The Booth Bus

Monterey/ Santa Cruz, through San Francisco Bay Area and up

The Booth Bus- Vintage Bus Photo Booth

Meet Georgia, Northern California's Most Charming Vintage Photo Booth Bus. The Booth Bus is spreading charm from Monterey up to the Napa Wine Country. This unique-one-of-a-kind photo booth is like no other. Guaranteed to be an instant hit at your wedding. Yes, you can...in a tin can!

$$$$ – Expensive

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Capitola, CA Monterey/ Santa Cruz, through San Francisco Bay Area and up (831) 295-1311

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Simone F

I could write a book about our amazing Booth Bus experience...but you're probably pressed for time, so I'll try to keep it short. ;-) The Booth Bus was an ABSOLUTE HIT at our wedding reception! My husband and I could't have been happier with our choice. Georgia, the vintage... Read More Volkswagen Bus, is a beauty! She was such a charming addition to our venue, and she helped set the tone for a fun and relaxed atmosphere for our guests. Communication with this vendor is also a big plus. Working with Anthony was a breeze! Not only was he incredibly kind and responsive leading up to (and after!) our wedding; he also provided amazing service throughout the entire reception. Our guests loved Georgia and Anthony so much, many had their pictures taken multiple times! We are so glad that we chose to include the guest book in our service package. The silly photo strips are a wonderful memento of how much fun we all had -- so much better than a boring ol' guest book! We are beyond grateful that Georgia and Anthony helped bring our vision for our wedding day come to life. It truly was our Best Day Ever!! We highly recommend The Booth Bus for any occasion, and will most certainly book them again when we have the opportunity to do so.

2016-04-27T12:27:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Simone to the moon & back for your very kind words! You + Paris were such a beautiful bride + groom and tons a fun. We're honored to have been a part of your celebration and stoked you really enjoyed the bus :)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

Absolutely the BEST investment we made in our daughter's wedding reception! Anthony was FANTASTIC, on-time, personable, professional & went the extra mile to even accommodate our special needs guest (which I found out after the fact)! I only wish we would have cloned him &... Read More Georgia for our Colorado reception! Absolute HIT for adults & children! Here we are 5 months out & people are STILL talking about The Booth Bus & the fun they had! Great memories of the people we love in the photo strips, as well! Thank you, Anthony, for making memories of a day that was more perfect than we could have ever imagined - thanks to you & GORGEOUS Georgia! Every detail of Georgia is exquisite!

2016-03-08T11:08:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angela! Totally moved and utterly flattered by your very kind words. It really was an honor to be a part of Alyssa + Kagan's California celebration. Thank you again for having us. Wish we could do it all over again :)

Wedding Highlight! The Booth Bus

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Tammy B

I was looking for something fun to make our wedding memorable, but not the typical thing that I had seen at weddings before. The Booth Bus blew away my expectations in all areas. Anthony was the sweetest, most responsive and warm person to work with, the bus is adorable and set... Read More up so famously, and it was such a draw for our guests. The photos are such a fun memory for us, and our nearest & dearest. The props were awesome! Anthony put together this very cool album for us at the end of the night. It was such a treat. I cannot recommend the booth bus enough!

2014-11-11T00:04:24 Response from the vendor

Truly appreciate your compliments. It means the world to us!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 elfie C

Photo booths have been a trend for weddings for at least a decade, and Booth Bus takes photo boothing to a whole other level. Especially because it doubles as awesome decor! We found Booth Bus while browsing through venues and their catalogs. The moment I saw a picture of... Read More Georgia at a wedding, I knew we had to have her at ours. Anthony was busy becoming a new dad when we first reached out to book the bus, but he was very accommodating and easy to work with. Through the months, Ginger was added to the fleet (I guess because so many people love the bus!) and she was the one that joined us at our wedding. She made the venue that much more spectacular, and everyone loved hanging out with her. We loved her so much, we even took a key wedding party photo with her! Jack was our attendant, and he was super friendly too. They fit in so well with our overall wedding, that nobody knew they were an addition until Jack drove Ginger away. I'm so glad we spent the money to get Booth Bus at our wedding. Thank you so much Anthony and Jack.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Justine G

I cannot say enough amazing things about Anthony and the booth bus! He was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He went beyond what we imagined and really made us and all guests so blessed to have him!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Sean N

Amazing, wonderful, fantastic!! I honestly can't say enough good things about Anthony and the Booth Bus team. Our bus 'Ginger' added so much fun and laughter to our wedding day and Anthony was always at hand with a smile to assist with anything that was needed throughout the... Read More night. Very professional and personable. Anthony was supportive and helpful right from the outset with anything we needed. If you are weighing this up, DEFINITELY do it you will not regret it for a second.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 vicky y

We are so happy we decided to have the Booth Bus at our wedding at Deer Park Villa! All of our guests could not stop talking about how cool the bus was. Anthony was super responsive throughout the entire planning process and was such a pleasure to work with. On the day of the... Read More wedding, he arrived on time and even brought some beautiful eucalyptus leaves to decorate the bus to match our wedding venue/theme. I was even able to customize the font of the photo strips at no additional cost. Don't think twice about getting the Booth Bus for your wedding - it's worth every penny and you will have so many beautiful pictures (from inside the bus and outside) to remember your special day. Thanks Anthony for everything, you are the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Brittany E

Stop what you're doing and hire Anthony. This was far and away my favorite part of our wedding and our guests were so thrilled with the experience. Maybe less glamorously, but equally important to guest's experience was how easy and fun Anthony was to work with. It was like you... Read More could feel him smiling through his emails. Joyful, beautiful; just so good.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Garrett P

Who would have thought a VW van from Capitola would have changed my life forever. My girlfriend and I have always loved photo booths. We began taking photo booth photos when we first started dating and continued this tradition until we had over 4 years of memories plastered on... Read More our fridge. When it came time for me to propose, I couldn't think of a more fitting location than inside of a photo booth. The challenge was finding the perfect location. Believe it or not, photo booths are hard to come by these days! To make this work, I thought one might have to come to us. I remembered we had once taken a photo in a mobile photo booth and so I began looking at options. All of the options I was finding were... well... super cheesy and lame, until I came across The Booth Bus. The clean lines and beautiful aesthetic of the vintage VW van made the perfect enclosure for such an important moment. Now, a proposal is not the traditional usage for The Booth Bus, so I knew it wasn't a guarantee. However, as soon as I reached out, Anthony and his team were super accommodating and excited to help me with my plans! I couldn't have asked for better collaborators to make this event as memorable as possible. When I reached out, I only had my ideas half developed and it was Anthony who made some very helpful suggestions on potential locations to place the bus and was quick with alternatives whenever we ran into roadblocks. Anthony was very patient with all the back and forth and easily accessible when I had questions. Ultimately, Anthony helped me talk through final logistics so everything was perfect, down to every customizable detail. He had the bus parked on a quiet Capitola street overlooking the ocean and even talked to the residents of the adjacent house to confirm we would not be disturbed. The moment my girlfriend (now fiancee) and I rounded the quiet Capitola street where The Booth Bus was parked, I knew I made the right choice in investing in The Booth Bus. We approached the booth and heard the custom playlist I'd set queued up perfectly (something that brought tears to my girlfriend's face). I even noticed two glasses and champagne set up - a pleasant surprise. On the second strip of photos I got down on a knee and proposed, of which The Booth Bus was able to capture a genuinely candid photo of us. We then proceeded to take about 30 additional photo strips photos, haha, until I texted Jack (the Booth Bus attendant) to come out from the bushes and he shot some amazing high quality pictures of us and the special moment. This has become a story we'll have forever and a moment we'll get to relive again with all of our closest friends since The Booth Bus will definitely be an integral part of our future wedding. Special thanks again to Anthony, Jack, and our beautiful bus, Ginger, for giving us this experience.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Garrett P

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Megan L

Everyone LOVES the Booth Bus! It was such a fantastic addition to our wedding and all the guests loved it! Anthony and the Booth Bus team were professional and easy to work with. We would HIGHLY recommend the Booth Bus for any event -- definitely takes the photo booth to the... Read More next level!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Charlotte C

We used The Booth Bus for the photobooth at our wedding in May 2016. Anthony and his team were everything that you could ask for. From the very start, Anthony was extremely responsive by email and made the booking process totally hassle-free. He was helpful in putting together... Read More our custom photostrip background and was in touch prior to the event to make sure everything was in order. His team (actually his parents!) showed up early and were even able to accommodate requests from our photographers to shoot some photos with Georgia (the bus) prior to the ceremony. They were great about making sure our guests added photostrips to our guest book and wrote little notes on the pages. We loved it, our guests loved it, it was perfect. We could not ask for anything more from The Booth Bus!

2017-03-19T21:47:19 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU Charlotte!! You and Ryan were such a fun and gracious bride and groom!! We're very thankful you both are thrilled with the outcome of everything. Your happiness means the world to us! Wishing you and Ryan all the best.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Megan G

We absolutely LOVED having the Booth Bus! It made the night just a little more special, and it was a huge hit. Derek, the guy who worked our wedding, was fantastic, personable and funy, while also being professional. We loved that we got to see all of the photos also. Everything... Read More about them is wonderful, we highly recommend the Booth Bus!

2016-07-19T11:34:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Such a great reward to hear that you're thrilled. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding celebration. Thank you again :)

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Where to begin with Georgia?! My wife and I were meeting with our photographers and came across The Booth Bus’ advertisement card. We fell in love at first glance. It didn’t help that my wife has a love for VW busses, either! We reached out and contacted Anthony, he was prompt... Read More in his response and answered all of our questions thoroughly. Initially, we had to pass Georgia up. We weren’t able to fit her into our budget. A few days before our big day, I received an email from Anthony! After listening to my horror stories of the week before my wedding mishaps and offering kind words of advice and encouragement, he was teased us with a last opportunity to have Georgia strut her stuff during our big day! We figured Georgia still being available for our big day is was definitely a sign and decided to book! Anthony and Georgia were HUGE hits at our wedding! Our guests couldn’t get enough of gorgeous Georgia as well as handsome Anthony! A month after our wedding, our guests are still talking about The Booth Bus and how much they LOVED her! The Booth Bus will fit right into anyone’s style with the customization options offered. The quality of the prints were impressive, too! We were given a full set of prints before Anthony and Georgia headed out. We were later told Anthony was a huge help in organizing around the site, this meant the world to us! It shows Anthony (and Jenna) are in the business for the experiences and not just the money. Who doesn’t appreciate that?!

2016-03-22T18:47:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Desiree!! We're so grateful for your kind words. BTW, you + Kelli served up the best burgers ever :) It was a pleasure joining your celebration.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

I whole-heartedly recommend the booth bus for any event! As an events/wedding coordinator, I can say that it is difficult to find photobooths that have the full package. The Booth Bus has it ALL. It's not only unique (from the overall concept down to the props), but also user... Read More friendly AND a decor piece in & of itself. Perhaps one of the most important things- the pictures that come out are top-notch quality. On top of that, Anthony & Jenna are a delight to work with- simultaneously cordial & professional. They definitely seem to maintain integrity in their product on every level. I highly recommend the booth bus to anyone looking to bring their event to the next level. If you want an experience your guests will continue to rave about, Georgia is your gal! -Noelle Stearns Events Coordinator Santa Cruz Dream Inn

2015-07-17T13:21:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you whole-heartedly Noelle for your thoughtful and kind review! We truly appreciate you

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

I can't recommend it enough!! Future brides, look no more.. this bus was such a hit at our wedding, everyone really really enjoyed it. Anthony is so wonderful to work with. Picture quality are amazing!! I'm so glad I decided to bus with Georgia :) Thank you Anthony for making my... Read More wedding that much more memorable!

2015-07-17T13:33:48 Response from the vendor

LOVE this. Thank you for your kind feedback!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

We had the Booth Bus at my daughter's wedding on Friday, June 12th and it was so much fun. Everyone at the wedding kept going in there over and over and just enjoyed it. The bus itself is adorable. Anthony is amazing to work with and made it so special. We loved it. Would... Read More do it again!

2015-06-17T23:27:07 Response from the vendor

Hi Debbie, Thank you so much for your positive comments! Brittany & Mike's wedding was fabulous. And you were a wonderful host. Thank you again for having us!

Loved the Booth Bus!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Lyndsey H

The Booth Bus was such a huge hit at my wedding in August. Everyone loved sitting in the van and taking pictures. Anthony and Jenna are also a pleasure to work with. If you want an amazing statement/surprise at your wedding, definitely get the Booth Bus!

2014-10-26T02:21:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lindsey! Your wedding was stunning and your guests were an absolute joy to be with. Thanks again for having us be apart of your celebration. Cheers again to you & Chris!

The Best Wedding Addition

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

I remember the first time I read about Booth bus and writing to Anthony to learn more about it for my wedding this September. I loved couple of things about The Booth Bus. Firstly, Geogria the VW is gorgeous. Addition of this to our wedding was the best decision ever. I know... Read More when bride and groom is planning a wedding photobooths seem like an added cost. Trust me adding booth bus to your wedding is a decision you will not regret. Anthony is very responsive. He is fast with communication which was very helpful because during wedding prep time i appreciated the fast communication. He was very good with understanding the placement and working with me as well. His wife is super creative and it was so good that she created customized props based on the theme of our wedding. I cannot emphasize how much they were appreciated by all the guests at the wedding as well. I would give two thumbs up and would love to use them again.

2014-10-26T02:22:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the shout-out Neeharika. Your wedding was so beautiful with all the henna, vibrant colors, and amazing food. Wishing you and Aditya all the best!

LOVE THE BOOTH BUS! Amazing and adorable!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

We were guests at a wedding a few weeks ago and came across this really unique business! The bus is really pretty and the whole set up with the signs and lighting was magical...definitely a hit with everyone. We went in at least 8 times! Hah! The inside of the bus was all custom... Read More wood and the photo booth itself was high-end and overall just well done. They also had really fun and high-quality props. We were really impressed. The owner, Anthony, was super friendly and helpful. Bravo for this cute little business! It definitely takes the idea of a photo booth to a whole next level. Wow!

2014-10-26T02:24:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! Love hearing your feedback. Hope to bus again with you soon :)

Uniquely awesome!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Elisabeth N

The Boothbus was such an AMAZING addition to our wedding! Georgia, the Boothbus, is B-E-A-utiful and was a huge success (and then some) with our family and friends. Anthony was such a joy to work with and personalized the props and photo background for our occasion. We... Read More definitely suggest adding the guest book, in which guests add one of their picture strips and a personal message. It's a really creative piece! We look forward to using their unique services again at our next occassion...we're having Boothbus with-drawls already! :)

2014-10-26T02:24:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review Elisabeth. Really happy you & Tyler like your guest memory book :) Your wedding was a blast!!