The Booking House

Manheim, PA

"The Booking House"

We know you want a wedding venue that is as unique as you are, so we renovated the Old Cigar Warehouse in the small town of Manheim, Pa. We created the perfect rustic setting for your wedding and added a little glam to give the space an urban chic feel! Check out our website and Facebook for photos!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Loft

210 South Penn Street, Manheim, PA

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

No matter what review I write, it won't be enough praise for this fabulous venue. My fiance and I only looked at two venues, and as soon as we saw this venue, we both fell in love. It's gorgeous, unique, and just amazing. We held both our ceremony and reception here, so that... Read More made it so easy for our guests. We had around 220 guests, so we held the ceremony in the large room on the second floor. Once that was over, guests went downstairs for cocktail hour, and we also had cocktail hour in the small room on the second floor, so guests could spread out over two floors. The reception was held in the same room as the ceremony and the transformation was amazing, thanks to The Booking House, Rettew's Catering, and our amazing day of coordinator, Fiffer from Treasured Rentals. This entire team was amazing. I've heard from countless guests that this was the best wedding they'd ever been to. The bridal party arrived and got ready in the Crow's nest and had hair and makeup done on site, so we got to enjoy this amazing venue for the entire day. I can't rave enough about the owners and their Michaela, who were just amazing throughout the whole process. I like to plan everything down to the smallest detail (which is needed with 220 guests), and they answered my million questions. My goal was a slightly vintage feel to the wedding, but more chic/glam, and having our wedding at The Booking House allowed us to do that. I miss the venue already and am already looking for more excuses to visit it :) HIGHLY recommend, you won't be disappointed by this amazing, unique venue. I can't imagine if we had our wedding anywhere else!

All our dreams came true

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

The booking house was everything and more then we had hoped for. Michaela is awesome. She is so in tune to the little details to help put our minds at ease. The entire Perron family is so hands on to make sure everything runs smooth. We can not thank them enough. A wedding is... Read More something you don't get a second chance to make right and we feel they knocked it out of the park. Also recommend several others. DJ Freeze, Country home catering and Double H Photography.

2014-10-28T18:12:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly enjoyed working with your family and watching them celebrate in our space. It was a treat to have such a great Manheim family book their daughter's wedding with us! Thanks for being so complimentary. We... Read Less Read More

Wedding Of My Dreams

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Amanda A

If your looking for a classy, vintage, brick and wood setting, this is the place for you. Not only is the Booking House beautiful on the inside and out, their service is wonderful and personal. They are very accommodating and truly care about your special day. You can rent 1 or... Read More more rooms depending on your guest count. Rettews catering is right across the street which makes planning and service on your wedding day a breeze! The Booking House and Rettews was the best set of team members I could have ever had for my special day.

2014-10-16T08:21:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to know how much you enjoyed your experience at The Booking House! It was a very exciting day for us as well, we loved watching your big day unfold. The brides who booked with... Read Less Read More

Elegant and Huge!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Hanna B

Each detail at The Booking House has character. We absolutely loved it.

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

I loved this place. :) It is gorgeous. The owners are new at this, and they were working out a few issues (I booked when it was still a dirty warehouse...). I wish that they had a dumpster there. Having to take all the garbage with me at the end of the night was very... Read More difficult and I got covered in sauerkraut juice. But I still loved it there. And Michaela and Michelle are so sweet. :)

2014-10-14T16:40:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your honesty, and it has brought this issue to our attention. We just purchased a dumpster a couple weeks ago and things have been going smoothly now. So glad we were able to provide the perfect... Read Less Read More

Beautiful New Venue

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

We were one of the first couples to be married at The Booking House so we received 10% off for booking in the month of August. We rented the Rizzardi Room for our reception and everything was just as we imagined. We were able to come in the day beforehand to do some decorating... Read More so that the day of our wedding things were already in place. The staff was very helpful and set up our tables and sitting areas just as we had drawn them. From the chandelier to the beautiful fireplace - our guests were raving about what a nice place we had chosen for our wedding. The train tracks outside made for great photos and the staircase was also perfect for pictures. Having use of the bridal room downstairs was a perk because our bridal party could bring a change of clothes and we were able to keep our personal items and purses there during the reception. It was also nice to avoid the crowded bathroom and use the bridal room to touch up our makeup etc. We had a great overall experience and felt like the family owned operation was a great fit for us.

2014-10-16T09:42:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such sweet words about our venue. We were thrilled to have your big day at He Booking House. We enjoyed seeing you and your family enjoy the space. All of the brides who booked when we were just a dirty unfinished warehouse... Read Less Read More

excellent new venue

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Cindi G

As the first wedding of a new venue, we could not have been more pleased with The Booking House. The Perron's were so wonderful to work with in meeting our needs and to ensure the first wedding was a great success. The venue is so beautiful, with a charm all it's own, from the... Read More quaint lobby, to the grand Rizzardi room, the smaller Whitaker room (which we used for a small wedding), the Crow's nest for an intimate space. And one cannot resist the adjacent train tracks for a great photo opportunity. Wedding guests are still talking about this venue and how much they loved it. Thanks for the best venue we could have asked for!

2014-10-16T08:27:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful review! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding to start out with! Your wedding was so adorable and we loved all the personal details you included. Thanks for making our first wedding a successful one!... Read Less Read More

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Allison Y

The moment I met with the owners & began the tour of the venue space (still under construction), I knew this was where I was going to get married and celebrate with family and friends. The ideas that they have for the venue along with the options that they have for different... Read More venue spaces is amazing. This is great due to many brides having many different needs in a venue. They filled all of my needs. Also, I appreciate that they have already taken the time to make connections with local vendors around them. This provides even more options for brides (especially for ones like me who aren't from the area).

2014-10-16T08:52:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We enjoyed hosting your big day! It was so much fun to see your wedding taking place. We enjoyed working with your vendors to fill all of your needs! Best wishes to you & Jeff!

The Booking House

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Michaelann M

I cannot say ENOUGH about The Booking House! The building itself is AMAZING! The interior brick walls with the big wooden beams truly make the most romantic and gorgeous place. It definitely holds its history being it was an old cigar factory, which is way cool. And if you... Read More are looking for space this is the place to pick! There are MULTIPLE rooms in which you can have your ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour all in the same building! Not to mention the "Crow’s Nest" on the third floor is an AWESOME room for the guys to get ready and just relax before the ceremony. For me and my girls there is a salon IN THE BASEMENT which is totally awesome and convenient. The owners of The Booking House have made planning my big day so easy. They allow you to choose WHOEVER you want to cater your special day, you can choose what room you want to have what, and you really just get the feeling that your wedding is THEIR wedding! The location of The Booking House is SO nice, you have a beer distributor right across the street, it close to the local hotels, it’s in the PERFECT location for awesome pictures and it is just a central location in general for all of your guests. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue, I HIGHLY recommend The Booking House, it doesn’t get any better than this! -Michaelann Mason