The Boudoir Experience with Jess McDougall Creative

Salem, MA

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Photo + Video

201 Washington Street, Salem, MA (857) 600-0622

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Lauren D

"We as women are faced daily with body image and making ourselves into something we aren't. Jess is in the business to break down that wall and allow women to see themselves and only themselves. I was one of those women that could rattle off a thousand things wrong with myself.... Read More The day I received the draft to my album was the first time I've confidently showed off myself with no shame or no fear. Jess did that. You leave your session with Jess and you feeling stunning. I will forever be in love with this album that I'm surprising my fiancé with on our wedding day. It's a gift for him, but I'm pretty sure I'll be looking at it just as much as him. Jess is a wonderful women and has an incredible business that makes women feel sexy, confident, and beautiful not only the day of your shoot, but forever afterwards. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Jessica O

I was nervous about knowing what to do during the shoot and how to look my best in the photos. All the information I received from Jess leading up to the day was helpful and I felt very prepared. All of my questions were answered quickly and it was easy to communicate throughout... Read More the process. The shoot was SO FUN! The makeup and hair was perfect and I felt so confident. Jess has great ideas and was open to my ideas and feedback about what I was comfortable with. I haven't received the final products, yet, but I know they will be amazing. I would recommend this experience to everyone and Jess is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Christina T

When I first got engaged I had thought about doing a boudoir shoot for my fiancé but the thought of strutting around a studio in my undies was unimaginable. I walked by Jess' display at a wedding expo and had to go talk to her. Within one second I knew I wanted to book with her-... Read More her pictures were amazing, she was so normal and down to earth, and she already had ideas when I mentioned my fiancé was a firefighter. The day of the shoot was amazing. Jess' studio is so quaint and she really makes you feel comfortable. I'm very simple and Shannon really listened to what I wanted and did my makeup in a way that made me feel glamerous but myself. Anything goes with Jess! She's right there with you rolling on the floor, showing you how to arch your back, making you a supermodel. I brought my fiancés bunker gear and helmet and Jess had some really creatives ideas on how to use them. I brought my sister-in-law with me too and we all just spent the day laughing while I confidently walked around the studio half naked! Everything is done the same day which is amazing and really makes for an incredible experience. You take your pictures, go grab a drink or some lunch, and then come back to pick the ones you like! If you've been thinking about doing a shoot but are nervous- book with Jess!! You will look like a bombshell and have a great time doing it!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Colleen G

My day with Jess and Shannon was everything I could have hoped for! The studio is beautiful with so many backdrops to work with. Jess took the time to sort through the many looks I brought and find a great set-up for each piece. Hair and makeup was awesome! Shannon did a great... Read More job replicating the look that we chose together. (She had previously done makeup for my engagement photos and that was perfect as well!) Taking the photo was fun and Jess gives great instruction to fix your posture and line you up to look your best. At the end of the shoot there were so many great photos it's hard to choose! Jess was really able to capture my personality in each one. I ended up with 20 shots for my album and there are a good mix of pretty and sexy photos. I know my future husband will love this gift and I can't wait to see my finished album!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Jomayra R

This was my first boudoir session ever! I would highly recommend Jess for this amazing experience. The studio was beautiful. I felt relaxed from beginning to end. Jess was very accommodating to the changes I needed prior to the actual session. Once the session was complete and... Read More we were finishing up on my order, there was no pressure on what to buy. I selected what was affordable to me at the time and left extremely happy from having such a great session!! Would definitely recommend Jess to anyone looking to have great photos with a great experience.

2016-08-26T11:57:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review!! I had a wonderful time working with you!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Amanda D

I had an amazing experience with Jess and her makeup artist Kerri. I was so happy that I went with Jess as I felt so comfortable right from the beginning and am in LOVE with my photos! I would definitely recommend her services!

2016-07-26T14:34:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks beautiful! I loooove your images too and am so glad you felt comfortable. Have a wonderful time at your wedding - it's just around the corner, so exciting!