The Beam Room Catering & Eventspace

Wilmington, NC

Capacity: 51-100 PHONE

Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

9 N Front St, Wilmington, NC (910) 769-4085

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Madison G

The Beam Room is an amazing venue. They were very accommodating and the service was outstanding! Definitely the best value in the Wilmington area for rehearsal dinners!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Emily T

I can't say enough how wonderful and helpful Courtney and the rest of the staff were from the planning to the day we said I do!!! Beautiful and romantic atmosphere.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Whitney C

The Beam Room is an awesome place to hold any type of event. I had my wedding ceremony and reception there. Everyone I worked with was extremely professional Chris, Ellie, Courtney and all wait staff. No one made me feel bad about asking one million and one questions and... Read More sometimes the same questions twice. I researched many venues and my bill was quoted 3000.00 less than what I was quoted at a similar venue located on the same street. I saved money by not having a dj, I just needed about 4 songs played at specific times. The beam room has audio equipment and did not mind helping me play those specific songs. We used the Pandora commercial free the remainder of the time. We had a tasting with Ellie which was very inexpensive. Before scheduling the tasting Chris consulted me on which food package would work best for my budget, amount of food needed, etc. Courtney helped me fine tune my selection. One day I called needing help on how to organize the transition between my ceremony and reception. Courtney helped me that day. She gave me plenty of ideas on how to go about it and she stayed on the phone with me until I came to a conclusion. The day of the wedding, the wait staff and bartenders were amazing. They kept the drinks and food coming. The food was GREAT! I am so glad that I used them for my wedding and reception.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Krystal C

Beautiful space, extremely friendly and helpful staff, and great food and beer! We couldn't have been more pleased with our wedding at The Beam Room.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kendall P

These guys were simply amazing! We rented out the beam room for our rehearsal dinner and it was stunning! They were extremely accommodating and the food could not have been any better! And in top of the food, we also got full access to their local brews which are delicious!! We... Read More also used the beam room for our bartending at the offsite wedding. They were extremely professional and had a great time along with us! We even got to bring some of those local brews with us to the wedding site. Delicious! It was such a great experience working with these guys. They never got annoyed by my overly involved personality or by all of my questions. They were super awesome in every way and I highly recommend these guys for all of your catering, bartending, and rehearsal dinner needs!

Excellent venue!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Julie

We used the beam room upstairs for our spring wedding rehearsal dinner. The food was absolutely fabulous and the wait staff was so attentive. We were very pleased with the service of this venue. The staff even had great music playing, very fitting for a wedding setting. We were... Read More able to set up our rehearsal dinner at 9:30 in the morning with no problem and carry on about our day as we wished without having to wait until a certain time so that we could set up. Very nice venue!!

Awesome Reception Space!

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Alexis F

We held our reception in the Beam Room at the brewery and it was beautiful. Plenty of space for a smaller crowd, we had 55, and the food was excellent. Staff was so helpful with everything including decorating! Highly recommend!