The Bleu Studio

Serving Tri-State Area/ Locations in Red Bank & Wayne NJ

The Best in Wedding Photography & Cinematography

Let Bleu bring your own true poetic story to light with an unobtrusive lens and a sharp creative eye. Watch the story as it unfolds around you and with the people that mean the most to you. Most memories need no words, and this is where the Bleu Studio speaks volumes.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Tri-State Area/ Locations in Red Bank & Wayne NJ (973) 694-1422
PINTEREST

Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Maria V

I used the Bleu Studio for my wedding on September 16th, 2012 and couldn't be happier! Brian is amazing! He is so nice and made my day so much better. I was really upset the day of my wedding due to my hair dresser arriving 2 hours late and Brian and his team did all they could... Read More to make sure things still ran smoothly. I highly recommend Brian!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Bleu studio went above and beyond for our special day! They not only were amazing to work with but they were so passionate about their work. They made sure each and every photo came out perfect. James, Greg, Christian and everyone else we are missing were great. My husband and... Read More I couldn't be happier with the work they produced. They are truly phenomenal and we would recommend them to anyone that need photo/video!!! Monique and Barry

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Maria M

Brian and his team at The Bleu Studio in Wayne were fantastic! They were always quick to respond to any questions or concerns, made us feel comfortable and confident in their ability and above all were so professional and nice! Would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Eleni L

We used Bleu studio for our July wedding and we couldn't have been happier! Our videographer was professional and timely. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Stacy K

Choosing the Bleu studio to capture our wedding day was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding. From beginning to end they were accommodating , timely , and so easy to work with. Christian was awesome ! I would highly recommend the bleu studio !

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Chelsea K

We used The Bleu Studio Red Bank for our New Years Eve wedding. From the moment we met Charley, we knew he was our guy! He was nothing but amazing-from answering all of our emails, to helping us capture the shots that we wanted. We are actually so so sad that we are never... Read More going to hang out with Charley again (since our wedding is over). He is beyond talented, and so creative. Would 100% recommend Charley and the Bleu Studio Red Bank!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jenna W

Bleu studio completely blew my husband and I out of the water with their amazing work, professionalism & accommodations. We could not have asked for a better group of people to make our wedding day perfect. Pictures looked like something out of a magazine!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Eva N

LOVED Brian and James!!!! They did such an amazing job and i felt like a princess all day. They took great photos and even took over as wedding coordinator when mine got lost on the way to the reception. They stayed so calm and professional through everything. So easy to work... Read More with, very creative, and totally made my day. Would totally recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle C

With so many photography and cinematography choices it feels like we visited most of them lol. After countless meetings we cam across Bleu Studio. From our first meeting Brian and his team's presentation was so apparent and on point. The studio was incredible and the way our... Read More photographers and cinematographers worked together was seamless . Our same day edit made the entire room of 250 guests cry and laugh. The highlight of the evening :) The pictures were so touched up and perfect. I couldn't believe it was us. We are no selecting images for our album and it is so hard because I want them all in lol.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jennifer K

What can I say we had the best photographer/ video team ever !!! Bleu Studio ( Sam, James, Shawn and Greg ) brought a calm fun and exciting vibe to our entire day. Getting my huge bridal party have fun and made the shoot so engaging with modern poses. However it didn't feel like... Read More posing maybe because the guys made us laugh and had funny zingers to each other. Bleu made my day awesome ... It's the best thing we booked for our wedding. However our DJ wasn't so bad either lol

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Natailia D

I got married in August of this year. Since I am an event planner I thought planning my wedding would be easy. I was so wrong lol After visiting vendor after vendor finding a photographer and videographer seemed daunting task. I got a referral from a friend of a friend so I... Read More went and checked out Bleu's website. I was taken back how beautiful and vibrant their images are. After meeting with Brian we felt like he knew exactly what we are about and like he truly cared about our vision. Fast forward to our wedding day and it was as if they were running the entire day :) James, Chris and Greg were seamless. My day went so smooth and I never had to ask for a thing. The pictures we received in like two months were all so vibrant and as if they were magazine spreads. Our instagram movie created a buzz amongst all my friends on facebook. Like a mini movie, Greg flew drones throughout the day / making my guests aww. We are so happy with Bleu Studio and can't wait for our album...

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kristin F

My wedding video was so perfect! Greg and Shawn did a great job filming all the best parts of the day and so many sweet moments with my family and friends, as well as candid moments with my husband soaking in the newlywed glow. Our Same Day Edit was the highlight of the... Read More reception, it was so cool seeing a sneak peek and reliving the day!! They really did an amazing job. It was even more special to me cause my grandpa passed away one month after the wedding. The video we have of him dancing with me at the reception and celebrating with us means more than anything to me. Would highly recommend Bleu Studio.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katie R

Love these guys. Wedding day was great. I love my wedding album and my parent albums they turned out so pretty. Best day of my life

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Susanne B

I never write reviews however the Bleu Studio team was so on top of their game. They delivered us the most amazing and unique pictures we could ever hoped for :) James and German our photographers and Shawn our video guy felt more like our friends hanging with us and making our... Read More entire families fell comfortable. We could not have asked for anything more ... Thank you Bleu for the best day ever :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carly G

I was so happy with my photos from my wedding!! James and Sam captured all the moments so perfectly, especially our First Look! I love the look on my husband's face when he saw me the first time. I told them I wanted a bunch of artsy, glamorous shots and they totally rocked... Read More it-my photos looked amazing, I couldn't wait to order my prints and put them up in our new place. It was such a perfect day and Bleu Studio captured all the important moments. Getting my pictures back was like reliving the whole day again. So happy!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel M

We knew once we walked in their studio :) The office was so beautiful and the work jumped out to Tom and I. We met with Brian and from the get go he made us both feel so welcome and comfortable. After visiting many other studios this just felt right. It was as if we had a... Read More wedding coordinator and a photographer. They helped plan my entire day from hair to sparklers lol... Our photographers German and Sam were and are the best. From making us all feel like super models to catching little intimate moments with my sister's daughter playing with grandpa. My day was an amazing blur but I always saw German near and watching ready to help. The slideshow the photographers displayed had my guests in a roar asking me over and over if I saw the pictures. I got so many compliments about the team and the few images displayed during the reception. We received all the images about a month or so after and I couldn't believe it was me in the pics. I never like taking pictures and usually have that weird, get me out of here smile. However since the shoot was so candid and fun I looked AMAZING lol and natural. We just received our albums and can not say enough. Thank you German and Sam for making our day an amazing success and an album to share with family and friends for a life time. Bleu Studio you are the best...

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Molly R

We loved working with the Bleu Studio guys! They did such a great job and really captured our day so well. They really listened to all the ideas I had for my wedding and all the details I had to have captured. Our photographers German and James were super easy going and nice-I... Read More feel like something crazy always happens on your wedding day but these guys totally took care of everything and took awesome pictures. I was so bummed that it rained on my wedding day but the guys thought up a bunch of creative photo ideas and made it perfect. I'm SO in love with my wedding photos!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christine R

My husband and I can't say enough about how fantastic Brian and James from Bleu studios were. They showed deep thought on each photo taken and truly made the nervous bride and groom extremely comfortable. All of our guests raved about how they weren't up in our face blocking... Read More the aisles taking photos. The entire experience was fantastic! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Daniela V

Charley and his staff were amazing. We had a lot of fun that day and the pictures are awesome. They are very talented.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jahn G

Want to be a supermodel or celebrity for a day? Hire Brian and his team of amazing photo/video artists. They have such a creative and artistic view for your engagement and wedding photographs, there is no doubt you will be beyond impressed with their service and product. I was... Read More in my best friends wedding 7 years ago and Brian was her photographer, I thought she had amazing pictures. All this time later, when researching for my own wedding, Brian and Bleu studio was still trendy and relevant, offering the best of what the industry has to offer. They were also fantastic with dealing with the various and at times, difficult personalities of my wedding party, ensuring the necessary pictures were secured. You can't go wrong with Bleu Studios, after all, these pictures are forever. Worth every penny.

Romanowski Wedding

Reviewed on 11/26/2015

I can't say enough about our Bleu Studio experience. From the moment we met Charley, we knew he was the one to capture one of the most important days of our lives. We planned every detail to ensure the perfect day and wanted to capture the essence of our love and the intimacy... Read More of our moment perfectly. Charley and his Bleu team were flawless. We received our photos in under a month which memorialized every part of the day. We just received our videos and have watched them over and over again and can't wait to share this with our family and friends. Tasteful, professional and beyond classy - we couldn't ask for anything more.

More Than a Photographer...

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Charley and his team from the Bleu Studio were more than just photographers on our wedding day and the days leading up to it. Charley's passion for what he does makes him truly an artist and he became way more than just a vendor we were using for our big day. Months before our... Read More wedding he sat down and worked with what was best for my husband and I. I did not have to worry one second that he would capture the most amazing moments. He was so easy to talk with and understood the relationships that were going to take part in our day. He made us feel comfortable and on the day of our wedding he made it about US. His team was just as personable. My bridal party raved about his quality of work and the experience when taking pictures. We enjoyed EVERY minute of that day knowing that he had our back and made sure everything was perfect. I loved that he recognized our day not even a week after the wedding. We were able to reminisce those special moments while on our honeymoon. The pictures that were taken we so beautiful and it was clear he took his time and again made them to match what my husband and I were about. I would recommend The Bleu Studio without a doubt to any bride. Charley and his team will make sure that the couple's special day is one they will never forget. The Zaccones June 26, 2015

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kara A

We could not be more pleased with our choice in photographer for our wedding, The Bleu Studio. Charley was able to capture every singe special moment of our wedding day. I was one of those brides who had a million and one concerns and questions leading up to the day of the... Read More wedding and Charley made all of my worries go away with his quick and comforting responses. He assured me that EVERYTHING was under control. And he was right! My wedding day could not have been more perfect and Charley was with me every step of the way making me feel comfortable. I didn't worry about anything except enjoying myself with my family and friends and my new husband! And all of those magical memories are captured on print for us to treasure for the rest our lives thanks to The Bleu Studio!

Love love love!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kristyn B

By far the easiest to work with out of all our vendors! We are totally obsessed with Charley and his team! Our wedding photos and video are simply amazing and people will not stop asking me who my photographer was. From day one they are the most accommodating, laid back people... Read More to work with. Charley was able to get a sense for our personality as a couple doing our engagement photos and that carried through to our wedding photos. Bleu studio blended so well with our bridal party and definitely joined in on the fun. We never even had to ask for any specific pictures and they shot everything we want. Absolutely the best wedding decision we made!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lexi T

The Bleu Studio was a pleasure to work with. German & James were our shooters. They were on time and did an incredible job at capturing the most important moments. My wedding day could not of been any more perfect. The artistic techniques were everything when it came to my... Read More photos. I never realized how important different angles are! We are so happy about our choice with the Bleu Studio. I was really really nervous about my decision with my photographer because its a once in a life time experience. God forbid certain images were missed i could never relive those important moments that i want to have captured for my wedding album. But Bleu studio made me feel more comfortable than any of the other companies we met with. I would highly recommend!