The Beam Room Catering & Eventspace

Wilmington, NC

Book Your Wedding with The Beam Room Catering & Eventspace

A HISTORIC VENUE IN WILMINGTON, NC

The Beam Room in Wilmington, North Carolina, takes care of everything for your wedding day, so that you don't have to. That way, you don't feel overwhelmed and get to spend time enjoying the process of getting married instead. Rather than contacting endless separate vendors, take your special someone out for a movie and dinner while The Beam Room handles the little details for you.

Situated in a coastal city on the banks of the Cape Fear River, this venue reflects the architecture and elegance of the city's historical downtown area. Whether you're planning a traditional black-tie affair or a chic wedding ceremony and reception, The Beam Room creates the ambience that you need.

A private location, The Beam Room is specially suited to intimate weddings with your closest friends and family members. Up to 150 people fit comfortably for a cocktail-style reception, or about 100 for a seated dinner. Having a smaller guest list is preferable for many couples, since it lets them feel more relaxed during their wedding day, and it also means they don't have to worry about sending out hundreds of invitations. When the event is focused more on making the bride and groom feel as happy and stress-free as possible, it tends to create positive memories that are reminisced by all present for a long time.

For an even more distinctive and romantic atmosphere, take advantage of The Beam Room's audio/video equipment to set the mood with soft jazz or classic rock. Don't forget to include your song as a couple in the mix! You can also play everything from pictures you took while dating to personalized dedication videos that add a special touch to the occasion.

At The Beam Room, when the staff says they take care of everything, they mean it. A rehearsal dinner is included, and there is space for your ceremony and wedding reception as well. They also handle everything related to catering the entire event. Depending on your preferences, choose brunch, a buffet package, elegant meals, desserts, coffee, drinks and hors d'oeuvres.

Of course, it's important to select and communicate your ideal menu to the staff in advance. In most cases, you'll have to choose your main courses from a list of entrées that they've prepared, but they are flexible enough to include special requests if you let them know beforehand. Everything is sophisticated and well-plated.

If you decide to bring your own digital music, videos or slideshows to use during the ceremony or reception, contact the events coordinator to ask which file types are compatible with the systems.

There are a lot of things that make The Beam Room a dynamic locale that can be perfect for your wedding, including allowing your guests to choose exactly what they want to order from the three entrees that you select. Everyone gets their own plate of food, freshly cooked, just for them.

Other perks include:

• Ceremony officiating offered by ordained brewmaster Kevin Kozak
  • Ice sculptures

The Beam Room - Affordable Wedding Events

The Beam Room at Front Street Brewery offers MONEY SAVING options for Wedding Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Luncheons, and Special Events! They offer low room rates while providing great food at economic prices in a private top floor. The Beam Room combines downtown Wilmington's historical atmosphere and state-of-the-art audio & video equipment. Historic hardwood floors, bourbon barrels, exposed brick and wrought iron wall sconces add to the ambiance of this versatile event space. With amazing testimonial from previous couples, you know this place has it all; incredible food selections from the Chef, professionally trained staff, and attentive Event Coordinators. The Beam Room also features a Full Bar, Handicapped Access & Separate Restrooms. Celebrate your Wedding in The Beam Room

Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

9 N Front St, Wilmington, NC (910) 769-4085
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Madison G

The Beam Room is an amazing venue. They were very accommodating and the service was outstanding! Definitely the best value in the Wilmington area for rehearsal dinners!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Whitney C

The Beam Room is an awesome place to hold any type of event. I had my wedding ceremony and reception there. Everyone I worked with was extremely professional Chris, Ellie, Courtney and all wait staff. No one made me feel bad about asking one million and one questions and... Read More sometimes the same questions twice. I researched many venues and my bill was quoted 3000.00 less than what I was quoted at a similar venue located on the same street. I saved money by not having a dj, I just needed about 4 songs played at specific times. The beam room has audio equipment and did not mind helping me play those specific songs. We used the Pandora commercial free the remainder of the time. We had a tasting with Ellie which was very inexpensive. Before scheduling the tasting Chris consulted me on which food package would work best for my budget, amount of food needed, etc. Courtney helped me fine tune my selection. One day I called needing help on how to organize the transition between my ceremony and reception. Courtney helped me that day. She gave me plenty of ideas on how to go about it and she stayed on the phone with me until I came to a conclusion. The day of the wedding, the wait staff and bartenders were amazing. They kept the drinks and food coming. The food was GREAT! I am so glad that I used them for my wedding and reception.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kendall P

These guys were simply amazing! We rented out the beam room for our rehearsal dinner and it was stunning! They were extremely accommodating and the food could not have been any better! And in top of the food, we also got full access to their local brews which are delicious!! We... Read More also used the beam room for our bartending at the offsite wedding. They were extremely professional and had a great time along with us! We even got to bring some of those local brews with us to the wedding site. Delicious! It was such a great experience working with these guys. They never got annoyed by my overly involved personality or by all of my questions. They were super awesome in every way and I highly recommend these guys for all of your catering, bartending, and rehearsal dinner needs!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Emily T

I can't say enough how wonderful and helpful Courtney and the rest of the staff were from the planning to the day we said I do!!! Beautiful and romantic atmosphere.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Krystal C

Beautiful space, extremely friendly and helpful staff, and great food and beer! We couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding at The Beam Room.

Excellent venue!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Julie

We used the beam room upstairs for our spring wedding rehearsal dinner. The food was absolutely fabulous and the wait staff was so attentive. We were very pleased with the service of this venue. The staff even had great music playing, very fitting for a wedding setting. We were... Read More able to set up our rehearsal dinner at 9:30 in the morning with no problem and carry on about our day as we wished without having to wait until a certain time so that we could set up. Very nice venue!!

Awesome Reception Space!

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Alexis F

We held our reception in the Beam Room at the brewery and it was beautiful. Plenty of space for a smaller crowd, we had 55, and the food was excellent. Staff was so helpful with everything including decorating! Highly recommend!

Meet The Manager

Courtney Motz

Courtney Motz has over 12 years of Service Experience in the Restaurant Industry. She has been a member of The Beam Room Team since the Spring of 2016. Since joining us, Courtney has developed a strong and qualified catering staff. Her attention to detail and strong managerial skills make her the perfect candidate for overseeing special events and training our elite catering staff. Courtney assists with booking and coordinating, as well as overseeing and managing events. We are thrilled to have her as part of The Beam Room family.