Book Your Wedding with The Barn at Four Pines Ranch

A BACKYARD IN CROSBY, TX

When some engaged Texas couples set out to find a wedding venue, only a big barn will do. The Barn at Four Pines Ranch in Crosby offers an ideal blend of rusticity and elegance. Set amidst a working cattle ranch, couples and their guests enjoy views of the scenic landscape and the property's free-range Texas longhorns. Indoor and outdoor opportunities make wedding celebrations for up to 450 guests extra-memorable.

Ceremonial Spaces. The property offers a number of lovely spots to exchange vows. Couples might say "I do" beneath the pines or under the covered ceremony pavilion. String lights in the pine grove offer a lovely ambience for evening weddings and great photo opportunities.

The Barn. Inside and out, The Barn features a unique combination of wood and distressed corrugated metal. Additional interior features include exposed beams, exquisite chandeliers and concrete flooring. The space also provides a bar and refrigerator, prep and serving areas, warming ovens and a large hidden television for video display.

At The Barn at Four Pines Ranch, couples choose the ceremonial site that is just right for them and the venue supplies a beautiful outdoor alter if desired. No restrictions on caterers and other vendors ensures events that are truly personal. The venue supplies chairs for the ceremony and tables and chairs for the reception. The staff at The Barn at Four Pines Ranch bend over backwards to accommodate couples and make their wedding day extra special. The site provides ample parking and the services of a parking attendant.

Brides who choose this venue appreciate a spacious and elegant suite for wedding preparation. Convenient features include two showers, an array of cosmetic stations and a kitchen. The groom and his party enjoy their own space with a separate entrance. An 80-inch smart TV, a ping pong table, a pool table and a lounge area make the groom's suite a comfortable place to relax before the ceremony. The venue also offers a lovely honeymoon suite for newlyweds to spend the night if they wish.

Couples who have further questions about rental time, decorating restrictions and other inquiries can contact the venue directly by phone or through their website.

When it comes to special amenities, few venues top The Barn at Four Pine Ranch. Extra perks enjoyed by couples and their guests include:

• A nine-hole three-par golf course
  • A full-sized baseball field and batting cages
  • A six-acre pond with paddle boats, a rope swing, a diving board and a 300-foot zipline
  • An outdoor patio and fire pit
  • An opportunity for entrance on horseback or a horse-drawn carriage
  • Complimentary use of the property for bridal and engagement photos
  • An indoor and outdoor sound system
  • A complimentary 90-minute wedding rehearsal
  • Photo opportunities with the farm animals
  • A private landing strip for helicopters or airplanes
  • ADA accessibility

Barn Weddings, Rustic Chic, Garden, Outdoor, Ranch

Texas’ newest and most charming Country Rustic Garden Venue! Inside we have beautiful bride and groom ready suites. Brides only Suite has two showers, kitchen, flat screens in a beautiful country rustic setting with plenty of room to pamper you are your party in comfort. The men have their own suite area if you prefer with big screen, pool table, Ping-Pong and lounge area with separate entrances. Multiple dance floors, reception hall, outdoor patio, fire pit, corral, lakes and more. The most beautiful Bridal Suite in Texas with two bathrooms, two showers, kitchen, DVD player, two flat screen TVs and more. Suite has multiple large custom make-up stations. Three showers and five beautiful air-conditioned restrooms. Take a look at our inside photos as words can’t describe it! Come tour

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Mansion + Estate, Park

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

21101 FM 2100, Crosby, TX (866) 400-8723

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Allison R

From our first tour to the last second of our wedding day, everyone at this venue was amazing. All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful the venue was, and continued to ask how we had discovered the Barn. Although our ceremony was right after Hurricane Harvey, the venue was... Read More quick to assure us that if we still wanted to hold the wedding, we would be able to do so! Would highly recommend this venue to everyone in the greater Houston area and beyond!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016

The Barn at Four Pines Ranch was my dream venue for our wedding!! It provided the perfect place for my Pinterest barn wedding board to come true! All the girls loved the huge AWESOME bridal suite. The guys had a blast playing pool in their room before the ceremony. We loved... Read More seeing the horses and longhorns roaming in this beautiful rural setting. There were so many places for photo ops it was unreal. Todd was very accessible and so helpful anytime we had questions. The venue provided plenty of space for all of our guests (about 150), DJ, caterer and photo booth. There was room for all of our guests to park, also. It was absolutely an amazing day thanks to the Barn! If you are looking for the perfect wedding, with a little do it yourself decorating (which we were all about!), I would HIGHLY recommend The Barn at Four Pines Ranch! L-O-V-E it!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016

This is hands down the best venue on the outskirts of Houston! ! The pictures do not do justice, it's absolutely gorgeous! Todd, the owner, goes above and beyond to make sure your day is just perfect as you'd imagined. Everyone could not stop talking about this venue at my... Read More wedding, a HUGE hit ♡

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Ashley S

We loved throwing our event at The Barn! The staff made sure all of the details were taken care of and we actually got to enjoy our party. It is a beautiful venue with great indoor and outdoor space. We will definitely use it for more parties!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lucy G

We had our ten year wedding anniversary here. I contacted Todd (the owner) he emailed me the same day, we texted and spoke a few times. Kim met with us right away to show us the venue, we fell in love and booked on the spot. I cannot begin to say enough great things about this... Read More venue. Kim was with me every step of the way. She made sure everything ran smooth that day, going as far as soothing my 2 month old before I walked out. The food was amazing (we chose Italian). The package we chose had Open Bar so that was a plus, the guests enjoyed that. Our guests haven’t stopped raving about this place and how beautiful it all was. The bridal suite was beautiful and the guys enjoyed some games of pool in the grooms room. The area is so beautiful, any photo you take in or around there makes for the most beautiful background. Again, thanks to Kim, our celebration was everything and more, well worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tiffanie R

The barn was so perfect for our wedding. Great people to work with

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Emily G

The barn is the number one place to get married at. It was the first venue I looked at and was instantly sold. The owners are very sweet and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Jennifer M

Amazing place !! Kim was friendly, helpful and accommodating! Very beautiful !! Got an amazing venue at an very reasonable cost !

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Nicole c

I cannot express how amazing and easy .you wedding was. Kim made the stress of planning non existent. The venue was stunning and everything we were looking for. Thank you so much Todd, Kim and Billy for making our day so special. I would recommend The Barn at Four Pines Ranch to... Read More everyone getting married. it was truly magical. Nicole and Shawn Somerville

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Shelia H

Every little girl has a dream. Long before she imagines her groom, she knows the details of her venue. Her dress, florals and exactly how her “moment” becomes picturesque. Time passes and dreams grow larger. Eventually that one person she has waited for asks the long waited... Read More question, “Will you marry me?” It is here their story begins… You want a venue that is exactly as you dream. You need a planner than can help you grow that vision. THE BARN AT FOUR PINES RANCH was my vision. There are views that you would expect in a Texas love story to chandeliers of a cowgirls palace. The bridal and grooms suits are exactly what is needed for a little relaxation and preparation for your day. There is a baseball diamond, golf holes, a swimming pond and a pool table to spend some time on. Plenty of room for horse shoes or washers . Every groom needs something to do as his long awaited bride prepares for the day that they become one. These suits can even be rented for that special night. The “team” of employees are there to make your day exactly as you dreamed and more. The barn is complete with tables and benches as any good Texas venue would have. In the barn you will see chandeliers of plenty and a built in bar with kitchen for any kind of event . Covered entry at a barn door complete with stained glass windows become the brides backdrop for pictures people talk of for years. The swing that sits in the trees under lights that string romance from side to side becomes a place begging for photographers. From a horse drawn carriage to a longhorn it is all readily available. The grounds are made for “that perfect event” you have waited for. I, myself was a bride at this venue. No experience in my life was more lovely. I have also have sent a few friends that found this their venue also. This year my daughter also married her American hero here. On leave from THE UNITED STATES ARMY he came home with limited time. The venue and staff came together and made this the place that their fairytale began. If you need a venue, this is it!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Brianna L

I looked at this venue first, and then maybe 3 or more after but knew none would compare. It's beautiful and exactly what my fiancé and I wanted for our wedding. Kim was amazing and so helpful answering all of our millions of questions! 10/10 would recommend this venue to anyone... Read More looking for the perfect barn/rustic venue for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Layne C

We are so excited to spend our big day at the barn at four pines. It is beautiful, romantic, rustic, and just perfectly everything we were looking for in a venue. The price is so worth it. And Kim Bennett has been such a precious gem to work with. Her and Todd, both have been... Read More wonderful to us.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tiffany E

Amazing venue....Kim was amazing no pressure to book. Love everything about it

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jordan W

Our wedding is December 23, 2016 & we secured the venue in October of 2016. Todd & Kim have been nothing but helpful through out the process from pop in visits to question about the venue with immediate feed back! They've played a big role in making our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

From the moment my fiancé and I walked in, we knew that was our venue, pictures do no justice. Ms. Kim is a sweetheart, she made us feel like family and still does to this day. She made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable, considering my fiancé has cancer and uses a... Read More wheelchair, extremely patient and loving. I constantly text her and she responds within minutes to my texts and always answers my calls.Billy put up my fiancé's wheelchair for me, overall it has been a wonderful experience. The owner has been very nice and flexible. The Barn is gorgeous and very affordable. They offer payment plans. The suites are beautiful. My fiancé loves the guys room. One of the many things I LOVE about The Barn is that is does not need much decorations. The Barn is adorned beautifully, from the inside and out. Go and check it out, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kimberly L

Gorgeous venue and the staff is extremely helpful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melissa L

The Barn at Four Pines Ranch is amazing, extremely beautiful in scenery and is exactly what we were looking for. Todd and Kim both went above and beyond for us, answered all of our questions thoroughly and made our experience very relaxing and fun. They are both very down to... Read More earth, kind and special people. Most of all they love taking care of people in general but especially when it comes to someone's big day. We didn't even shop around for other venues to compare, we were sold from the first conversation we had with Todd and Kim. Thank you guys, such incredible people you are!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie L

I can only review planning and scheduling experiences with this vendor as the wedding isn't until December 2016. Kim Bennett has been amazing! So helpful, she makes us feel like she's a part of the wedding herself. So responsive and accommodating! Can't wait till my... Read More daughter's wedding date gets here! Thanks again for giving us our dream wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cierra G

Love this venue! Super excited to have my wedding here in December 2017. The owner and manager are the sweetest people ever and I feel comfortable giving them my business! I feel like they actually care about their brides and grooms!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christian P

My wife & I got married here and we loved it. The Sales Associate, Kim Bennett was very helpful and honest. She really helped us realize that this was our dream wedding venue. It's very unique & beautiful. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue. The whole wedding... Read More experience was perfect due to such a perfect venue and wonderful help.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kami B

Absolutely loved getting married here!!! The sales associate named Kim Bennett took all the stress away from me. She was so helpful, sweet & really helped me visualize my dream wedding. Kim was very honest about everything and went above and beyond to satisfy me and my hubby.... Read More Everything was absolutely perfect. I couldn't imagine getting married some place else! I highly recommend getting married here & having Kim to help you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kami B

Absolutely loved it here! Everything was absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Berkeley B

This venue is absolutely stunning! Everyone was so helpful in helping me find the venue of my dreams. The pictures don't give it justice. My wedding came together beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Cintya M

This place is truly amazing! It exceeded our expectations and Kim was so wonderful to me and my husband she was very helpful, answered every question, and very attentive to our every need. If you are looking for a magical wedding that's not overpriced this is the place! Look no... Read More further!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 paula g

We just had our wedding on October 16th. The Barn is beautiful. The scenery is perfect for an outdoor wedding. Todd and his property manager are the best, they were very professional and so helpful. Thank you so much for helping us make our wedding so beautiful.

Meet The President

Todd Hanson

"The best and most accommodating staff and owners you’ll ever encounter!"