Book Your Wedding with The Berry Barn

A BARN IN AMITE, LA

Weddings at The Berry Barn in Amite, Louisiana, surround you in country elegance. When you're looking for something a little off the beaten path, a tiny bit rustic with just the right amount of sophistication thrown in for good measure, The Berry Barn is the place. With expansive space to accommodate 300 guests or more on the sprawling acreage, you can plan an indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception at The Berry Barn.

The Rustic Chapel. Rough-hewn wood beams make up this appealing open chapel structure situated just outside the barn. Your guests fill in the green space behind the chapel, sitting on wooden church pews.

The Carriage House. This distinctive event space can have the feel of indoors or outdoors depending on the weather. You can choose to have the barn doors on every side up to allow the fresh air to fully enter the space or have them down to enclose the building completely. This space accommodates up to 200 guests and a caterer’s kitchen is inside it.

The Barn. Wide-open spaces and exposed wood and beams set a country stage inside the barn. Wagon wheel chandeliers and twinkling string lights make for enticing ambience throughout this space. A built-in dance floor is ready for dancing and a bar and stage are also permanent fixtures. The venue uses massive wine barrels as cocktail tables and the space utilizes climate control for year-round comfort.

With a primitive charm, the events team at The Berry Barn has succeeded in creating a captivating venue that encapsulates everything that's fresh and country. The attentive staff is eager to learn about your wedding vision and it strives to orchestrate an event that fits these dreams.

Wedding ceremonies and receptions last four hours at The Berry Barn. You also have the freedom to arrive at the venue as early as you wish to decorate and enjoy the surroundings. The team takes care of all chair and table setup for your ceremony and reception, leaving just the decorations for you.

Private spots await the wedding party on the day of the event for relaxing and preparations. The Loft sits on the second level of the Carriage House, while the Cabin is a fully furnished multi-room home. On the day of your event, one or two assistants are ready to serve you.

The venue affords you the flexibility of choosing your own service providers for catering, beverage service, flowers, photography, entertainment and more. You can consult a list of preferred vendors, if you wish, but this is not a requirement. On-site parking is spacious and available for guests.

Exhaustive attention to detail by the events coordinators at The Berry Barn ensures that they consider and manage every small and large detail. The staff provides special amenities to make your day even more memorable.

• Request the service of a miniature mule and buggy to transport your guests between the parking lot and the event spaces
  • Make a grand entrance or exit in a horse-drawn wagon
  • Plan a honeymoon stay in the cabin on the grounds

The Perfect, Rustic Barn Venue

So you looking for a "Barn" wedding??? Now you've found it! Our wedding venue is located in the middle of our 300 acre produce farm. Our country side is surrounded with strawberries, a Satsuma orchard, Spring and fall vegetables and green pastures with our Giant, Belgium horses grazing the grounds. The barn is draped with sheer curtains, string lighting and antique chandeliers. Our bride and grooms can dress in our tucked away cabin or our spacious, ship lapped loft. We also offer a bed and breakfast for guest traveling afar. Only 50-60 minutes outside New Orleans and Baton Rouge, right off Interstate 55! Call us today to schedule your tour of our grounds!

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Planning, Service Staff

56188 Holden Cir, Amite, LA (985) 284-0722
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Stevie B

We had our wedding here on November 6th and it could not have been more perfect! The barn and grounds are absolutely beautiful and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. My girls and I got ready in the cabin, while the groom and his fellas had the loft to themselves. Both... Read More locations provided a peaceful atmosphere to relax and get ready in. Could not recommend this venue more!

2016-11-15T13:37:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us here at The Berry Barn be apart of your special day! We are so glad that you were able to include us in the memories of this day that will last a lifetime! Wishing you and your new... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Renee B

I had the pleasure of attending my niece's wedding at the Berry Barn on December 17, 2016. Before seeing this venue I was skeptical; however, The Berry Barn turned out to provide the MOST BEAUTIFUL VENUE I've ever seen. The outdoor area for the ceremony was beautiful, quaint &... Read More elegant - all at once. The rustic barn for the reception decorates beautifully and turned out to also be both rustic and elegant. This setting truly contributed to the most gorgeous wedding and reception I have ever attended in my 58 years. I would highly recommend The Berry Barn to anyone looking for a truly unique and lovely experience!

2017-01-11T13:29:48 Response from the vendor

We are honored at such a compliment! We truly appreciate your kind words as we strive to make this the best experience possible for all our guests! Thank you so much! God Bless!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Madie L

Beautiful barn venue with nice staff.

2017-01-11T13:30:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Amy B

Married this past December. Very nice owners and beautiful barn. We booked it very quickly within our venue search. All of our out of state guest absolutely loved the barn and the animals surrounding. Had a few malfunctions throughout the day but nothing that stopped us from... Read More enjoying our wedding or making it a horrible venue. Things happen sometimes and yet everything still turned out nicely! Thank you Berry Barn staff.

2017-01-11T13:33:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! We are so glad that everything worked out and that your day turned out nicely! Blessings for the new Mr. & Mrs. and their happily ever after!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017

Attended a wedding at this location and helped with decor. The barn was beautiful but they had too much going on the same day as this wedding...birthday party, a separate event put on by the venue, and another event going on. We had to clean trash up right before the ceremony... Read More from a previous event that took place the day before. I've heard good things about the place, just feel they need to be more consistent in what they provide to their customers and feel they should not have so many events going on at one time. Consistentency and happy customers are key to the wedding industry.

2017-01-06T14:30:02 Response from the vendor

We are sorry that this was your experience, as we do aim to please our customers. We are a multifunction establishment. The barn, in fact, was created not as a wedding venue, but as a place for our visitors for the other part of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sarah S

Absolutely beautiful venue! We had our wedding here on October 9, 2016 and everything was absolutely perfect! The cabin was a great place to get ready, all the animals were too cute and the barn was the perfect combination of rustic elegance.

2016-11-15T13:34:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the compliments! We are so glad that you decided on The Berry Barn, and even more pleased that we lived up to your expectations!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Victoria J

More than just a barn! This is a true venue! My wedding was last weekend and everything was clean and stunning. Tawnya was on hand to help throughout the evening. The entire processs was effortless here. This barn can be dressed up (which we did) or can be designed to look more... Read More rustic. It's stunning and we received so many compliments! Victoria Bruno James

2016-10-17T19:56:18 Response from the vendor

Victoria, thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day! Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. James!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

My experience with everyone at The Berry Barn was amazing. Our wedding was May 2, 2015 and it was beyond anything I had dreamed. Elizabeth was awesome and went above and beyond to accommodate any need that we had. The cabin on site was perfect for me and my bridesmaids to get... Read More ready in on the day of the wedding and it made for great pictures. All of our guests (around 350+) had a great time and swooned over this venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone. They truly made my day memorable and special--completely stress free. Perfect for a rustic chic wedding! <3

2016-10-17T19:58:02 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you chose us, and so glad we could be a small part of your happily ever after!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Elizabeth

The Berry Barn was amazing for a rustic elegant wedding! I got married July 2nd and Tanya was my coordinator! It was better than I ever could have imagined! Everyone had so much fun and said how beautiful it was. The venue is very large and there is a lot of space for dancing,... Read More eating, and chatting! My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Tanya and the Berry Barn!

Elizabeth Liuzza

Thank you for your interest in my venue. My family and I own a working farm and sell produce all over the great state of Louisiana. We started the barn as part of our "Agri-tourism" activities where families come from all over to pick the freshest strawberries and vegetables, visit with our farm animals and enjoy the peaceful, country side. My husband Kevin and I have three beautiful children and spend most of our time taking care of our farm and spending time together. We hope to visit you soon! Congratulations on this milestone and God Bless!