We make Beauty happen!

The Beauty Team Inc. is here to make your wedding day easy and stress free. We offer hair styling and extensions, makeup artistry, -- airbrush or classic, pre and post fitness/ nutrition programs, planning and "Beauty Boot Camp."

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Jersey Shore, NJ

Wedding Hair through The Beauty Team

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Shelley -

I used Daniella for hair through The Beauty Team. She did my hair, my bridesmaids' hair, my flower girl's hair, and even my mom and my aunt's hair. She has such a talent and she knows how to do any kind of hairstyle that you want. Plus she is so much fun to have around!

Daniella is amazing

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 jessica o

I was so pleased with hair style! She was am absolute gem! I am so fussy when it comes to my hair and she knew exactly what I was looking for and wanted. I will strongly recommend her and the makeup artist Dina as the airbushing was perfect too! I had an early wedding at 10:30am and the after party finished at 11:30PM and my hair and makeup looked like it did in the morning!!! I was so pleased with the end results!!!!!

Made me look like a princess

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Rachel H

Used them for my brother’s wedding and then again for mine. What can I say, they do great work. We looked gorgeous. Would definitely recommend.

TO The Beauty Team Inc.