Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Flamenco, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Houston, TX (832) 738-6536

He did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Amber M

DJ Ryan did a good job of doing the few things that we asked and keeping the dance floor filled. He has an enthusiasm for music that makes him a wonderful DJ. I'd highly recommend him!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Crystal L

Ryan kept the dance floor consistently packed with great music and easily handled adjustments to our schedule and announcements.

Great energy, professionalism, and flexibility

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Heather F

Overall, I would say that our experience with Ryan was good. He is young, energetic, punctual, and loves music. My wife and I spent a significant amount of time beforehand creating a detailed timeline and cataloging the songs we wanted for the different sections of the wedding.... Read More We met with Ryan to review the overall theme of the wedding, the songs, and the must plays from that list. He understood it readily and offered a few suggestions for specific sections of the wedding. (I understand from Ryan, that we put way more effort into organizing than most couples, so he is definitely able to work with minimal direction as well.) During the wedding, he did a very good job. I can't say that my mind was in a place to "check-off" the songs he played vs. our list. But, it sounded good and everyone had a great time. He did well at a couple of moments during the wedding where we had provided specific cues (e.g. the wedding couple presentation, the first dance, etc). He did a great job transitioning from one song to the next, especially during the "dance party" part of the wedding at the end. His announcements were professional, clear, and friendly. He did NOT use the cheesy DJ voice, but was still a good master of ceremonies for the wedding. And, to repeat, everyone had a great time dancing to his music choices at the end. We booked Ryan back in the Feb, Mar, April timeframe. In August, we started trying to reach out to him to start having planning discussions. Initially, he was a little hard to get in touch with, making us a little worried about his follow-through and professionalism. Once we did get in touch with him, he explained that he had been on some summer vacations and had been dealing with some personal issues. He also was doing DJ work part-time along with another job. More recently, I understand he has quit the job to focus on a music-related degree and the DJ jobs. After we met with him in early September, we didn't really have any issues. In fact, he was one of the smoothest parts of our wedding.

Amazing DJ!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Amy Y

Ryan was not only an amazing DJ at our wedding, but he was also super easy to work with and flexible! We originally planned on hiring a live musician for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, with Ryan to DJ the reception, but we ended up hiring Ryan for the entire event and... Read More we're so glad we did! We had so many (SO many!!) people come up to us at our wedding reception and ask us where we found our DJ and if he was playing off a list we gave him because the songs were so perfect for our group! (Note: we did not give him a list.) Ryan was very easy to work with and was happy to perform his DJ services with as little or lot of direction as we wanted to give. We ended up specifying the "important" songs (i.e. first dance, processional, recessional) and told him the genres of music we enjoyed and he took it from there. Everyone was dancing all night and only 2 people left before the night was over! (My sister in law wasn't feeling well and my uncle took her home, otherwise they would have wanted to stay too!) All in all, we're so pleased that we hired Ryan and would recommend him to anyone getting married in Austin!

Great and Hardworking DJ

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Melissa N

Ryan's hard work definitely showed during my wedding ceremony. Unplanned rain brought us indoors at the last minute, but Ryan was prepared and acted quickly to get the music setup inside. There were people dancing non-stop during the ceremony because of Ryan's talent. I would... Read More go through Ryan again for another event where a DJ was needed.