Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

monmouth ave, Port Monmouth, NJ (732) 586-1671

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Jess D

Nicole just did makeup for 10 people for my 8/1/15 wedding. Everyone looked flawless! She took her time on each individual so they would look their best. I definitely felt great in pictures and the airbrush helps hold your makeup on for the entire night through the possibly hot... Read More ceremony and on and off crying haha. Nicole was very easy to talk to and plan with, and she responded very quickly to text messages if I had any questions. I had a last minute hotel change and she was flexible and adjusted her start time accordingly. She also recommended Valerie for hair, and she did an amazing job as well. There were so many options for hair and makeup, but Nicole made it really easy and hooked us up with a great hair dresser as well! Thank you again for glamming up my bridal party!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015 Kate

Nicole is fabulous! To say she was easy to work with would be an understatement! She was easy to get in touch with whenever I had questions or concerns. Her work is even better than her professionalism if that is even possible. All 10 of us who got our makeup done were... Read More absolutely in love with our makeup. Not only did she work with everyone's different complexions but she also worked with everyone's comfort level. Her prices were extremely reasonable. She drove an hour and a half on a holiday weekend with people at her house, but no one felt like she was ever in a rush. We actually had asked for a second person to help since we had so many girls, but the girl got sick and so she did all 10 of our makeup beautifully with a smile on her face and gave is 110%. All of my bridesmaids said they would have her do their makeup on their wedding day so I think that in itself says it all. If you're considering her for your special day, do it. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Nicole provided make up services for my wedding on June 20, 2015 for myself, my mother, and bridesmaids. The quality of work was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I have never felt so beautiful.. everyone was SO pleased with their make up! On the day of, Nicole was super pleasant and... Read More easy to work with. Scheduling everything from our trial to the big day was a breeze and she is fantastic and super quick with communication. I would without a doubt recommend Nicole and the Beauty Den for make up services to anyone in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Julie B

Nicole just did my wedding makeup on Saturday and I don't have one bad thing to say. She was amazing and punctual and did everything she promised. She made us all feel so beautiful! She came highly recommended to me and I am so glad she did. I would not have wanted anyone else... Read More to be my makeup artist for the day. If you are looking for someone reliable, honest, and extremely professional look no further. Thank you SO much for all your hard work on my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Lisa F

Nicole is a miracle worker! For someone with uneven skin and blemishes, she made me feel the best I have ever felt in my life. She listened to what I wanted and nailed it. Her style isn't to cake on makeup and made you look fake - you look good up close and in pictures. She's... Read More friendly, funny, personable and very easy to work with, which is extremely important on a big day like my wedding day. She is the key you need to complete your wedding day or special event, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Emily J

WOW-- I was in such a jam before my wedding when my makeup artist bailed with less than a week to go! Honestly, what a wonderful thing... Nicole was available and AMAZING!!! I wanted airbrush-- she made me beautiful!!! Very down to earth and talented artist that I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend!!!! Thank you Nicole, you are the BEST!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Maureen S

BRIDES: you are a FOOL if you don't hire Nicole for your big day. She was fun to be around, professional, timely and talented. Nicole worked on myself, my mother, mother in law and TEN bridesmaids and not ONE of us were disappointed or unhappy with how she did our makeup. Her... Read More prices are reasonable and she is extremely reliable. Nicole put me at ease on what was the most stressful morning of my life ! I am a bit of a control freak and I never let anyone touch my makeup but I let it go and trusted her and she completely delivered. Do not set up a trial with anyone else!!!

My Wedding

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Jessica N

Nicole did my make up for my wedding along with my mother's and 3 bridesmaids. The make up looked amazing! Everyone was thrilled with how it turned out. Nicole was on time, professional and a pleasure to work with. My mother had not had her make up done in 30 years since her own... Read More wedding and was very nervous about having it done....my mom couldn't have been happier with how her make up turned out. I would highly recommend Nicole as a make up artist.

I felt pretty....oh so pretty....

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Michael Q

Let me start by saying that I do not normally wear a lot of makeup. I have only had my makeup done professionally one other time. My friends were kind enough to gift me with a makeup trial and my makeup for the day of the wedding. I was a little nervous about getting my makeup... Read More done because I didn't want it to look like I was wearing too much makeup. From the moment I met Nicole, she made me feel completely at ease. She looked at a reference picture of the makeup look I wanted. I wanted to have it look natural. She made me look exactly that way and more. I had my trial the day of my shower and everyone complimented how much they liked my makeup and how natural looking it was. She made the same thing happen the day of my wedding. Looking back at photos, her work made me feel so beautiful that day. It looks amazing in the photos. She met us at the venue and set up quickly. The time it took to do my makeup went so fast because she is so easy to talk to. She made me feel like I was hanging out with a friend while also being a complete professional. If you book with Nicole you will not be disappointed. I am so glad that I got to meet her and have her be a part of my wedding. She will be a great part of your special day!

look no further!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 angelina t

Nicole is by far the most fun, professional, and talented makeup artist around. She was able to work with me and my girls in a very limited time span, and even handle an extra girl after the fact! Her talent goes beyond words, and her outgoing personality put everyone not only... Read More at ease, but in a mood to celebrate (looking absolutely fabulous, may i add)! Put your wedding stress aside, and book with Nicole for your big day!

2014-09-25T20:39:27 Response from the vendor

Angelina- It was an absolute treat to get you ready for your special day and thank you so much for being such pleasure. All your ladies were just as sweet as you and made my job very easy! :)

Makeup Artist Extraoridinaire!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Kathy D

I know this review is being written a little late but credit needs to be given to Nicole and her amazing work! I had my makeup done by her back on 8/25/2012 for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with her! At the makeup trial she was so patient with me every time I... Read More changed my mind about what I wanted! She was always available if I needed to contact her with any questions I had regarding the logistics of the wedding day and any needs my bridal party or I had. The day of the wedding she arrived early and was ready to go right on schedule! She was extremely charming and lively while doing everyone’s makeup! No one felt rushed and my entire bridal party raved about how beautiful she did their makeup and how she complimented all their complexions. She made sure she had more than enough time to do me last and she really took her time making sure everything came out perfect (which it absolutely did!). Talking to her while doing my makeup was also nice because she had such a calm demeanor about her that it seemed to reflect on me, relaxing some of those wedding day jitters! I have given her business card out to people since then and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to look amazing on their special day!

2014-09-25T20:36:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kathy for that sincere and really beautiful review. It was my pleasure and I am so happy to be apart of your special day! Many years of love and happiness<3

8/30/14 Bridal Makeup

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Nicole S

In my search for a makeup artist for my wedding, I stumbled upon The Beauty Den's page. The work she done on other clients looked amazing and I expected for nothing less when I asked Nicole for a trial. She did a beyond AMAZING job for both myself and bridal party make-up. I... Read More showed her some looks that I liked and did a few looks for my trial. She was very informative as to what would look best for the big day and personalizing the look to how I envisioned. Not only is she talented in what she does, but she is super friendly which is a plus when trying to find someone that you feel comfortable with. As for pricing, it was going rate for the occasion. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist. Thanks for making up look great!

2014-09-25T20:41:52 Response from the vendor

Nicole- I had such a great time getting to know you, your family and pup;) Thank you again for being such a kind and lovely young lady. I wish you and your new husband all the love and luck in the world <3

OMG

Reviewed on 9/01/2014

I can't tell you how happy I was on the day of my wedding. I had never really had anyone do my makeup that I was that thrilled with. Nicole is a master artist. She is also very accommodating, professional and easy going. I had several bridesmaids who are pretty picky and they... Read More were extremely happy as well. I'd also like to say she is absolutely adorable and funny. She made me feel extra special and beautiful. I will definitely be recommending her for a long time :)

Awesome experience

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Alisha B

Nicole did my trial and bridal makeup. She was a pleasure! Extremely organized, friendly, and listened to what I wanted. She was great. Highly recommend!

BRIDAL MAKEUP

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Steph G

Nicole had me come in for makeup trial and the results were fabulous and literally wanted to tattoo particularly my eye makeup to my face!! I couldn't wait till my wedding day so my soon to be husband could see me all dolled up. The morning of my wedding she came in with a calm... Read More attitude and made any adjustments I wanted. She was very patient with me and on your wedding day you need someone to keep you relaxed and comfortable. Thank you for making me look like a princess on my wedding day! Xoxo :) Stephanie

2014-09-25T20:37:33 Response from the vendor

Stephanie- your vision came to life and that's all I could ask for. You were so sweet and gracious, thank you again! xoxox

professional and extremely talented

Reviewed on 8/06/2014

I used The Beauty Den back in March of 2012 for my wedding. Nicole did airbrush applications on myself,my 7 bridesmaids and also my future mother in law and my mother. Not only did she do a flawless job, she was both organized,punctual and extremely in tune to every single need... Read More or request. She is such a pleasure to work with! Her charisma and realistic approach left myself and all who received an application completely at ease and we all felt and looked beautiful! I wanted to keep her for myself for everyday;) I would highly recommend her services to anyone who is looking for the best! Thank you again

My Mom looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014

I am forever grateful to Nicole for doing my mother's makeup. My mother was battling cancer and her skin was really a mess from the side effects of chemo. Nicole was able to cover up all the areas that made my mom extremely self conscious. The best part was that you couldn't... Read More tell she was sick. She looked very natural, happy, and her pictures came out beautiful. I cherish these pictures because they are the last I have of her. Thank you Nicole for everything.

Amazing Artist!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

I met Nicole at Short Hills mall and I liked her right away. She knew exactly what I was looking for as far as style and budget. I did a trial with her and knew she was the one I wanted as my makeup artist for my special day next summer. Nicole is professional, funny, and an... Read More amazing artist. She listens to what you want and follows through. I cannot wait to have her do my and my party's makeup. We are going to look wonderful!

excellent makeup artist

Reviewed on 6/23/2014

Nicole was my makeup artist for my wedding last year and was nothing short of professional and amazing. I had some ideas for my overall look and she helped bring them to fruition. I felt beautiful, at ease and confident in her work and the end result was amazing!All night I... Read More received many compliments on my makeup and my bridal parties makeup, as well. If you need a makeup artist for ANY occasion, shes your girl. I will be sure to recommend her to everyone!

I looked amazing!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014

Thanks to The Beauty Den, i was confident that I looked amazing on my wedding day. I looked flawless and the artist was very sensitive to my needs, and did her job beautifully. I highly recommend using this service!!!

Very Professional Make up artist.!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

Nicole did my wedding in February and I was very pleased. She took her time and was very professional. My entire bridal party had their makeup done also.I was apprehensive at first but Nicole made me feel at ease right away.Her attention to detail and experience won me over.I... Read More would recommend her in the future to my friends and family.My pictures were flawless and I'm so happy my co worker referred her to me.

Best in the field!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

I used Nicole for my prom back in 2004(can you believe it!) Flash forward to 2010 when I got engaged, she was the first person I knew I would have help and be a big part of my special day! I received such positive feedback just from my prom makeup, I decided to call her and have... Read More a trial for my wedding day. I normally don't wear a lot of makeup and she made me feel so comfortable.She was just as sweet and talented as I remembered! It took one trial run and I knew I was going to look beautiful on my wedding day and booked her that day.She's the best and I recommend her to all my friends and anyone who is looking for a great makeup artist!!!

Serious talent!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

When I was looking for an artist for my wedding, I was referred to Nicole by a close friend. Nicole did makeup for both my friend and her sisters weddings. She was professional,affordable and such a pleasure to work with! Whatever we threw at her idea wise, she was ready to... Read More accept the challenge and tailor it to custom fit me. I'm so glad I chose to use her for my wedding day and would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of makeup/hair services!

Makeup Goddess!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Jodie G

I believe that you should always feel beautiful, regardless of if it's your wedding or not. Nicole has done my makeup on a number of occasions. I can't express how talented of an artist she is. No matter the look we're going for, she always manages to exceed my expectations!!... Read More Nicole, you rock!!

Vintage bride

Reviewed on 6/18/2014

Nicole is a a truly gifted make up artist! I cannot say enough about how great of a job she did on my make up for my wedding. She was very professional, courteous, and patient throughout my whole experience. She took the time to understand what I wanted and delivered. Being... Read More that I had a very elaborate vintage inspired wedding gown I needed the right make up to really pull it all together. I asked her to give me a clean classic look with out it being boring. She did not let me down! She gave me a seamless soft cat eye, skin like porcelain that was perfectly blended and flawless with a just the right shade of lipstick to give me that edge that completed the look and knocked it out out of the park! Everything stayed beautifully the whole day and night of my wedding and everyone could not stop saying what a beautiful vintage bride I made. If you are getting married and looking for an amazing artist I highly recommend booking Nicole for your special day!