Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Nicole V

I have been going to Fabiola at the Art of Beauty for facials for nearly three years, so she was the natural choice to do the makeup for my civil wedding ceremony. My husband and I decided to elope on short notice, so I didn't have an inspiration photo in mind for my makeup.... Read More Instead, I just showed Fabiola my dress and my shoes, and she used that to design a vintage makeup look that matched the style perfectly. The look she created was beautiful, and the best part was I still felt like myself. Not too little makeup and not too much, but just right! I couldn't be happier with the result, and I would highly recommend her for your event(s).

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Sarah H

Fabiola is a true artist. She made me and my all of my bridesmaids look and feel so beautiful on our wedding day. She was amazing to work with and is extremely professional.