The 805 Booth

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

737 Cottage Ln, Paso Robles, CA The 805 Booth is a one-of-a-kind open air photo booth available for rent in California's Central Coast. (805) 610-1197

Amazing photobooth option!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

Absolutely fabulous booth that we ordered for our wedding. Yvonne Baughman was super helpful in helping us plan the exact perfect place to put the open air photo "booth" for our wedding (she even went with my wedding planner to the actual venue a week before the wedding to help... Read More scout out places!!). Her and her team were so friendly with all my wedding guests. Everyone complimented on it afterwards and loved the photo favors (she allowed everyone unlimited photo copies [great for big group pics], she could email them to people as well, and always kept a photo for the bride and groom). Yvonne was also instrumental in having the favors laid out with a personal seal in the background of the set of three photos everyone was allowed to take. She also had this amazing photo album where she helped guests put their photos and a cute message for my husband and I. At the end of the night we were able to keep it as a memento of the occasion. The props were absolutely hilarious. I loved the genie hat!! I would definitely recommend Yvonne to anyone having a wedding on the Central Coast. Superb experience with great results!!! Thanks, Yvonne!

2016-11-25T11:41:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you and had so much fun with all your family and friends during your reception. I still have some of my favorite pictures that came from your wedding!