Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

508 Haywood Rd, Asheville, NC (828) 232-4494

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Natalie H

The Bloom Room is AMAZING! At our initial meeting I informed Stacy of my vision and she knew exactly what I was looking for. She was honest with were to spend extra money and were to cut back keeping us within our budget. Stacy's experience , kind soul, and investment in our... Read More wedding day was the perfect recipe for a reception that we will never forget.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Thomas S

Stacey went out of her way to meet with us while we were in town, helped me create an outstanding plan with the budget we had and blew it out of the park. She really saw my vision and completely transformed the reception space. She's so easy to work with, and she's amazing at... Read More her craft. Thank you for all your creativity and ingenuity! You played a huge part in pulling everything together.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Nicole N

I loved working with Stacey! Her work was just beautiful. She corresponded back quickly on emails and was always friendly and easy to get along with. I sent her a few pictures of what I liked and met with her once to discuss details then from there she handled everything. She... Read More picked out the most beautiful pink, coral, yellow, & white flowers and decor. From the candles placed on the tables, the greenery around our chairs, to the ceremony site with large vases of flowers, everything was just how I pictured and hoped. She also made me a great runner for the aisle so my dress wouldn't get caught on the wood of the Lioncrest floor. I would highly recommend Stacey to anyone looking for a florist. She goes above and beyond!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Julia S

We were thrilled with them! We have colors and a theme and Stacy really ran with it! We loved all of it! Would definitely recommend for a unique creative couple! Thank you Bloom Room !

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ali R

I don't know how Stacey did it, but she brought my wedding vision to life! And better then I ever imagined. She created the most amazing, romantic atmosphere for us and our guests. She was beyond easy to work with - even taking my nervous bride calls while she was on vacation!... Read More Stacey and her team were flawless. Our wedding wouldn't have been a success without them!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Lindsey F

Lynette is wonderful! My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She brought my vision to life! My bouquet was absolutely stunning. I really wanted peonies (in July) and Lynette made it happen. The compliments on our flowers were endless.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lauren C

Stacey is THE BEST. Our wedding on 10/3/15 at the Crest Pavilion was made so special by the amazing work from Stacey and her team. From our first phone call she just got it. She totally listened to my vision and described it back to me but making it even better. She was the... Read More easiest of all the vendors to work with and had a great relationship with venue, so I didn't have to worry about that in the slightest. Once we had the vision set she did her thing and I just felt so confident I had zero stress or concern around the flowers. We could not have been more thrilled with her and I encourage anyone in the Asheville area to go with The Bloom Room!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Christina L

Stacey is amazing! My wedding vibe was boho/romantic. I gave her a few pictures of how I wanted my flowers to look and she hit it on the nail! She exceeded my expectations. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful. I literally was in awe when i saw how beautifully decorated the... Read More tables were. And the other decorations (candles, vases, votives) she displayed were incredible. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you so much for making the evening look so romantic and magical.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Gina M

Stacey was so great to work with- she really knows her craft, and could do this in her sleep! I was nervous in the beginning since she didn't show me sample centerpieces and bouquets- she just told me to trust her. She looked at my pinterest boards, listed some flowers she would... Read More use, and the rest was a surprise! We were amazed at her work; the centerpieces were beautiful and worked great with the candles and lanterns. She worked within our budget and created a gorgeous atmosphere! Highly recommended

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Meghan C

Stacey and her team did an amazing job on our bouquets! I do not live in Asheville, so everything we did was through email. I sent her photos of what we had in mind and pictures of dresses and they created two beautiful bouquets!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Whitney T

Stacey with the Bloom Room is absolutely amazing! She is so sweet and easy to work with. She really helped me to sort through all of my different ideas and determine what was going to work best. Her pricing is very reasonable for the high level of service and beautiful work she... Read More does. All of the floral arrangements far exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Brandi L

The Bloom Room came highly recommended to me by my wedding planner and the reviews and photos looked great so I decided to use them for my wedding. Stacy was great to work with and did EXACTLY what I asked for. Our flowers per beautiful and it didn't break the bank. This is... Read More the one area where we actually came in under budget. Stacy also handled the flowers for me for our rehearsal dinner and they turned out great. At both events, the flowers made the space look so warm & inviting. If you have the opportunity to work with Stacy & her team, I highly recommend them!

Beautiful Blooms For Our Big Day

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Belinda S

Lynette from The Bloom Room did a beautiful job with the flowers and arrangements for our wedding! Everything turned out even more full and beautiful than I could have imagined! Lynette did an amazing job of giving us everything that we wanted (and more!) while being respectful... Read More of our budget. I would highly recommend The Bloom Room to anyone who wants quality work, amazing customer service, and beautiful blooms on their wedding day!

Wonderful to work with

Reviewed on 5/31/2015

We had the best experience in working with Stacey! She captured the feeling my daughter wanted perfectly and incorporated some of our own things into the table arrangements. We had several changes in the original order due to the RSVP's and she made the changes with ease. There... Read More were SO MANY flowers!! So much more than we imagined or thought the budget would allow. We could not have been happier and her table displays and bouquets were stunning. Thanks for great service, value and beauty. Jan & Meghan

Best Flowers Ever

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

Stacey of the Bloom Room did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and they were spectacular. From the bridesmaids' bouquets to the arrangements at the ceremony, the flowers were gorgeous, original and just what we wanted. She even made the wedding cakes look fabulous. Stacey... Read More is extremely easy to work with and she listens to you and miraculously produces exactly what you want - even more than you originally dreamed of. I received numerous compliments on the flowers and was amazed how Stacey stayed within our budget and produced such stunning arrangements. We could not have had a better florist and a more beautiful wedding.

Articulated our Vision Perfectly

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Amanda G

The Bloom Room team was amazing and articulated our vision perfectly from the ceremony to the reception and did it in a cost effective manner. Really appreciated their support and super easy to work with.

Blushing Blooms

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Maria-Soledad G

Stacey and her team are amazing!! She listens to everything you want and has great vision to make it happen!! I loved every minute of working with her. We were kindred spirits so it was more like communicating with a friend!!! Thank you for making my vision co,e to life on my... Read More day!

Mrs. Kristen Jenkins Bracey

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Kristen J

i can't say enough about how truly gifted Stacey is! She was able to grasp the look I wanted and executed it beautifully! It was elegant yet unpretentious, stunning yet simple..I LOVED every detail and have had so many compliments. The flowers and decor were what I dreamed of... Read More and exceeded my expectations. Completely and wholeheartedly recommend this florist to anyone!

The Bloom Room was excellent!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Erin H

We choice to go with the Bloom Room for our floral because of the amazing work we have seen from them at past weddings in Asheville. Stacey and her group are wonderful and very talented. We met with Stacey at the beginning of our planning process and explained our "vision" to... Read More her. She exceeded our expectations and made our wedding very magical. She is very popular in the area and has worked at a lot of Asheville's top wedding/reception venues. Her website isn't too detailed, but if you google Asheville wedding blog's, Bloom Room is in quite a few of the wedding spotlight's if you want to get an idea of what she can do for your special day.

Beautiful flowers, professional friendly service

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Katie F

Working with Stacey at the Bloom Room was a pleasure. She was recommended by our wedding planner and we were very pleased with her work. Stacey and her team did flowers for our 175 guest wedding with outdoor reception. We had a pretty small budget relative to others she may... Read More be used to in the wedding world. She created arrangements for all of our reception tables as well as the bouquet, ceremony flowers, and corsages etc. and none of it looked like it had been compromised for budget. We pretty much told her to do whatever she wanted for the reception, with the only direction being that it needed to be cheerful and I love hot pink flowers. She ran with that and the outcome was beautiful. All of our guests commented on the flowers. This shop is top-notch. They produce gorgeous arrangements and on top of that, they're nice to work with.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 3/04/2013 Brooke P

The Bloom Room is absolutely creative, amazing and goes above and beyond in what they do! They made our special day gorgeous and we can't thank them enough. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Wonderful Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Alexandra R

We recently had Stacey Brown from The Bloom Room do the flowers for our bridal shower and wedding ceremony and reception. She was super friendly and easy to work with. She met us at the venue to discuss event design and decor well in advance and was responsive to additional... Read More comments/changes leading up to the event. She provided helpful suggestions throughout the floral design process and delivered and arranged all the flowers on time. We received many compliments on our flowers and we here happy with the final result. Flowers were a large portion of the budget but completely set the tone for the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Stacey Brown!

Mid-Fall Nights Dream

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Kelsey T

Stacey at the Bloom Room is amazing! We named my theme Mid-Fall Nights Dream! The mix of flowers, candles and lanterns made the space look spectacular! She also included flowers for the restrooms (which I would have never thought to do) and flowers for the bridal shoot.

pretty flowers

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Kathryne P

Stacey from the Bloom Room really was a gem, she set me up with some beautiful single-stemmed garden roses and a really lovely centerpiece for the bridegroom table. she also made awesome boutonnieres for the guys in the bridal party. two thumbs up!

SO wonderful

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Melissa C

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Stacey did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my reception. She was extremely helpful during our meetings and made my vision a reality. Wonderful, wonderful job!!!