We make Beauty happen!

The Beauty Team Inc. is here to make your wedding day easy and stress free. We offer hair styling and extensions, makeup artistry, -- airbrush or classic, pre and post fitness/ nutrition programs, planning and "Beauty Boot Camp."

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Wedding Hair through The Beauty Team

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Shelley -

I used Daniella for hair through The Beauty Team. She did my hair, my bridesmaids' hair, my flower girl's hair, and even my mom and my aunt's hair. She has such a talent and she knows how to do any kind of hairstyle that you want. Plus she is so much fun to have around!

Daniella is amazing

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 jessica o

I was so pleased with hair style! She was am absolute gem! I am so fussy when it comes to my hair and she knew exactly what I was looking for and wanted. I will strongly recommend her and the makeup artist Dina as the airbushing was perfect too! I had an early wedding at... Read More 10:30am and the after party finished at 11:30PM and my hair and makeup looked like it did in the morning!!! I was so pleased with the end results!!!!!

Made me look like a princess

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Rachel H

Used them for my brother’s wedding and then again for mine. What can I say, they do great work. We looked gorgeous. Would definitely recommend.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Christine D

Daniela & team are absolutely amazing. I have been using Daniela as my hairstylist for years - and I just HAD to have her for our wedding day. From the moment I started my wedding planning, she was my first phone call. I had no doubt in my mind that she would come up with the... Read More perfect hair style, and I was right!!! She created such a unique style that was exactly what I envisioned (without me even telling her!) She is so easy to work with and is such a fun time! She made the morning extremely relaxed, fun, and organized! Daniela has so many different ideas & styles for creating unique, fun, and beautiful looks for everyone! The hairstyles for my bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law blended beautifully - and everyone looked stunning! The entire team - Daniela, Michelle, Denise, and Dina are simply amazing! If you are looking for gorgeous hairstyles, and flawless makeup - look no further! I highly recommend Daniela & team!!

TO The Beauty Team Inc.