavor with vanilla buttercream frosting.... Read More We got so many compliments on the cake during the wedding. Nancy is even making us a (free!) 1st anniversary cake so we don't have to worry about keeping our cake frozen since we are having to move a lot in the next year. Overall, great cakes and I highly recommend That's The Cake for anything!

Wonderful cake

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Kathryn R

It is hard to find a cake vendor who can make beautiful cakes and have them taste amazing, but Nancy Jo did it! We went with red velvet cake with very classic white frosting and embellishments. It turned out beautiful! Many guests came up to me later to tell me how much they... Read More loved it. A downside is that the bakery is not located in Lewisville anymore, but Arlington (needs to be updated for this site) but the experience was great. We got a traditional wedding cake and a grooms cake. It was just right for our budget and a good value.

Unbelievably beautiful and delicious

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Holly T

Nancy and her team at That's the Cake are outstanding and easy to work with. They designed my cake to match the dress which exceeded my expectations. The cake was not only gorgeous, but tasted amazing. The cake was moist and the icing was so creamy and rich, which is how I... Read More like it. Everyone at the wedding commented on how great it was and told me they had a second serving. Ha! She said she would make us a small cake for our one year anniversary vs. having to freeze our top layer. I thought that was a great idea and very thoughtful.

it was ok

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Lauren N

Our cake was pretty but the children said the amaretto cake was too soaked with alcohol and the tiramisu also had too much rum but the vanilla bean cake was excellent. I should have had more vanilla bean cake for the children at the wedding. Our caterers at the reception was... Read More afraid we didn't have enough cake because it looked small.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 heather r

absolutely, 100% perfect! The cakes liked and tasted beyond perfection. Wouldn't have changed my vendor for the world!

Affordable delicious bakery

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Kristin B

The cake was beautiful, it tasted very good, it was delivered on time and to the appropriate location. While I was planning everything with the caterer I felt like there were a little forgetful, and if I did not confirme everything multiple I would not have recieved what I... Read More wished. They seemed a little flakey, but came through beautifully and responsible. They were also very affordable