The Barn at Old Bethpage Village Restoration

Old Bethpage, NY

Beautifully Rustic Events

The Barn is located at Old Bethpage Village Restoration. The 8,000 square foot layout allows us to accommodate parties up to 300 guests. The high ceilings and wooden beams will be sure to leave your guests overwhelmed as they take a step back in time and into The Barn.

Barn, Historic Venue, Loft, Museum

Food + Catering

1303 Round Swamp Rd, Old Bethpage, NY (516) 933-4444

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Mikaela L

We had our wedding here on 10/7/17 and I honestly have nothing but positive things to say about the OBVR Barn. The venue is absolutely stunning, first and only venue I needed to look at before booking! Make sure to walk around the grounds, there are great spots for photos!! From... Read More the beginning we worked with Rosa from Dream Events and Laurie from Dover Catering and they were such a pleasure to work with. They made sure my husband and I were happy with EVERYTHING! The food, DJ, rentals and staff were more amazing than we could have ever imagined!!!! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Mikki R

We just had our wedding this past weekend at the Barn. I fell in love with the venue immediately but I had no idea I would be working with an amazing companies too - Dover Catering and Dream Events NY. I worked directly with Laurie (Dover Catering) and Rosa (Dream Events NY). If... Read More you can request them, definitely do! They were SO helpful, especially since I was planning my whole wedding on my own. I have only positive things to say! It was the most magical day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kerry C

First off, this place is GORGEOUS! Rustic, simple, and beautiful! Rosa at Dream Events is someone who I knew prior too and was excited to work with her. She was a pleasure and made everything perfect! The place looked insane! We have received so many compliments!! Honestly took... Read More our breath away! Anything we needed, it was done. She kept making sure should it be this way? Want this done? Is this good? EVERYTHING was PERFECT!! The Barn was a dream of mine and she made everything come true and more. I had the best time of my life!!!! I wish I could donit over and over again! It was a dream come true!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Ellen R

I just had my wedding here and it was everything I dreamed of. We wanted a rustic wedding in a venue that could hold our 250 guests. The only downside to this venue is you must rent every piece from them and adhere to county regulations. However, Rosa and Laurie were incredible... Read More . They were incredibly attentive and made sure my husband and I had the best night of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Erica O

The Barn completely blew our mind away! Everything was beautiful and our guests are still talking about it! Rosa at Dreams Events is the best!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

I attended a wedding here last year. All guests including myself said the same thing it's beautiful but the food is disgusting. Even the big burly men in our group that eat a lot of cheap fast food mentioned how bad the food is. I'm planning my own wedding now and it would... Read More embarrass me to have everyone talking about the food therefore it's not an option.

The barn at old bethpage restoration

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Cynthia S

Hard to get a hold of some people, but have been accommodating and very nice!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Rani F

Called 3 times just to get information sent to me in an email(pricing, menu, caterer options..etc) gave 3 different email addresses and never received any information. Plus when you call, you are bounced around to different numbers. This is not a good sign from step 1. Such a... Read More shame, I was really interested!!!

2015-06-23T17:02:57 Response from the vendor

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your first experience trying to get information on an event at the Barn. The Barn is a beautiful venue and the only challenge is the initial meeting, because your first contact is with the County. WE are working... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Christina D

I had my wedding here in November. From the moment I first met with the barn Lindsey was so wonderful. Throughout the wedding planning the vendors that they provided were a huge help and really created the most perfect day. My wedding day was exactly what I pictured in my head..... Read More The food from Dover catering was delicious and my guests were raving about it. My husband and I would recommend the barn to couples on Long Island because it is the most beautiful unique venue.

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

My daughter was married here last year. At first I was nervous because it is not a normal venue. I was unsure how everything would run. I was extremely pleased with the professional staff that we dealt without throughout the process. On the day of the wedding, the guests were... Read More overwhelmed by the beauty of the Barn and raved about the food! The DJ was great and everyone was dancing and having a great time! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for an "outside the box" wedding venue!