Book Your Wedding with The Barn at Allenbrooke Farms

A BACKYARD IN SPRING HILL, TN

When it comes to weddings with a rustic or country theme, a farm makes the idyllic setting. Engaged Tennessee couples looking for a farm-style venue often book the Barn at Allenbrooke Farms, situated just outside of Nashville in Spring Hill, Tennessee. This venue features 70 lush and productive acres that yield all-organic fruits, vegetables and herbs ripe for the picking. A big barn custom built especially for weddings offers couples and their guests a space for celebration that combines rusticity and elegance.

The Barn. Featuring, 5,800 square feet and a stylish white-washed exterior, the barn offers capacity for up to 150 guests. In the grand room, stylish chandeliers hang from soaring 22-foot ceilings, and guests appreciate central heat and air for any kind of weather. A charming outdoor ceremonial lawn, just steps from the barn, makes a beautiful setting from which to say "I do," and a spacious climate-controlled porch creates the ideal space for cocktail hour. While enjoying the nuptials outdoors, wedding guests take in beautiful natural views of the gardens and the middle Tennessee hills.

Couples may book the Barn at Allenbrooke Farms for a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday event. Wedding packages at Allenbrooke Farms come with white garden chairs for the ceremony, elegant cross-back chairs and gray farmhouse tables for the reception and vintage-style cake and buffet tables. The site also provides full setup for events. For all of this, couples make one convenient flat-fee payment, and they may add on a few extras if needed.

Rental parties enjoy use of the venue for a full day starting at 10 a.m. for setup and wedding preparation. To-be-weds who book Allenbrooke Farms choose their own vendors, and the site provides a vendor list if needed. Couples with questions about decorating, a curfew, the alcohol policy and more can contact the venue directly by phone or through its website.

Additional perks help to make any wedding venue more attractive to a prospective bride and groom. Special features offered by Allenbrooke Farms include:

• Well-appointed bride and groom lofts with full, private bathrooms for wedding preparation and relaxation
  • String lights over the ceremonial lawn for evening celebrations
  • Indoor options for a wedding ceremony
  • Upstairs lounge area overlooking the grand room for first-look photos and DJ setup
  • Coat check
  • Photo booth area
  • Day-of wedding coordinator for an additional fee
  • Inclement-weather plan for an additional fee
  • Cleanup for an additional fee
  • China, flatware, chargers, glassware, bar ware and table runners for an additional fee

Elegant Southern Barn Weddings- Love Grows Here

The Barn at Allenbrooke Farms is located just minutes from Nashville & Franklin. Perfectly situated on a 70- acre Certified Organic farm. Included: outdoor sunset ceremony lawn with string lights. Climate-controlled covered porch for cocktail hour with string lights, custom bars, and whiskey barrels. Afterwards, head into your reception in our fully heated and air conditioned reception barn with 25 ft ceilings. We can accommodate up to 200 guests. We provide all ceremony chairs; whiskey barrels, custom bars & high-top tables for cocktail hour; farmhouse tables & antique x-back chairs for reception. We have tabletop packages that include china, barware, runners, and more. Our goal is for you to have a stunning wedding without renting a tent or spending a fortune. Love Grows Here.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

2023 Doctor Robertson Rd, Spring Hill, TN (615) 406-4592
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Bethany M

We made the BEST decision choosing to get married at Allenbrooke Farms! We toured the venue as it was being built. Stephanie did such an amazing job describing her vision and explaining every detail of what the finished product would look like. We had even booked a separate... Read More venue on a separate date six months prior and changed our venue and date after meeting with Stephanie. It was even better and more beautiful than we could've imagined. No detail was overlooked. Stephanie and Brittany were always so responsive, helpful, and understanding leading up to our big day. About a week and a half out from our wedding, we were beginning to have some mini catastrophes with one of our vendors (not related to AF). Stephanie and Brittany immediately stepped in and helped out SO much. Let's just say the night before our wedding, I know they worked all night to make sure everything looked perfect because we were not satisfied with this vendor's work. I felt SO calm, stress-free, and happy the entire wedding day. So much of that was due to the trust I felt with them. The main hooks on my dress broke, which threw off the photography timeline. Stephanie and Brittany just sewed me in my dress and everything was adjusted with the timeline so that nothing was missed. Our wedding day was just magical. ALL of our friends and family couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing Stephanie and Brittany are at their jobs. They're superhumans and were born to do this. I've never felt so special and taken care of. They genuinely had our best interests and happiness at heart and 100% just wanted our day to be perfect. It was. I truly feel like we made new friends through this process and will forever be grateful for Stephanie, Brittany, Dan and Allenbrooke Farms!

2017-07-18T13:01:52 Response from the vendor

THANKS SO MUCH, Bethany! We LOVED getting to know y'all- what a fun and BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!! Thanks so much for choosing to have your wedding at Allenbrooke Farms, we are honored to have you Join Our Farmily! XOXOXO, Stephanie

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Laura S

I had the honor of getting married at Allenbrooke a little over a week ago and it was easily the best day of my life. Stephanie and her team have truly thought of every single little detail - not one thing has been left out! They work very hard, treat you like family, and have... Read More endless energy. My husband and I have always been blown away by the intricate thought and detail that has gone into this venue. It's built with a lot of love and charm. The farmhouse tables, the cross-back chairs, the ceremony lawn, and the covered porch are all stunningly beautiful and hand-built by the owners. Everything is perfect. It was my DREAM to have an outdoor wedding, and so all of our meetings and details were planned around an outdoor ceremony. Not to mention, Allenbrooke's ceremony lawn will make your heart skip a beat with it's stunning sunset view and string lights. Sadly, our wedding day was non-stop rain. I was crushed and devastated to say the least. Stephanie and Brittany were so encouraging and reassured me that I would have an outdoor ceremony no matter what, even if it meant flipping it back outside with only 5 minutes to spare! That kind of customer service is unheard of in this business. They were on my team and I felt heard and made me feel like they had everything in their hands. We wound up getting married on the covered porch (it still felt like we were outside) and I couldn't have dreamt of a more perfect ceremony. I had so many guests come up to me saying that as soon as we said "I do", the sun came out and the green hills in the background took their breath way! So many people said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever seen. I can't thank Stephanie and her team enough for turning the day around making it something greater and better than I could have ever imagined! I truly feel like our wedding had so much character, charm, and uniqueness to it. Stephanie and Brittany took care of us and our bridal parties from the moment we got there that morning to the moment we left. Not to mention, they grew special plants and herbs for us as our favors! Thank you, Allenbrooke, for making our wedding day a dream come true.

2017-05-02T12:43:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the pretty words, Laura! Loved getting to know you over the wedding planning process, and all the personal details at your wedding. It turned out perfect! xoxoxoxo

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Mercy J

I don’t even know where to start. Stephanie, Dan, Brittany and staff were absolutely spectacular!!! The venue is beautiful and the attention to detail is spot on! From the signing of the contract to the afterward details they were there fighting tooth and nail for perfection and... Read More our absolute happiness. My bride and I could not be happier ! So very blessed to be a part of the FARMILY!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Mercy J

We have NO COMPLAINTS whatsoever about this venue and how they handle/take care of your special day! Stephanie, Dan, Brittany, Becca and the entire staff are beyond superb. They make you feel like YOUR day, is THEIR day. Everything, from the flowers, to the cakes, from the... Read More seating assignments, to the get away car...! They make your vision come to life! My husband and I couldn’t have been happier for putting our trust in The Barn at Allenbrooke Farms! Thank you for the most memorable day of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Lauren G

A five star review is just not enough to express how grateful we are for Stephanie and her team at Allenbrooke Farms. From the very beginning planning stages, to my last minute (obsessive) texts leading up to our day- the entire process could not have been more seamless. It was... Read More the most perfect day, and everyone could tell! So happy to know these people and have them as forever friends- and Farmily! :)

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 McKenzie R

We couldn't have asked for a better venue and planner, and group of people to help us with our wedding. Stephanie, Brittany, Dan, Becca, and everyone else that helped make our day so special were absolutely fantastic. As much as we would have loved to have our wedding outside,... Read More Mother Nature had other plans and we relied on Allenbrooke to put their rain plan into action and turn the barn into our ceremony venue and then reception venue. They didn't disappoint - far from it in fact. The venue, for the ceremony and then the reception (which they flipped in record time!) was absolutely stunning. Stephanie and her team's talent, immense attention to detail, and genuine care for us as a couple getting married at Allenbrooke Farms have made this without a doubt the best wedding venue we could have asked for. The bride's and groom's suites were a perfect place for getting ready and some beautiful photo opportunities. The hand-made tables and chairs in the reception in the barn gave the dinner a warm, rustic charm that was so amazingly transformed from ceremony, to dinner, and then to a pretty great dance party! Our family, friends, parents, guests, bridesmaids, and groomsmen couldn't help raving about everything either. They were so happy that they traveled all the way out to Spring Hill, TN to be there with us, and absolutely loved the place. At the end of the evening, we were sent off with the most beautiful sparkler sendoff we could have asked for. Complete with some (surprise!) fireworks that Farmer Dan and our planners set up for us. The whole day was perfect because of the thoughtfulness, patience, care, and love from our Farmily! Thank you SO much for everything!! -McKenzie and Steven

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Halie C

We booked Allenbrooke Farms on faith. It hadn't been built yet, and only consisted of a concrete floor and studs. From the beginning, we knew Stephanie had a vision and would be able to pull it off. When time came for the grand opening/open house, it was more beautiful that we... Read More had hoped. She and her whole team were amazing from day one. Any time I texted, called, or emailed, I had a quick and thorough response, and they had everything covered. I mean EVERYTHING. We had many discussions about how the ceremony lawn, cocktail porch, and reception area should look, and they made it more beautiful than my vision. It was a dream come true. The suites to get ready are just as elaborate for the men as they are for the women. Steamers are in the rooms, full hair and makeup stations, mimosas at the ready, and the whole place runs like a well oiled machine. Everyone says that you won't be able to eat or remember anything at your wedding. Stephanie, Brittany, Becca, and the rest of the team at Allenbrooke are amazing and have completely changed that expectation of wedding day. My husband and I, our family, and our friends had a fantastic day where we had to worry about nothing. No stress, no freak outs, just music, relaxation, dancing, eating, etc. We enjoyed the entire year of planning our wedding largely due to Stephanie, Brittany, and Becca. They took a normally stressful time in almost married couple's lives and made it easy. Brittany did our month-out meeting and was fabulous, then Becca did our week-out and day-of coordinating. We couldn't ask for a better person than Becca to handle our day. Allenbrooke Farms will always hold a special place in our hearts for the fabulous day they created. You will not regret trusting Allenbrooke Farms with your day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nashedra S

From the very beginning, we fell in love with Stephanie and Farmer Dan. She's not only stylish, but she is the sweetest person that you will ever meet. Stephanie was very flexible and provided us with options. Each time I called or text, she responded in minutes. She listened to... Read More what was important to us and done everything she could to offer suggestions and lend her expertise - this was added value for us. We were able to meet some of her preferred vendors at a great open house event and we booked our cake vendor from that event. Allenbrooke worked perfectly with all of our chosen vendors (yes we could choose our own). From our DJ to our singer to our caterer - Allenbrooke was accommodating to all. Oh and that staff of hers is AMAZING!! We couldn't have asked for a better venue or team. I'm so glad we are apart of their farmily.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jordan M

I couldn't be more grateful that I met this amazing team of people. As my husband and I toured the grounds of Allenbrooke, it was nothing but gravel and beams but I knew the second I stepped out of our car and met Stephanie, this was the place for us. With every detail I became... Read More more and more in love, and watching those details come together over 13 months of planning was beautiful. Stephanie and her team were there every step of the way. Every silly question was answered, and every minute detail of such a special day came to life because of them. It has been over a month since we said I do here, and it has been a complete dream come true! These women and men on their team are true angels and Braden and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Allenbrooke Farms truly cares about every single guest and family member included on this day and it shows from the moment you meet them. The love and hard work that Stephanie and Dan have put into this barn is from the Good Lord above and we are honored to spread the word for these amazing people. Thank you guys for the MOST unforgettable day that we will cherish forever and always. We love you all!

2017-10-31T11:57:01 Response from the vendor

My stars in heaven, cue the tears! THANK YOU FOR THE PRETTY WORDS, JORDAN! Your wedding was so beautiful, and SO PERSONAL! We loved seeing all of your family and friends come together and we were so proud and honored to be there to help... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer W

Deciding on Allenbrooke Farms to be our wedding venue was the easiest and best decision we could have made! We toured tons of venues in the Nashville area but stepped onto Allenbrooke Farms and picked the venue when it was just pictures and drawings of Stephanie's gorgeous... Read More vision. From the moment we stepped on the property, we truly felt like Allenbrooke was where we were meant to get married and the Allenbrooke Farmily would help make our dreams come true. And they certainly did just that! Farmer Dan and Stephanie hand crafted and built such a beautiful venue that accounted for EVERY detail. Brittany, Stephanie, Dan, all of their "friendors", etc. were meant to do this and help brides with their wedding dreams, and I couldn't be more appreciative for these special people. We will be forever grateful to the whole Allenbrooke Farmily!!

2017-10-30T20:43:41 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU JENNIFER! You were the first bride to book with us and I am forever grateful! And it was a destination wedding! I am so so so proud of the way it turned out, too! What a stunningly beautiful wedding! All of your planning... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Angela G

What can I say, Stephanie's vision came to life!!! When my husband and I first stepped foot on the farm there were not even walls up as it was still being framed out. Stephanie took us around and showed us what she and her husband Dan had planned for the space down to even the... Read More littlest details of the bride and groom suites. We loved the location so much and everything they had planned that we took a leap of faith and started planning our wedding at the Barn. So I thought I was a detailed person, well, let me just say that Stephanie and her team take details to the next level. They made absolutely sure that everything on the day of our wedding was going to be seemless and had a back up plan for everything they could think of. The day of our wedding it was supposed to rain, and they were ready for it. The morning of our wedding it was cloudy and windy and it did also rain for about 20 min. I was settling in to the fact that I was going to not be able to have the outdoor wedding that I had visioned. Luckily the clouds parted and the sun begin to shine through and even though they were getting ready to have our wedding on the covered porch area, they kept the wedding on the ceremony lawn and it was absolutely beautiful!! We even got some amazing sunset pictures!! There was absolutely nothing that I had to worry about as Brittany, our day of coordinator was taking care of greeting vendors and making sure the day went like clock work, and it did! It was the absolute best day!!! There was so much care and attention to detail from Stephanie and her staff to make my wedding day as perfect as it could be! The Fireworks and sparkler send off was a nice touch and so happy Allenbrooke Farms was able to make it happen!!! :) Thank you so much Stephanie!!!! I'm beyond thrilled with how everything turned out and would highly recommend any bride or groom looking for a gorgeous wedding venue to contact and visit the farm and check it out for themselves!!!

2017-10-30T16:12:07 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANGELA! You were so much fun to work with, an absolute joy! And you were a stunningly beautiful bride. Brittany and I had fun with all of your NJ family- they were so fun. I am still so proud that the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lacy L

To say that Stephanie and her team are top notch is an absolute understatement. When I toured the barn it was simply a structure and I thought I'd be taking a risk booking it without seeing the final product. Within minutes of meeting Stephanie I knew this was meant to be. I... Read More immediately felt like she was my friend because first, she invited me to hang in her car so we could warm up (it was winter). Then, when it was time for the tour she answered all of my questions before I even had to ask. She also showed me photos on her iPad of her inspiration so I could have a better understanding of her style. As if that didn't seal the deal enough, she had referenced the show "FRIENDS" several times during the meeting and that was it.. sign me up! I immediately called my Dad when I left and from there he went to tour the barn himself and that was that. Stephanie made the planning process an absolute breeze. She is so punctual and organized. She will not let you miss a thing. Also, trust her instinct regarding her preferred vendors as we used several and they did NOT disappoint. I don't know how I could have pulled this off without her and the Allenbrooke team (Brittany and Polly). Needless to say, the day was magical. Stephanie took care of me ALL DAY LONG. The day and night were an absolutely blast and I never wanted it to end. I wish I could go back and do it all over again! One can only hope I get invited to a wedding there in the future. I could not recommend a better place. Thank you again to Stephanie and her team. They are truly one of a kind! - All the Best, Lacy

2017-10-30T16:15:19 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Lacy! Hello, me! I loved your wedding so much, but I loved gaining you as a friend more! XOXOXOXOXO, Steph

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Elaura H

My husband Troy and I were married at Allenbrooke Farm this June. It was absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful. Brittany and Stephanie took care of me like we were family. I honestly didn’t have a single worry about the venue throughout the entire wedding-planning process. They... Read More were kind and professional. I would tell brides looking around that they should take a moment to see all the beauty at Allenbrooke. Our pictures were stunning. With such a beautiful location and setting, you really don’t have to go overboard on decorations. I wanted a lovely southern wedding and the ladies at Allenbrooke helped me have the wedding of my dreams.

2017-10-30T16:17:49 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks so much Elaura! I loved working with you and your family. Thanks for trusting us when we didn't even have heat hahahaha! Your wedding was beautiful and sweet. I was honored to be there with you in those moments before you walked down... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jasmine D

We got married at Allenbrooke September 3rd, 2017. Stephanie and her team went absolutely above and beyond for our big day, starting the day we decided to get married at the Farm. They are so detailed with EVERYTHING that they even asked me questions i would have never thought... Read More about. You can definitely tell that this place was built with love and that they truly enjoy what they do. They're so great about communication and letting you know what and when things need to be done. They were so accommodating to our needs and my families needs to incorporate some of our more traditional Thai stuff that no other venue would've let us done. The venue itself is GORGEOUS. All the detail that they put in is truly remarkable and insanely beautiful. I cannot speak highly enough about Stephanie and her gang. They are such wonderful and super FUN people. She really helped me out so much with my budget and made sure I had the dream wedding I've always wanted, and with that I am so grateful to her. Thank you Farmily for all that you've done for us.

2017-10-30T12:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks SO MUCH, Jasmine! I loved your wedding and it really did turn out so incredibly beautiful and all of your personal details shined. What a fun day! Thanks for getting married at Allenbrooke Farms! XOXOXO Steph

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Becca B

EVEN BETTER THAN I IMAGINED!! I am literally on an Allenbrooke high! I LOVE this place and this team. I have had the privilege of working at The Barn at Allenbrooke Farms for the past 5 months. It wasn’t until last weekend that I got to experience a wedding from the other... Read More side as stepmother of the bride. WOW!! Now I understand the complete JOY and GRATITUDE that fills each bride, groom, and their families. This team goes above and beyond to make your wedding the very best that it can be!! Days leading up to the wedding, we realized rain was inevitable. Plan B was put into action with an indoor ceremony and “flip” during cocktail hour to an indoor reception. PRECISION is the word that comes to mind as I snuck in to watch the flip. Everyone knew their task and executed it flawlessly. Cue the tears! Y’all, I couldn’t help it, they remembered every detail - down to the sprig of greenery placed on the napkins. The SURPRISE fireworks at sparkler sendoff were the icing on the cake!! THANK YOU Dan, Stephanie, Brittany, Reagan, Levi, and Polly for your tireless energy in making this a day McKenzie & Steven (me too) will cherish forever. I am so PROUD to work here!

2017-10-30T16:31:47 Response from the vendor

WOW, Becca, what can I say?!?!? We are SO proud to have you as a member of our Farmily and to have been able to get to knows you through the wedding planning process. You are an valued member of our team and we wanted... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Pamela N

The Barn at Allenbrooke Farms provided the perfect setting for our daughter to have the wedding of her dreams!! Thank you Stephanie and Dan for pouring your heart and souls into this very special place. The dream is real.

2017-09-25T19:41:09 Response from the vendor

THANKS SO MUCH! XOXOXO, Steph

Reviewed on 4/20/2017

Words seem to not be enough to describe the amazing venue at Allenbrooke Farm. Our daughter was married at this location last weekend. On Monday when people asked how it went, my words were there was not one thing I would change every thing went perfect. Every guest from all... Read More over that attended agreed that there is something magical about these owners and their venue. From caterers, to photographers to DJ all were complimentary of the setup and professionalism from Stephanie and Brittany. They have endless energy and want only to make this be the best day ever for the bride and groom. From the moment we first met with Stephanie and Dan it was certain love grows here and they want to keep planting! God has planted them in the right place with the right talents. Thank you Allenbrooke Farmily!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Ashley C

I was so honored for my wedding to be the first wedding at Allenbrook Farms. Everything about this venue is perfect. Not only is the venue so beautiful for a wedding, but Stephanie and Daniel worked so hard to make everything come together. My family, friends, and wedding party... Read More raved about this place and how awesome they are. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Stephanie and Farmer Dan are amazing people and you will love working with them ! My night was perfect. We were so sad it had to come to an end. They are going to be very successful, I know it. Check out this place and you will want to book right away. So awesome in every way!

2017-03-27T16:13:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley! WE were the honored ones! We loved getting to know your entire family over the planning process, and cannot thank you enough for letting us be even a small part of your love story. You will always be Farmily! Stephanie

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Tiffany D

This venue is nothing short of stunning! As soon as I laid eyes on it for the first time, I knew I had to have my special day here. The venue is incredibly affordable, and the owners are fabulous as well! I seriously can't wait to have my wedding here!!!

2017-01-14T19:44:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Tiffany! We are so excited about your wedding in September. Welcome to our Farmily!

Stephanie Allen

Before Stephanie Allen became an organic farmer, she went to Art School, then owned her own interior design & home staging firm. For years, she hosted, planned and coordinated many events, parties, balls etc. These parts of her background have given her an advantage when designing and dreaming up this wedding barn. She has dreamed of this for years and thought of every detail, Stephanie knows events and flow and details and pretty! She knows this farm and got married right here at Allenbrooke Farms, and cannot wait to share this dream wedding barn and become a small part of your love story.