The Beauty Team Inc.

Jersey Shore, NJ

We make Beauty happen!

The Beauty Team Inc. is here to make your wedding day easy and stress free. We offer hair styling and extensions, makeup artistry, -- airbrush or classic, pre and post fitness/ nutrition programs, planning and "Beauty Boot Camp."

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Wedding Hair through The Beauty Team

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Shelley -

I used Daniella for hair through The Beauty Team. She did my hair, my bridesmaids' hair, my flower girl's hair, and even my mom and my aunt's hair. She has such a talent and she knows how to do any kind of hairstyle that you want. Plus she is so much fun to have around!

Daniella is amazing

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 jessica o

I was so pleased with hair style! She was am absolute gem! I am so fussy when it comes to my hair and she knew exactly what I was looking for and wanted. I will strongly recommend her and the makeup artist Dina as the airbushing was perfect too! I had an early wedding at... Read More 10:30am and the after party finished at 11:30PM and my hair and makeup looked like it did in the morning!!! I was so pleased with the end results!!!!!

Made me look like a princess

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Rachel H

Used them for my brother’s wedding and then again for mine. What can I say, they do great work. We looked gorgeous. Would definitely recommend.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Christine D

Daniela & team are absolutely amazing. I have been using Daniela as my hairstylist for years - and I just HAD to have her for our wedding day. From the moment I started my wedding planning, she was my first phone call. I had no doubt in my mind that she would come up with the... Read More perfect hair style, and I was right!!! She created such a unique style that was exactly what I envisioned (without me even telling her!) She is so easy to work with and is such a fun time! She made the morning extremely relaxed, fun, and organized! Daniela has so many different ideas & styles for creating unique, fun, and beautiful looks for everyone! The hairstyles for my bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law blended beautifully - and everyone looked stunning! The entire team - Daniela, Michelle, Denise, and Dina are simply amazing! If you are looking for gorgeous hairstyles, and flawless makeup - look no further! I highly recommend Daniela & team!!