Indianapolis, IN

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Abby W

If we could give The Bishops 10 stars, we would!! The Bishops played at our wedding in July 2017. From going to scout them out, to planning the reception timeline, to the event itself, Bryan and his crew were professional, fun, creative and ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Bryan was a great... Read More emcee, he moved the program along swiftly and had a lot of great advice for helping us stay on our timeline. Once the band started playing, everyone was on the dance floor. The Bishops even surprised us by learning a few of our favorite songs which was unexpected and SO appreciated - it made our reception feel so personal. We haven't stopped hearing compliments from all our family and friends on how great The Bishops were or how much fun they had. I would highly, highly recommend The Bishops for any event! We can't thank them enough for adding to the best day of our lives and making it so freaking fun.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Christine M

I highly recommend the Bishops to play for a wedding reception or any event! We hired them for our daughter’s wedding January 2017, and they were spectacular. From the beginning, while looking for bands, we had difficulty getting bands to respond to our emails. The spokesman... Read More Bryan Bishop responded by email right away and led us to their website. The play list is varied and extensive. They already had the couple’s first dance song and the Groom’s mom’s request for the Mother/Groom dance on their play list. The Bishops learned Stevie Wonder’s “Isn’t She Lovely?” for the Father/Bride dance in less than a month. Our wedding event was in a smaller venue, with 225 guests so we were a bit concerned a band might be too loud for the space. When we shared this concern with the Bishops, they assured us that the wedding was ours and they would adjust the volume to whatever we preferred. The volume was never even an issue and they began playing at the perfect volume. From the beginning of the evening with Bryan emceeing the reception’s events from entrance introductions, dinner, toasts, and dances, he was great. He kept the reception on time and moving to get to the dancing. However, nothing felt rushed. Once they started playing, the band never took a break! The wedding party and guests danced all night! The only casualty, if it can be called that, was that we had much wedding cake left over… because the banquet servers delivered cake to all the guests who were seated at their tables… and most people were out dancing! Again, I can’t emphasize how responsive Bryan was to all our texts and phone calls, returning our calls the same day. The Bishops were an absolute joy to work with and the wedding party (and guests) enjoyed a wonderful night to remember. I will hire them again.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Maggie M

I would definitely recommend The Bishops! They were amazing and had our guests dancing all night. We were told by many people that this was the most fun band they'd ever heard at a wedding. Working with The Bishops was very stress-free and so much fun. They even learned a new... Read More song for my dad and I, which was so nice. Bryan acted as the emcee throughout the reception, keeping us right on schedule. They then played for three hours without a break. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Mary H

The Bishops are the best band around. They do a superb job and Bryan does an excellent job getting the crowd going. One in a million.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jill G

I cannot even count the number of comments we received about how entertaining and fun our band was! I looked around at one point and people were just on the dance floor facing the band like it was a concert. Bryan is so great to work with, and they even traveled all the way to... Read More Pittsburgh! I cannot give this group enough praise. If you choose them for your wedding, it will be the party of the year!!