The 1's & 2's Entertainment Professionals

The 1's & 2's are a standout choice for weddings, corporate and private parties. You can customize your event with a variety of services. We offer combinations of musicians from a duo up to a dectet (10 piece) band. Classical guitar duo or trio with piano and flute, Cocktail hour jazz quintet, 8 piece dance band with 3 singers, DJ, Master of ceremonies, Lighting and microphone rental.

Instruments

Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trumpet, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Flamenco, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Tri state area up to 300 miles (517) 974-5319

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Martha Y

The 1s and the 2s were amazing! Our son got married April 2 at Webers. I think the band is one of the main reasons that the wedding was so much fun! First of all, Brendon Lally, the band's organizer, was such a pleasure to work with. He's easy to work with, very responsive... Read More and followed through on everything we discussed. Plus, he's such a nice person, as is everyone in the band! The band played the perfect mix of songs and everyone danced the whole time. They were really perceptive as to judging the mood of the crowd and kept up the pace with the mood. This was a Jewish wedding and they kept playing a long, ferocious, frenetic hora because everyone was having such a great time dancing to it! I thought they would play until 4pm (this was an 11am wedding) but they played until 4:30 with the same level of energy and joy they started with! If you want a fun happy event this is your band!

2017-04-25T09:17:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Cara B

I'm trying to find words to describe the things I felt the moment the band started to play My Girl when I was dancing with my father. And I'm coming up short. It will always be one of my favorite memories from my wedding. This band is spot on from planning and organization to... Read More the quality of every single musician and singer. The band has an incredible song list and I promise if you trust them to handle the set list completely, the dance floor will be full the entire evening. (Side note, kids LOVED the live music.) Another huge plus, it was so entertaining for my friends and family that don't dance. They had a full evening of great live music and you just can't get that from a DJ. I will finish by giving a real bit of advice I wish I had found on all those wedding websites. I had been going back and forth on whether or not we could afford a band and if it would be worth it. I can tell you now, not to question yourself, if a band is what you want, because these guys are above and beyond worth it. I had a lower budget wedding and these guys treated me like a big budget bride from booking to playing. Thank you again, The 1's & 2's!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sam Y

We had a great time with Brendon and the 1's and 2's. They were a great band and were very professional. We would recommend them wholeheartedly for your upcoming wedding. Brendon was friendly and super responsive and receptive to all our request. The party was hoppin! We would... Read More love to get married again just to have that party again!

Awesome Performance, Definitely book these guys.

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Patrick R

We hired the 1's and 2's for our wedding fall of 2012 and they did an outstanding job. The music was great, performance was great, and they were able to get and keep everyone dancing all night long. It really helped make our wedding the day we had been hoping for. We... Read More hired them to play our ceremony music, cocktail hour jazz, and the reception. They really performed on all three and did an excellent job.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/26/2013 Darius M

These guys were great! I think just about everybody at the wedding was up and dancing from the first song to the last. They played a lot of motown music and more current dance stuff, plus DJ'd on their break. I don't know how much they charged, but whatever it was, they were... Read More worth it. They seemed to really love what they do, they were professional and personable, genuine dudes...good people.

Seriously Awesome Band!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Devorah K

We hired the 1's amd 2's for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Brendon, who coordinated everything was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating and prompt. The lead singer/MC was also very entertaining and energetic. The best part was the... Read More dance floor was packed all night long, and everyone told me how much they loved the band. Success!! Now I only wish I had another reason to hire them again!

The wedding band to end all wedding bands

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 J k

Great energy, great music, great professionalism. Ideal experience. Everyone in the band is easy to work with and seemed genuinely happy to be a part of the evening. They played songs we requested in advance without a hitch and put on a fantastic performance. I... Read More recommend the 1's & 2's to anyone looking to make their wedding experience even more memorable. A+

Meet The Manager

Brendon Lally

Brendon Lally is the band leader and guitarist for The 1's & 2's. With guitar and bass playing experience of 19 years and teaching experience of 6 years, Brendon can help you plan a great event!