Book Your Wedding with The Barn at Allenbrooke Farms

A BACKYARD IN SPRING HILL, TN

When it comes to weddings with a rustic or country theme, a farm makes the idyllic setting. Engaged Tennessee couples looking for a farm-style venue often book the Barn at Allenbrooke Farms, situated just outside of Nashville in Spring Hill, Tennessee. This venue features 70 lush and productive acres that yield all-organic fruits, vegetables and herbs ripe for the picking. A big barn custom built especially for weddings offers couples and their guests a space for celebration that combines rusticity and elegance.

The Barn. Featuring, 5,800 square feet and a stylish white-washed exterior, the barn offers capacity for up to 150 guests. In the grand room, stylish chandeliers hang from soaring 22-foot ceilings, and guests appreciate central heat and air for any kind of weather. A charming outdoor ceremonial lawn, just steps from the barn, makes a beautiful setting from which to say "I do," and a spacious climate-controlled porch creates the ideal space for cocktail hour. While enjoying the nuptials outdoors, wedding guests take in beautiful natural views of the gardens and the middle Tennessee hills.

Couples may book the Barn at Allenbrooke Farms for a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday event. Wedding packages at Allenbrooke Farms come with white garden chairs for the ceremony, elegant cross-back chairs and gray farmhouse tables for the reception and vintage-style cake and buffet tables. The site also provides full setup for events. For all of this, couples make one convenient flat-fee payment, and they may add on a few extras if needed.

Rental parties enjoy use of the venue for a full day starting at 10 a.m. for setup and wedding preparation. To-be-weds who book Allenbrooke Farms choose their own vendors, and the site provides a vendor list if needed. Couples with questions about decorating, a curfew, the alcohol policy and more can contact the venue directly by phone or through its website.

Additional perks help to make any wedding venue more attractive to a prospective bride and groom. Special features offered by Allenbrooke Farms include:

• Well-appointed bride and groom lofts with full, private bathrooms for wedding preparation and relaxation
  • String lights over the ceremonial lawn for evening celebrations
  • Indoor options for a wedding ceremony
  • Upstairs lounge area overlooking the grand room for first-look photos and DJ setup
  • Coat check
  • Photo booth area
  • Day-of wedding coordinator for an additional fee
  • Inclement-weather plan for an additional fee
  • Cleanup for an additional fee
  • China, flatware, chargers, glassware, bar ware and table runners for an additional fee

Elegant Southern Barn Weddings- Love Grows Here

The Barn at Allenbrooke Farms is located just minutes from Nashville & Franklin. Perfectly situated on a 70- acre Certified Organic farm. Included: outdoor sunset ceremony lawn with string lights. Climate-controlled covered porch for cocktail hour with string lights, custom bars, and whiskey barrels. Afterwards, head into your reception in our fully heated and air conditioned reception barn with 25 ft ceilings. We can accommodate up to 200 guests. We provide all ceremony chairs; whiskey barrels, custom bars & high-top tables for cocktail hour; farmhouse tables & antique x-back chairs for reception. We have tabletop packages that include china, barware, runners, and more. Our goal is for you to have a stunning wedding without renting a tent or spending a fortune. Love Grows Here.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

2023 Doctor Robertson Rd, Spring Hill, TN (615) 406-4592
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Bethany M

We made the BEST decision choosing to get married at Allenbrooke Farms! We toured the venue as it was being built. Stephanie did such an amazing job describing her vision and explaining every detail of what the finished product would look like. We had even booked a separate... Read More venue on a separate date six months prior and changed our venue and date after meeting with Stephanie. It was even better and more beautiful than we could've imagined. No detail was overlooked. Stephanie and Brittany were always so responsive, helpful, and understanding leading up to our big day. About a week and a half out from our wedding, we were beginning to have some mini catastrophes with one of our vendors (not related to AF). Stephanie and Brittany immediately stepped in and helped out SO much. Let's just say the night before our wedding, I know they worked all night to make sure everything looked perfect because we were not satisfied with this vendor's work. I felt SO calm, stress-free, and happy the entire wedding day. So much of that was due to the trust I felt with them. The main hooks on my dress broke, which threw off the photography timeline. Stephanie and Brittany just sewed me in my dress and everything was adjusted with the timeline so that nothing was missed. Our wedding day was just magical. ALL of our friends and family couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing Stephanie and Brittany are at their jobs. They're superhumans and were born to do this. I've never felt so special and taken care of. They genuinely had our best interests and happiness at heart and 100% just wanted our day to be perfect. It was. I truly feel like we made new friends through this process and will forever be grateful for Stephanie, Brittany, Dan and Allenbrooke Farms!

2017-07-18T13:01:52 Response from the vendor

THANKS SO MUCH, Bethany! We LOVED getting to know y'all- what a fun and BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!! Thanks so much for choosing to have your wedding at Allenbrooke Farms, we are honored to have you Join Our Farmily! XOXOXO, Stephanie

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Laura S

I had the honor of getting married at Allenbrooke a little over a week ago and it was easily the best day of my life. Stephanie and her team have truly thought of every single little detail - not one thing has been left out! They work very hard, treat you like family, and have... Read More endless energy. My husband and I have always been blown away by the intricate thought and detail that has gone into this venue. It's built with a lot of love and charm. The farmhouse tables, the cross-back chairs, the ceremony lawn, and the covered porch are all stunningly beautiful and hand-built by the owners. Everything is perfect. It was my DREAM to have an outdoor wedding, and so all of our meetings and details were planned around an outdoor ceremony. Not to mention, Allenbrooke's ceremony lawn will make your heart skip a beat with it's stunning sunset view and string lights. Sadly, our wedding day was non-stop rain. I was crushed and devastated to say the least. Stephanie and Brittany were so encouraging and reassured me that I would have an outdoor ceremony no matter what, even if it meant flipping it back outside with only 5 minutes to spare! That kind of customer service is unheard of in this business. They were on my team and I felt heard and made me feel like they had everything in their hands. We wound up getting married on the covered porch (it still felt like we were outside) and I couldn't have dreamt of a more perfect ceremony. I had so many guests come up to me saying that as soon as we said "I do", the sun came out and the green hills in the background took their breath way! So many people said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever seen. I can't thank Stephanie and her team enough for turning the day around making it something greater and better than I could have ever imagined! I truly feel like our wedding had so much character, charm, and uniqueness to it. Stephanie and Brittany took care of us and our bridal parties from the moment we got there that morning to the moment we left. Not to mention, they grew special plants and herbs for us as our favors! Thank you, Allenbrooke, for making our wedding day a dream come true.

2017-05-02T12:43:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the pretty words, Laura! Loved getting to know you over the wedding planning process, and all the personal details at your wedding. It turned out perfect! xoxoxoxo

Reviewed on 4/20/2017

Words seem to not be enough to describe the amazing venue at Allenbrooke Farm. Our daughter was married at this location last weekend. On Monday when people asked how it went, my words were there was not one thing I would change every thing went perfect. Every guest from all... Read More over that attended agreed that there is something magical about these owners and their venue. From caterers, to photographers to DJ all were complimentary of the setup and professionalism from Stephanie and Brittany. They have endless energy and want only to make this be the best day ever for the bride and groom. From the moment we first met with Stephanie and Dan it was certain love grows here and they want to keep planting! God has planted them in the right place with the right talents. Thank you Allenbrooke Farmily!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Ashley C

I was so honored for my wedding to be the first wedding at Allenbrook Farms. Everything about this venue is perfect. Not only is the venue so beautiful for a wedding, but Stephanie and Daniel worked so hard to make everything come together. My family, friends, and wedding party... Read More raved about this place and how awesome they are. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Stephanie and Farmer Dan are amazing people and you will love working with them ! My night was perfect. We were so sad it had to come to an end. They are going to be very successful, I know it. Check out this place and you will want to book right away. So awesome in every way!

2017-03-27T16:13:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley! WE were the honored ones! We loved getting to know your entire family over the planning process, and cannot thank you enough for letting us be even a small part of your love story. You will always be Farmily! Stephanie

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Tiffany D

This venue is nothing short of stunning! As soon as I laid eyes on it for the first time, I knew I had to have my special day here. The venue is incredibly affordable, and the owners are fabulous as well! I seriously can't wait to have my wedding here!!!

2017-01-14T19:44:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Tiffany! We are so excited about your wedding in September. Welcome to our Farmily!

Stephanie Allen

Before Stephanie Allen became an organic farmer, she went to Art School, then owned her own interior design & home staging firm. For years, she hosted, planned and coordinated many events, parties, balls etc. These parts of her background have given her an advantage when designing and dreaming up this wedding barn. She has dreamed of this for years and thought of every detail, Stephanie knows events and flow and details and pretty! She knows this farm and got married right here at Allenbrooke Farms, and cannot wait to share this dream wedding barn and become a small part of your love story.