Let's start a conversation...

At The Bite, we take our food and relationships very seriously. We're out to create an experience you and your guests won't soon forget. Let us show you why our friends can't seem to get enough of us.

American, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Fusion, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

23 E 3rd Street, Kansas City, MO (815) 503-6059

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Morgan M

Carlos and his team were AMAZING! Where normal couples can't wait for the cake testing, we couldn't wait for the TACO tasting. Delicious inventive flavor combinations and salsas that were delicious and struck the right note for our reception. Everyone raved about the food --... Read More the guacamole, elevated versions of street corn and fruit salad with lime and chili .. it was all delicious, down to the tortilla chips that he fried by hand. Carlos couldn't be nicer, or more accommodating. He really put me at ease, always lead with "yes we can do that" and for the variety and amount of food provided, I was stunned at how reasonable the price was. We have worked with Carlos on other catering events as well. While he has a certain cuisine at his restaurant, he is open to creating new things to round out whatever the clients want. A real pro! I plan on using him for all my weddings. :-)