Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Bay Village, OH Serving OH, PA, IN & MI (440) 476-8872

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Melanie D

The booth lady was great! very helpful & accommodating and all the props were perfect!!

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 2/01/2015

I can not say enough about the amazing service provided by Shannon! From start to finish the experience was top notch. Everyone raved over her props , organization, and the photo quality was outstanding. I have never seen such professional grade photos come from a photo booth.... Read More Everything about the experience was quality! She is so accommodating and I still say to this day that it was worth 3 times what I paid for it! If she is availible you need to book her. Don't bother looking anywhere else!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 selitha r

When it comes to our wedding, I look back at that day and thank god we booked with this woman. Honestly she was wonderful to work with friendly, we have a different kind of style and she hit the nail on the head. Prompt with email responses, she even went out and bought specific... Read More props for our wedding; one in particular that she let our 3 year-old daughter keep. We got her at a great price, beautiful quality pictures, and a beautiful memory. Any wedding I go to now I can honestly say other photo booths dont compare. Book with her! Shes worth every penny!!!!!

Best of Booth

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

I was pleased by Booth Lady's prompt response and willingness to adapt to our venue's limitations. She was helpful, full of great suggestions, and overall a lot of fun to work with while remaining professional. Should another photo booth need arise on any future occasion, I... Read More would definitely use her again.

October Wedding

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Jacqueline S

Our experience working with Shannon was great. She was very helpful and informative. The props that she provides are awesome. She customized the picture strips to match our invitations perfectly, and she customized the size of the booth to accommodate our space. Everyone at our... Read More wedding loved her services and we would recommend her to anyone.

High Quality!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Tony T

Shannon the Photobooth lady is a pleasure to work with. With all the problems a couple can encounter with wedding vendors, working with the Photobooth Lady was a breeze. The photobooth props were plentiful and we were most impressed by the high quality of the photos and... Read More the photo printer used. The scrapbook and montages that Shannon offers really brings the photobooth experience together. Highly recommend this vendor!!