The Grande Pavilion at The Beaumont Inn

Our Historic Inn sits on 50 acres with botanical gardens. Every wedding is individually planned, whether you are looking for a formal sit down or casual cocktail reception. Private ceremonies performed throughout the property. Indoor accommodations for up to 75 people, private wine room up to 40 people, and outdoors for up to 300+ guests. Our naturally elegant Grande Pavilion, offers a custom designed clear enclosure system that includes heat and air conditioning throughout the year but continues to invite nature inside with its open air unique twelve foot openings completely surrounding the pavilion. Our boutique inn offers ten artistically charming appointed guest rooms attached to a full service restaurant and lounge serving farm to table with our own 1/2 acre organic heirloom garden.

• Outdoor - Covered

Barn, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mountain, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

4437 State Route 309, Dallas, PA (570) 675-7100

Reviewed on 1/02/2018

A+ Experience in regards to venue, food, attention to detail, and service! My fiancée and I were immediately hooked when we went to dinner at the Inn - the food was delicious and the service was unbelievable. The Inn quickly became "our place". Shortly after that, we met... Read More with Sheila to discuss having our upcoming Nov 2017 wedding at the Inn. That was the first venue we visited and we were extremely excited to hear about their new Grand Pavilion. After meeting with other venues, it immediately became clear that the Beaumont Inn was the place for us! We booked our wedding before the foundation was even poured for the pavilion. Sheila and Sarah were simply amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process, and continuously provided us updates on the progress of the pavilion. I felt like we had our own personal wedding planners based on how helpful they both were. Our wedding day turned out to be the coldest day of the year, but Sheila and her team did everything possible to make our day the most beautiful, memorable day we could ask for. Guests raved about the beautiful, unique venue, the delicious food, and the service. Special shout out to Tracy, who catered to Dave and I the entire evening. Celebrating the happiest day of our lives at "our place" made it even more special, and we'll be forever grateful to everyone at the Inn for making that happen!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 B G

The Beaumont inn helped make our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of ! Sheila and her team are so professional, and truly cater to the bride and grooms need. Everything leading up , and the day of, was executed flawlessly ! Chefs food was absolutely delicious , we... Read More are still getting compliments to this day ! We highly recommend the Beaumont Inn!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Wesley E

Where to start... My wife and I got married at the Beaumont on 10/21/17 and experienced what had to be the best night of our lives. Sheila, Sarah and the entire Beaumont staff have something incredibly special and make sure everyone partying, drinking, eating and staying with... Read More them at their Inn feels that same way each and every minute. The atmosphere, the lodging, the scenery and the food was exceptional. Every aspect of our wedding day/night was incredible from start to finish and it was the perfect way to start our life together as husband and wife. Thank You for everything!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Annaleigh F

My husband and I got married at the Beaumont Inn in September and it was hands down the best day!!!! The grounds and new pavilion are stunning. It made the perfect backdrop for the big day. Sheila and her staff (shout out to Tracy, Channing and Sarah) were amazing to work with... Read More and VERY attentive. She and her team executed our special day seamlessly. The food was out of this world thanks to Chef Jeff! We are still getting compliments on how the meals were so delicious. Highly recommend this venue for any occasion, especially a wedding!!! Amazing food, beautiful venue and wonderful people to work with :)

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Mark P

Writing this review from the Philly airport while we’re still in pure bliss from our wedding at the Beaumont two days ago. Can’t thank Sheila and the entire staff enough for the most PERFECT day. From the very beginning in our first planning stages (and learning how to navigate... Read More AllSeated and HoneyBook!) to the rehearsal dinner, to the late night panini stations (highly recommend!) on Friday night, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. During the entire time of planning, Sheila and Rob made sure to communicate with us and fought to give us the most perfect venue — they delivered. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about everything from the venue to the food, to the service. We are so fortunate to have had such a wonderful, seamless experience. Thank you to everyone at the Beaumont!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Cari J

I would like to take a moment to thank the Beaumont Inn from the bottom of our hearts for an absolutely spectacular wedding day! From the moment we booked the venue, we have been walked through the planning process with ease with Sheila Humphrey by our sides to answer and... Read More direct all of our questions. I was able to walk in our wedding day, September 23, without a worry in the world knowing everything was in good hands! The Grand Pavilion was more than I could of dreamed of! Between the chandeliers, grand fireplace, stone patios, it's was truly a fairytale! Not to mention the food was prepared perfectly by Chef Huntzinger and was absolutely delicious. The wait staff was phenomenal serving of the guests all evening, but I have to throw a special thank you to our personal waitress Tracy for being by our side all night!! We have heard nothing but outstanding comments and reviews from all of our friends and family! I could not imagine our wedding being any more perfect and would HIGHLY recommend any future brides to this perfect establishment. Our most sincere thank you to all of the Beaumont Inn staff!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Danielle M

Where do I begin.... Our wedding at the Beaumont was a dream come true !! It was more than we could have ever imagined. The food, the pavilion and the grounds were PERFECT!!! Sheila was extremely helpful and accommodating from day one. I would also like recognize... Read More Sarah,Channing,Tracey and all of the other staff. ALL of them went above and beyond not only for us but our guests as well...Thank you Beaumont for making our special day perfect !!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jessica N

We wanted a weekend with our family and friends to celebrate our wedding, not having to worry about going anywhere after arriving for our rehearsal. The Beaumont Inn provided an intimate location where we were able to sleep, eat, and do the getting ready process which very much... Read More reminded me of a larger version of my home. The rooms each had their own unique style and both the beds and showers were perfect comforts after each hectic day. The team did an amazing job of organizing and seeing to every little detail that came up along the way. Shelia was wonderful to work with, between her professional suggestions and attention to details she made our vision come to life. Chef Jeff worked with us on creating he perfect menu within budget and the end result had all of our friends and family raving! Channing, Tracy, Cassie, Tim and the rest of the staff were beyond attentive in service. For us, the real testimony of their excellence was how they took the issues that came up and turned them around, going above and beyond to make it right. I know we will be coming back often for more dinners and events to relive this special weekend.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Ryan S

The Beaumont Inn is an exceptional wedding venue. The service, food, and atmosphere were beyond what we could have imagined. Service: Our wedding coordinator, Sheila, was professional, helpful, and communicative from our first meeting until I walked down the aisle. She answered... Read More all of my questions and helped keep the wedding planning on task. She helped with coordinating all the vendors and was there to answer any of their questions. There was a huge rain storm right before our ceremony. Sheila tracked the storm right down to the minute. She coordinated delaying the ceremony for a half hour, talked to my vendors, and had the chairs wiped down and ready to go the minute it stopped raining. It greatly reduced my stress. She also made sure my groom was well taken care of, relaxed, and nowhere in sight of me before the ceremony. In addition to Sheila, Jeremiah, the General Manager was fantastic. He took over as soon as I walked down the aisle. He ensured that everything was operating smoothly (I mean everything). My flower girl was nowhere to be found for the introductions, and he found her in a snap. I didn’t have to worry about anything except socializing and dancing. He made my night stress free. The service during the cocktail hour and reception were above and beyond. Tracy (who felt like a dedicated resource to us) made sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hand and tasted our hors d’oeuvres even during pictures. Our parents and guests had the same experience. No one had to chase down a server for anything, and everyone felt like they were being taken care of as a special guest. Food: The food was amazing! The tasting was incredible, and the food served at the wedding was its equal. Each filet was cooked perfectly, the salmon was incredible, and the chicken was delicious. We picked the Beaumont specifically for their reputation for good food, and they did not disappoint. All of our guests raved about the quality of the food. Thank you Chef Huntzinger and team! Atmosphere: When we booked the Beaumont, we booked the venue with the assumption that their new pavilion would be complete. Due to permitting problems, it was not. Obviously, I had concerns and was disappointed. Rob called us directly to discuss and address our concerns. The grounds were beautifully maintained and landscaped. The tent provided was open air with chandeliers. There was a nice breeze even in July. The open air tent allowed everyone to enjoy the beautiful grounds. Yard games were set up and enjoyed. No one missed or noticed the pavilion.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Alexandra Z

I wanted to write this review while I am still on cloud 9 after my dream wedding that occurred at the Beaumont Inn on June 24th, 2017. All of the stressful wedding planning was all worth it thinking back on how perfect our day was. I booked my wedding back in March 2016 when the... Read More new Grande Pavilion wasn't even a thought yet. Learning about the pavilion and all it had to offer was exciting! My husband was not pleased to learn that unfortunately we would not be having our wedding in it. I can't blame the Beaumont, it is not their faults, but honestly, I wanted it to be under the tent instead. In fact, during the reception, my husband said to me that he was so happy that it ended up being under the tent. It was absolutely gorgeous. The tent itself had beautiful draping from the ceiling, chandeliers, Italian string lights and flaps in case it rained. The ceiling is so high, it doesn't even feel like you are in a tent. They surely did not skimp on the tent setup despite being in the middle of building the pavilion and we of course were not charged for the tent. Rob Friedman personally called my husband when he knew for sure of the permit situation and was very willing to keep us updated. I enjoyed the placement of the tent which was right below the patio next to the creek. Everything was in close proximity. They setup a little lounge area closer to the creek for our guests to enjoy cigars we provided. It did actually pour during my reception for a little bit and the flaps were up and down within 5 minutes. Now let's talk about the food. My food was phenomenal. My husband's food was phenomenal. My guests could not stop raving about the food. We chose a sit down dinner which was completely served to my 198 guests within 35 minutes. We choose the Black Angus New York strip steak with melted Gorgonzola and a demi glaze dinner, the grilled chicken and prosciutto with a wild mushroom veloute dinner and the shrimp gnocchi with Alfredo and cracked pepper dinner as choices. The appetizers were amazing as well. The mini cheese steaks were a big hit. I got the steak dinner and it was hot and cooked to perfection. What I could not finish they boxed up for me to take home so I could enjoy my wedding meal the next day too. Chef Jeff Huntzinger makes incredible food and you will not find better food for your large wedding anywhere else in this area. Not to mention he gets some of his fresh fruits and vegetables from his gardens on the property. I had a few vegetarian guests and they said their meals were huge and delicious. My husband and I have been to the Beaumont for dinner many times before our wedding and fell in love with our waitress, Tracy. She is fantastic so I of course asked for her to be our waitress at the wedding. There was never a time I didn't have a drink in my hand. Even when I didn't realize I needed one, she had one for me. My family and my husband's family were also waited on by her and were in amazement at how efficient and kind and accommodating she was to everyone. She is such a sweetheart. When I got up to my room at the end of the night, everything was up there (my card box, bouquet, memory table pictures, signs I had made, my purse, flip flops) perfectly laid out throughout the room. Thank you so much Tracy!! Channing, another waitress at the Beaumont is amazing as well. Every time I saw her she asked if I needed anything.... -Alexandra Riggleman

Reviewed on 4/20/2017

Our leadership team members and their spouses came together to celebrate the outstanding business results that we have achieved in the last 1.5 years. The group had its own private room for the event. The food, drinks and their service was great and the atmosphere of the place... Read More helped us to make this evening a truly remarkable one.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelly M

I can't even begin to describe how I feel about The Beaumont Inn. I never imagined my wedding could be so perfect. It was like a dream. My guests keep telling me how amazing the food was and how our wedding was the best they've ever attended. Jeremiah and Sheila are amazing,... Read More warm, professional people and made my day so much fun! The staff were all so kind to me and my guests. The delicious food, beautiful scenery and rooms, and amazing staff made my day better than I could have ever imagined. I so highly recommend this venue!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Bethany B

Sheila, Jeremiah & Staff stopped at nothing to make sure my husband and I had the most incredible day of our lives. Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude we have for all of the staff at The Beaumont Inn. 5 stars isn't a limit that could capture all that was done. The... Read More Beaumont Inn & the staff is the best we could have ever asked for. Your talents exceeded our expectations! Thank you!! Our wedding day was truly magical, amazing and everything we had envisioned. Your team did a fabulous job setting up, organizing and making the night so memorable. The service we were provided that day was 1st class. All of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding with the most incredible food and we give all the credit to you! Thanks again for our fairy tale wedding, Bethany & Alonzo

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Joan P

Our wedding ceremony and reception were held at The Beaumont 10-8-16. From start to finish it was s fabulous,memorable experience. From the planning stage over the last few months,to when we arrived Friday to post wedding brunch today no detail was missed. The customer service... Read More of all the staff there was exceptional. They were attentive and professional. The food was spectacular! The setting is beautiful-great architecture, botanical gardens, and patio. We stayed at the Inn there and the rooms were beautiful and clean. They truly exceeded my expectations!

2016-10-18T17:16:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joan for taking the time to share your wedding day experience. It was truly our pleasure taking care of you and all of your guests! We look forward to seeing you and your husband soon for dinner.

Great! Easy to work with

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Melissa B

The Beaumont Inn was a great place to have our rehearsal dinner. They really worked hard to make our budget work and to accommodate us as much as possible.

Meet The Director of Sales

Sheila Humphrey

A 20 year salon and spa business owner with focus in the wedding industry I have come back to what's most familiar, Brides! Married in 2015, my husband and I relocated back to his hometown and started our life in the Back Mountain. A brides salon/spa was always a usual early stop and brought me excitement to lend my years of experience and advice. Working at The Beaumont Inn has been such an amazing opportunity for me to offer couples a professional, unique and beautiful setting for their wedding day, it's simply the best in NEPA and makes my life fun and enriched every day.