The Barn at Boyden Farm

The Barn at Boyden Farm is a hidden gem tucked away on more than 54 acres of amazing Vermont farmland. With its panoramic views, post & beam ceremony pavilion, patio area and majestic barn for dinner and dancing - Boyden Farm is the ideal location for your special occasion. We take great pride in sharing our family farm with you and your guests. Our historic family farm is a lovely place to experience all that this area of Vermont has to offer your friends and family and make your special day even more memorable. Boyden Valley Winery is on site for tasting of their many fabulous products which are a perfect addition to your bar selections. The Barn's interior style combined with the outdoor ambiance of the patio area creates a very social and entertaining atmosphere from start to finish.

Farm + Ranch, Barn

44 VT-104, Cambridge, VT (802) 598-5509

AMAZING!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Stacey C

I couldn't have been happier with our decision to get married at Boyden Farm. I loved that the ceremony and reception could be in the same area! From the shelter area to the patio and all around the grounds, there were so many beautiful places for guests to explore and enjoy.... Read More Not to mention the breathtaking backdrop for pictures! Such an amazing, gorgeous space - I would recommend it to everyone!

AMAZING! Loved it all!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Danielle H

I cannot express how AMAZING our wedding was having it The Barn at Boyden Farm, but I will do my best! Lauri was so easy to work with and so helpful throughout our whole planning process. The setting was gorgeous and we got so many compliments on the venue. I absolutely loved... Read More how everything looked set up and ready for our guests to arrive. We didn’t do anything more than a few strings of lights and the table settings for decorations. The barn doesn’t need it; it is beautiful as is. Fortunately the rain held out for us, but had we needed to move inside for the ceremony, it would have been beautiful anyway! I highly, HIGHLY recommend having your wedding here. It’s hard to find such a great owner to work with AND a perfect setting in one! Visit and you’ll know what I mean! Thank you Lauri!

BEAUTIFUL LOCATION

Reviewed on 10/07/2010 Robyn W

The barn is simply gorgeous for a Vermont wedding. And Lauri is simply marvelous to work with.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Kimberly L

Our wedding at Boyden was absolutely the wedding of my dreams. The rustic atmosphere, scenic views, and professional/friendly staff were a winning combination that created a magical day. Even in the rain, we were able to have a comfortable outdoor ceremony under the pavilion. My... Read More favorite part of the venue is how it accommodates every type of wedding guest. The dance floor is large and separate enough from the guest seating you don't feel uncomfortable dancing while others are still sitting at their seat. The outdoor space is perfect for people who would rather play lawn games than hit the dance floor. Lauri is the best coordinator; she is knowledgeable, flexible, and comforting. Boyden is an absolutely beautiful venue and the staff creates a stress free wedding day

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 S W

Boyden was perfect! We had our wedding ceremony outside in the pavilion with Mansfield in the backdrop and the photos couldn't have come out better. There was plenty of room to mingle and play games during cocktail hour and the barn itself is gorgeous. Our guests are still... Read More complementing our venue choice. In addition to the facility, Lauri Boyden was absolutely amazing. She made sure all the vendors were where they needed to be, on time, following my specific instructions and answered all their questions. While running around organizing everyone, she still found time to reassure me that everything was going perfect. Her calm and collective attitude put my mind at easy and allowed me to relax and enjoy the day. We definitely could not have pulled it off without her. From decorating, to ceremony tips, to cleanup, Lauri was right there to help in anyway she could. We highly recommend Boyden Farms for anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor venue. Our day was perfect and we couldn't be happier with out choice. Thank you Boyden!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Averi L

The Barn at Boyden Farm is the perfect place to have a Vermont wedding. The scenery is gorgeous and the barn is perfectly set up to host a wedding. Lauri was great to work with and everything ran perfectly on our wedding day. Our guests couldn't stop commenting on what a unique... Read More and stunning venue it was. We are so incredibly happy with our choice to host our wedding at Boyden Farm and would recommend it to everyone.

Lauri Boyden

My husband, Mark and I have worked alongside each other here at Boyden Farm for many years. Long ago, someone requested using our family farm property for their wedding celebration. What fun, why not ?! With a true Vermont focus on beef cattle & crop farming, vineyard and maple production we have been hosting weddings and events for over 1o years. My staff and I specialize in anticipating your every need and ensuring a seamless, stress free occasion from start to finish. What began with a simple property request turned into my passion and love of sharing our historic farm with so many.