Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning

The GTA and beyond (647) 531-7091

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Danielle G

Shira and her team are miracle workers!! I knew when I hired her and Angie that they were going to do an amazing job, however, the results were well beyond my expectations. I felt more beautiful than I ever have in my life, and the compliments that came with it were... Read More overwhelming. I have been recommending The Beauty Movement to any bride I meet! You will not be disappointed!

2016-12-14T10:21:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this Incredible Review :) It was a pleasure being a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Beverly G

Shira and her team are amazing! Communication was so easy and timely. I found the Beauty Movement when doing my search online and found examples of their work on their Instagram page - Shira can accomplish any look. I went for my trial the same day as my engagement shoot and... Read More I felt flawless! She has such a wide arrange of make-up products available, so knowledgeable in how to bring out your best qualities and the look lasted throughout. I couldn't stop taking selfies lol The day of the wedding Shira and her team were there on time and ready! I couldn't be happier with having chosen the Beauty Movement to glam up my bride tribe and me - thanks for everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016