Creating The Most Beautiful Version of You

Our artists at The Art of Beauty would be delighted to be a part of one of the biggest days of your life. Your wedding is the day you want to feel nothing but confident, beautiful, and the best version of yourself. Let us work our magic with award winning animal cruelty free products, vegan brushes, skin healthy HD makeup, and organic and natural skin care. We are currently available for onsite bridal services including but not limited to airbrush and mineral makeups, bridal hair, spray tan, photography, and wedding event planning. Don't forget to ask us about our bridal skin prep packages!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Nicole V

I have been going to Fabiola at the Art of Beauty for facials for nearly three years, so she was the natural choice to do the makeup for my civil wedding ceremony. My husband and I decided to elope on short notice, so I didn't have an inspiration photo in mind for my makeup.... Read More Instead, I just showed Fabiola my dress and my shoes, and she used that to design a vintage makeup look that matched the style perfectly. The look she created was beautiful, and the best part was I still felt like myself. Not too little makeup and not too much, but just right! I couldn't be happier with the result, and I would highly recommend her for your event(s).

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Sarah H

Fabiola is a true artist. She made me and my all of my bridesmaids look and feel so beautiful on our wedding day. She was amazing to work with and is extremely professional.

Fabiola Gisselle Garnett Alvarado

For Fabiola, beauty comes from not only makeup, but also internally through nutrition, exercise, meditation, and whole wellness. She uses her knowledge in chemistry, biology, nutrition and product, to create beautiful skin through skin therapy. Makeup artistry allows Fabiola to create a look, mood, or feeling through makeup. Most of all she allows your inner beauty to shine through. Fabiola is a state board certified Managing Esthetician in both Michigan and Ohio, and does onsite makeup services, airbrush, as well as skin therapy and waxing.