The Beauty Team Inc.

(3)

Jersey Shore, NJ

We make Beauty happen!

The Beauty Team Inc. is here to make your wedding day easy and stress free. We offer hair styling and extensions, makeup artistry, -- airbrush or classic, pre and post fitness/ nutrition programs, planning and "Beauty Boot Camp."

Type

Fitness Services, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Nutritional Services/Diet

Jersey Shore, NJ

Wedding Hair through The Beauty Team

7/21/2012 Shelley -

I used Daniella for hair through The Beauty Team. She did my hair, my bridesmaids' hair, my flower girl's hair, and even my mom and my aunt's hair. She has such a talent and she knows how to do any kind of hairstyle that you want. Plus she is so much fun to have around!

Daniella is amazing

7/07/2012 jessica o

I was so pleased with hair style! She was am absolute gem! I am so fussy when it comes to my hair and she knew exactly what I was looking for and wanted. I will strongly recommend her and the makeup artist Dina as the airbushing was perfect too! I had an early wedding at 10:30am and the after party finished at 11:30PM and my hair and makeup looked like it did in the morning!!! I was so pleased with the end results!!!!!

Made me look like a princess

7/17/2011 Rachel H

Used them for my brother’s wedding and then again for mine. What can I say, they do great work. We looked gorgeous. Would definitely recommend.

Send Email