Make your wedding a work of art

The Bluffs on Broadway is not your traditional banquet hall. We are a distinct and contemporary private mansion located 10 minutes from downtown Saint Louis on the river bluffs. Events such as Weddings, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Fundraisers, Special Events, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Birthday, Corporate and Private Parties are made memorable and reviewed highly when held at The Bluffs on Broadway. The Bluffs on Broadway offers 4,000 sq.ft. of decks and patios for you and your guests to enjoy breathtaking views overlooking the Mississippi River, the Arch and miles of Illinois skyline. The property is enhanced by more than an acre of beautiful landscaping which includes lawn art, kinetic sculptures and a waterfall.

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

4708 South Broadway, St. Louis, MO (314) 231-4808

Zach & Melissa's Rehearsal Dinner at Bluffs on Broadway

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Melissa W

Perfection! The Bluffs on Broadway is a spectacular venue. We hosted our rehearsal dinner here and are pleased to say that all of our expectations were exceeded. Our 100+ guests raved about the food. It was hot, delicious, flavorful, and a great assortment. The house is... Read More beautifully unique. Our guests enjoyed having free reign of the entire house and the outdoor seating allowed us to watch the sunset over the Mississippi River. Make sure to bring a photographer to capture your guests enjoying all of the fun artwork and great view of the Mississippi. Joe Wand and Mark Widmann are tremendous hosts. We hope to be able to work with them again in the future and would recommend them without reservation. We can’t say enough about all they did to make our rehearsal dinner so special. We also had our wedding and reception at their other venue, the Randall Gallery. We will post a separate and equally glowing review of our experience at the Randall Gallery.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Tara H

I honestly can't say enough great things about this venue. Mark and Joe were wonderful to work with throughout the planning process. The venue itself is beautiful, unique, and fun! My guests couldn't stop raving about it. If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't do... Read More anything differently. One of the best things about this venue that I'd like to highlight is how affordable it is. Mark has an amazing sound system in his house, so we didn't have a DJ. My cousin put together a playlist on his phone and we danced like fools for hours. Also, you don't need to decorate....I repeat, you don't need to bring any of your own decorations. The venue is full of interesting art, the landscaping is professionally done, and the river makes an amazing backdrop. You certainly can have a DJ and bring flowers, center pieces, etc, but you don't have to. I didn't and don't regret my decision for a second.

Exceeds All Expectations

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Michael R

This is definitely a hidden gem in the St. Louis area. My wife and I were looking for a place that didn't fit the typical banquet hall/facility which most formal events are held in, and The Bluffs on Broadway seemed to have everything we wanted. Nearly every guest... Read More complimented us on the location and several others were asking how we found it. We had such a great time that our party was extended an hour past what had been originally planned... though I must admit the Cardinals game had a part in that. Mark is a true professional on every level and will go the extra mile to ensure his guests are satisfied. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a unique party experience.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Carling F

Holy sh*t, I loved having the Bluffs on Broadway as the venue for our wedding. Mark and his staff are AMAZING. From the moment I contacted him for a tour to leaving at the end of our wedding, Mark was friendly, professional, and had the answers to everything! I especially liked... Read More the Bluffs because it was kind of a one-stop-shop. I'm terrible at making decisions, and this place made everything so easy. All the food (which is delicious) is made in-house. Tables, linens, sound system - everything really - is provided by the venue. On top of the low-stress enticement of the Bluffs, the venue is so fun! There's never a loss for a conversation piece or a different area of the house to check out. My family and friends won't stop talking about how much they loved our choice of venue. I wish we could get married again so we can go back!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Marguerite F

Mark and the whole crew at the Bluffs on Broadway made our Daughters Rehearsal dinner the most memorable evening ever! All of our guests were from out of state and everyone of them were astonished and amazed with their unique venue and the entire experience. The setting was... Read More notably superb, the food delicious, the service perfect, and the host was terrific! The whole evening was just so much fun. Mark's fun personality made the planning process and evening very relaxing. Its really neat to have such an important occasion become so memorable! We have to find another reason to throw another big party. Thanks for making the evening so special for the kids.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Dray

Mark and the whole team made our wedding day happen! They answered every call, text and email promptly. Everything was beyond perfect and our guests raved about the place for weeks. The food was delish! There was not one complaint about anything with them! The Bluffs in Broadway... Read More is a must see, we walked in and we knew it was the one!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

As a Father of the Groom, all I had to do is call Mark and he said that he can help put my son and future daughter in laws Wedding Ceremony & Reception together in two weeks, a request made by the Bride & Groom. He took care of everything, from the flowers for the bride, the... Read More Wedding Cake, the food and beverage service. Mark totally made this easy for me and my wife and made the kids special night memorable for years to come. Our friends and family can't stop telling us how nice everything was awesome the Bluffs were. The staff were very attentive and Mark whose personality matches the uniqueness of the venue made the night, one to remember. Mark is a Pro! The Bluffs on Broadway is a beautiful space with great outdoor patios and decks. This gave us a great space for the ceremony and had more than enough room for an open buffet dinner which Mark recommended. Cold drinks and tasty hors d' oeuvres were passed butler style followed by the open buffet. This gave guests who wanted to eat a chance to eat and for those who were visiting and having a drink time to enjoy the views! As the night ended we couldn't have been more pleased with everything that Mark and his staff did to make their night a that we will never forget!

2015-10-04T14:33:45 Response from the vendor

We pride ourselves in giving each client specifically what they want. Every Wedding & Reception have details that are special to the bride and groom themselves. This one being we had two weeks to make it happen. It was a challenge but in some ways... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Lindsey F

Choosing The Bluffs on Broadway for our ceremony and reception site was one of the best decisions we have made. Mark was very helpful during the entire process. Planning a wedding and reception almost three hours from where we live could have been extremely stressful, but Mark... Read More saw that every detail was planned so I had very little stress. The venue is beautiful and very unique. Mark planned the perfect menu for our guests as well. The entire evening could not have gone any smoother and our guests had a wonderful time. Many of our guests said that it was the best wedding that they had ever attended! I cannot thank Mark and the rest of the staff at The Bluffs on Broadway for everything they did to make such an important event so memorable!

2015-09-11T10:10:16 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to work with you and give you the service you deserve on your special day! Thank you for choosing The Bluffs on Broadway!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 5/03/2015 Tim C

Mark and his crew lived up to their reputation! We worried about absolutely nothing all night and were treated to some of the most amazing food all night long. The facility is gorgeous with a one-of-a-kind view.

My Wedding Was More Than I Could Have Ever Hoped For

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Lauren F

I can't begin to thank Mark and his staff enough for making my wedding day such a beautiful and memorable experience. Everything went off so smoothly, that I was actually able to enjoy my wedding and visit with my guests free from stress and worry. Friends and family were... Read More absolutely blown away by every aspect of the entire experience. The food was delicious and thanks to all of their efforts and handling of every detail, I was actually relaxed enough to eat. The house was the perfect location for my friends to dance on the lower level and my grandparents and older relatives to visit on the upper level while enjoying a breathtaking view of the Mississippi River. I just returned from my honeymoon today and saw our photos for the first time. Every view was spectacular. The gardens made the most amazing backdrop for a beautiful ceremony and reception. I couldn't be happier. Thank you, Mark and the Bluffs' staff.

A Fairytale Wedding at The Bluffs On Broadway

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Christine F

It's never easy giving your daughter's hand in marriage, but when that day comes, you want it to be special. I have no doubt that my daughter had the most beautiful day possible by having her wedding at The Bluffs On Broadway. This was an amazing setting on the bluffs of the... Read More Mississippi River. The view of the river was striking and there was beauty everywhere you looked in the gardens surrounding the house. The house itself is unbelievable and has the perfect layout for guests to mingle, dance, eat, and celebrate. The lower level and patios were alive with music and dancing while the upper level and decks provided an area to eat with more intimate settings for friends and relatives to catch up and visit. The food was incredible too. My guests went on and on about how delicious it was and how accommodating the entire staff was. Mark and his staff had a solution for every mistake we had made in planning or lack of planning. They made what could have been a very stressful day with a wedding party of 20, families that hadn't met, and difficult relatives into a joyous event. I am so thankful for all they did. It was above and beyond anything I've ever experienced.

Review of Bluffs on Broadway

Reviewed on 4/24/2014

The Bluffs on Broadway is an amazing venue. We had less than 3 months to plan a wedding on a limited budget. From the beginning we were blown away by the beautiful house replete with beautiful art decarations. The beautiful backyard and the breathtaking view of the... Read More Mississippi are just icings on the cake. Throughout the entire process, Mark and Joe worked closely with us, addressing our endless questions while providing many helpful suggestions on how to make our event planning less stressful and cost effective. On our wedding day, Mark and the entire staff were very professional. They handled every little details and made sure that the only thing we need to do was to enjoy the day. One guest remarked that the staff was very responsive to his food allergy concerns, going the extra mile to find out all the ingredients used in the dish and promptly swap out entrees to avoid problems. Several guests have repeatedly asked how I discovered this place. They had so much fun exploring the house and getting ideas for their own house decoration. Overall the event was a success. Our guests said it was so much fun. We could not have done this without Mark, Joe and all the staff's help. Thank you so much for making this day unforgettable. I recommend anyone who is looking to plan a small, laid back wedding to give this place a serious consideration. You will NOT be disappointed.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Nicole F

I couldn't have dreamed up a better venue for our special day. Everything was PERFECTION. It seemed that every single guest raved about the location. Mark made everything seamless. My guested LOVED that we had the wedding, then the reception immediately following at the same... Read More location. We didn't even have to fuss with decor or flowers, because of all the great artwork and landscaping... The staff was friendly and accommodating. Everything just seemed so stress free and laid back. I LOVED that we also didn't have to mess with a band, or a DJ. We just used our iPod in the dock with a playlist we created. The sound system throughout the home was way better than any DJ set up. So many local people couldn't believe they hadn't been to this hidden gem. No regrets, all praise! Thanks again, Mark!