Focusing On Your Magical Moments!

Make your special day an Instant Hit with The Booth Fairy! Guests will be lining up all night long! We use state of the art equipment and the latest software available. We offer photo strips or post card size studio quality prints in seconds. You can print your photos, text them, email them, or upload them to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can also choose from themed backgrounds, solid color or create your own. Looking for something different and unique? Your event can be taken to the next level of fun and entertainment. The Booth Fairy has unique props and signs, Green Screen, Step & Repeat, GIFs, Slow Motion, LED Light Up Booths and lots more. Our photo booths are perfect for weddings, showers, b-days, parties or any event. Check out our website or give us a call today!

$$ โ€“ Affordable

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Atlanta and all of Georgia (404) 850-4493
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Angelina L

We have worked with the Booth Fairy on several weddings, bridal showers and wedding trade shows. We have also used them for out of state weddings as well. They are our go to photo booth company. I highly recommend their services. They are on time, reliable, professional and... Read More their staff are always flexible and in the know โ€œtech-wiseโ€. They will work with you to customize your photos and backgrounds, match your color scheme and make sure your event is spectacular. Lastly, they will try their very best to fit your budget. The fact that they have several different photo booths to align with your budget is one of the keys to their success!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Anna M

This was such a fun addition to our special day! The company was easy to work with and very professional. The packages come with so many fun props, and you can print out photos on the spot. I would recommend this to any bride and groom! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Lynn T

We used The Booth Fairy services last month for an engagement party last weekend. Like the reviews before ours, we can attest that their props are amazing and varied. They are very professional, accommodating and affordable. We would highly recommend their services for any... Read More event. We are having a destination wedding, otherwise we would have hired them for our reception as well. Lynn

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Kirsten L

Kudos to The Booth Fairy. It was a last minute decision to hire them for our wedding 12/16/17. We felt we needed a little something extra besides a band. It was the right decision! Guests were lined up waiting to re-enter the booth over and over again. Young and old alike... Read More were entertained. Their prop selection was amazing. Not just your standard feather boa and paper glasses! I have been telling all my friends that are getting married this year to hire them. We called a few photo booth companies before we made a decision. Half of them never returned our phone call, prices were ridiculously high or they were not as helpful as The Booth Fairy. Check them out. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Beatrix C

I absolutely LOVED the booth fairy !! We booked them for my sister's wedding earlier this month. The booth attendants were so helpful from the time I booked it to the time I received my pictures on a flash-drive (which they included !!) I can't wait to book them again--... Read More hopefully for my wedding, lol !!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Beatrix C

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Sage E

Everyone at our wedding had so much fun with The Booth Fairy. Our guests are still talking about it. They had so many amazing props. Everything from helmets to steam punk goggles. I had to mention this because it was the most fun I've ever had trying on costumes. We ended... Read More up booking them for an additional hour because everyone was having a blast! They guided us from start to finish on what would work for us and our budget and even threw in some stuff, complimentary. My sister has already booked them for her wedding next summer! They are definitely worth the cost and I would highly recommend them for your event.

Meet The Director of Sales

James Moon

Hi . I'm James. We at The Booth Fairy are a close knit team of photography buffs and we love to have fun! Several of us are in college or are pursuing photography as a career. We will do you proud! We are not happy until you are thrilled. Looking to get the party started right? That's what we do! Crowd control? We ensure things are moving along smoothly. Do your guests need some new poses or different ways to wear our props? We can help with that too! Social media is our thing! We will make sure your photos get uploaded to social media in minutes. For the Best Day Ever call us!