The Big Event Twin Cities

We serve a 60mile radius of the Twin Cities

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Equipment

Apple Valley, MN We serve a 60mile radius of the Twin Cities (612) 787-8815

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Sharleen S

Jason was Amazing!! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job. It was one less thing I had to worry about on my wedding day because he just knew what to do!! Highly recommend..

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Adriana L

David and I cannot sing Jason's praises enough. He truly went above and beyond to make our day special. The music was fantastic, communication leading up to our event was always prompt and helpful, and Jason even went out of his way to locate utensils for our cake cutting.... Read More That.isn't.even.his.job. And he did it with a smile. That wasn't the only thing Jason came to our rescue for. He made sure our slideshow went off without a hitch, corralled our guests to the dining hall at our designated time, and just kept the night flowing smoothly in general. You won't regret booking with him.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Caitlin D

Jen and Jason were absolutely incredible to work with on our wedding day - I really have to credit them for things going as smoothly as they did! We hired Jen as our day-of coordinator, and boy, was she on top of things! She dealt with finding a place for all my decorations,... Read More helping my florist with a last minute emergency, dealing with the cupcake delivery, and really just talked to everyone so I could relax and enjoy the day. I cannot emphasize enough how grateful I am for her being there - I knew my wedding was in good hands and that she would take care of everything. Jason was our DJ extraordinaire (although he also showed up early with Jen and did other wonderful set-up work as well). He was so patient when Sydney and I were stupidly indecisive about our songs, and really knew how to work the crowd. There was never really a moment when the dance floor emptied out - he kept people up and moving, and I loved every minute of it! Overall, I absolutely 100% recommend both Jen and Jason for any and all of your wedding needs - they are so fun and down to earth, but also incredibly professional and know how to make your day just perfect!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Alysha C

Jen and Jason are an amazing team and worked very hard to make sure that our special day was amazing. They are such a fun couple, Jason has jokes for days, they also work very hard to make sure that everything goes right. They do both DJ'ing, MC'ing, and Day of Coordination and... Read More I couldn't have gotten through the wedding without them. Jason kept my grandpa and mum grooving all night! I can't rave enough about the two of them!