The Ballroom at Church Street

Orlando, FL

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Downtown Orlando's Most Distinguished Venue

The Ballroom at Church Street is Central Florida's most elegant and trusted venue. Located in the heart of Downtown Orlando it boasts over 10,000 square feet, a stunning stained glass atrium, enchanting brick courtyards, and an innovative award-winning on-premise caterer.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

Bow2010

225 S Garland Avenue, Orlando, FL

Most Beautiful Reception Venue in Town!

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Tiffany S

The Ballroom at Church Street is spectacular, and is exactly the elegant venue we were looking for! The stained glass, chandeliers, columns and brick are just an incredible backdrop for photos and for guests to enjoying a marvelous evening! And, the ballroom is a perfect space for a large wedding! Plus, the Puff n Stuff staff who helped with planning and catering were outstanding and the food was amazing!

Magical day

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Erin K

Loved location. Minutes from fun bars and hotel. Downtown Orlando. Loved event. Service was great on day of. Head lady in charge, Sandy, was difficult at times but we worked everything out eventually. Got everything right by the day of. Certainly great event overall.

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Jennifer P

At the Ballroom my wedding was a dream come true. The second my husband and I stepped into the venue we were completely smitten. I worked closely with Sandy George, whom was always professional, detail oriented, patient, and friendly. The entire planning process with Puff and Stuff Catering at the Ball room was extremely easy. The day of the wedding the event ran smoothly without an issue. The onsite staff and even supervisor took care of everything so that we could enjoy our night. The food was AMAZING, in fact our guests still talk about the food. The ball room is gorgeous and does not require much d├ęcor. You will not be disappointed if you book with Puff and Stuff and the Ballroom.

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Susan C

This venue was worth every penny. It was stunning for photographs! The stairwells and structure of the building just made us feel like royalty on our special day. It was also extremely spacious and I loved that the cocktail hour could be inside, outside, or both. We did both and I heard wonderful things about my guests experience.

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 Tara C

We had our reception only at the Ballroom at Church Street on 10-12-2012. The cocktail hour was outside in the courtyard and in the stunning stained glass atrium and people are still raving about it!! The service was top notch and ballroom as gorgeous feel with the chandeliers and beautiful carpet and woodwork. We were so pleased with everything!!

The perfect Venue!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Emily H

Everything was absolutely perfect! The ballroom itself is gorgeous so little added decor is needed downstairs and upstairs! They only use Puff N' Stuff catering but they are awesome as well! Food was delish! The only problem we had........ the front elevators were out of service during my wedding and someone fell down the stairs. It was an uh-oh moment. Everything turned out fine but it was really scary. Just make sure the elevators are working!

Wonderful Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Melissa H

I had been to a few events at the ballroom prior to getting engaged. I loved the atmosphere and venue. When I got engaged, I contacted the ballroom, and heard back from them very quickly. I booked the date, and I couldn't have been happier with the service and the venue. They made sure everything was taken care of at my reception, and they did an amazing job! I would highly recommend this location!!!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Claudia V

This venue is beautiful! and the service was great :)

Our Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Claudia V

Our experience with the Ballroom at Church Street was excellent. The personnel was very helpful. We would highly recommend this venue :)

Elegant

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 Anna L

This gorgeous venue is a hidden gentle in the heart of downtown Orlando on the corner of S. Garland Ave and Church St. With wall to ceiling stained glass, chandeliers, and double stairs, you couldn't ask for a more elegant venue in the Orlando area. Another great aspect: you reserve the whole building--no sharing the common areas with other parties. After the reception, just walk half a block and you and your friends and family are in after-party heaven. The company that rents it (Puff n' Stuff) was professional and courteous. Only downside, no free parking nearby though you can rent spots at a lot next door to the building.

Gorgerous venue

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 Whitney C

THe ballroom is beautiful-its breathtaking when you walk in-we got married in the atrium on the stairs-it was magical. Sandy, from puff n stuff was awesome and really worked with us on keeping to our budget,which wasnt a lot-it is only catered by puff n stuff-whom i recommend regardless of where your wedding is-food was aweseome. make sure to ask about your rehearsal as they have a lot of weddings there-but only 1 at a time, we had to have ours off sight because of the open times.

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 2/06/2012 Rachel K

I can't say enough about The Ballroom at Church Street. Beautiful venue and amazing staff.

Beautfiful

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Thea D

All I have to say is BEAUTIFUL. One of the best things to happen to my wedding was the Ballroom itself. Good service and good food too!

A Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Brie F

The Ballroom is truly one of the most unique and exquisite venues in Orlando. A true gem found in the hustle the bustle of downtown, the site provided a private evening with my friends and family to share one of the best nights of my life. Puff N Stuff Catering is exclusive to this location, and we couldn't have asked for anything better. From cocktail hour through dinner, my guests are still raving over the food! I can't wait to see my pictures from the gorgeous stained glass atrium.

Ballroom at Church Street Wedding

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 Melissa J

We had our wedding here Oct 1 2010. The location was BEAUTIFUL!!! The pictures are gorgeous. The waiters and bartenders were wonderful, and Darby my contact with Puff N Stuff who set everything up for me was GREAT! She was very patient in going through all my changes. Our food was fabulous and my cake was out of this world, everyone had a blast and the staff were so wonderful to us! It is kind of pricey, but was worth it to me!

A fairy-tale reception venue

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Louise H

My favorite things about this venue are too numerous to mention! Their staff comes first on the list, and the amazing decor is a close second. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on flowers or other decorations, you should consider The Ballroom, because it is beautiful just as it is. The food was great, the service was good, the staff was friendly and their Event Planner was amazing! She worked with us for months before-hand to make sure every detail was just what we wanted. We called her for food tastings, color matching, vendor recommendations and many other details. She was always caring, courteous and right-on-the-money with her advice. She went out of her way to accommodate our unique ideas (like sangria fountains and serving Italian ice). You should know that if you choose The Ballroom, you are limited to Puff 'n Stuff catering because they are currently the sole lessee of the building, but that just saves you another decision. The one difficulty we encountered was parking, but if you give your guests specific instructions about where they can park and what it might cost them, and if the weather is good, it's not really a problem. You must go see this place as part of your decision-making process.

TO The Ballroom at Church Street